[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will go to sleep tbh. Looking at the list it seems like I can use no meta to make reads.
Post automatically merged:

TAC, Zara and Light were players who asked to stop fluff post so they lean town.

Beside my username, do you think I'm sus?
That's a RVS vote. It is generally placed on players early on the game with no reasons for seeing their reactions. It is called Random Voting Stage. Although I'm not a fan of RVS myself but I'm trying it out.

N

Noctis

Vote Count

Voters

TheAncientCenturion > Kiwipom
Yo Tan Wa > Queen
Queen > Light > ...
Poison > NeutralWatcher
Gambit > TheAncientCenturion

Vote

Kiwipom -1
Queen - 1
NeutralWatcher - 1
TheAncientCenturion - 1

Non-voters

Light D Lamperouge
Melontonin
RayanOO
Flower
Ali
Trismegistus
Fujishiro
NeutralWatcher
Kiwipom
Cobra.
Natalija
Reborn
Zara

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NeutralWatcher

@NeutralWatcher what do you think of Poison after voting for you?
Probably just vote to gain reaction from me. I remember she sus Natalija/Zara based on gut feeling. Probably because of their interaction on page 1.

Now that you mentioned it. Why did she vote me to gain reaction when she sus Zara/Natalija?

Why didn't she vote them? Seems scummy.

Edit:

Why didn't she vote either of them? Seems scummy.

Lmao what angle you got Zara for being dumb if you played a game that had those rules?
In this post, you were accusing Zara of being dumb by asking the possibility of names being used to being killed. This alone will not warrant a tunnel on him but here ----
So you believe this game will closely follow the anime in terms of abilities?
Well, mafia kills and town investigates/hunts the killers.
--- you welcomed the possibility of the same thought.

Answer my question from Page 1 already.
Felt like you were playing dumb. How do you pleas?
I’ve got my eye on you.
Nothing in them is pertinent beyond Zara playing dumb page1.
I’ve got my eye on you.
These posts seemed like you're setting him up for possible tunneling, and there's no ground for you to do that at that point because he hadn't than anything scummy yet after he said this.
can we play the game now
And if you're saying that playing dumb was your case, then I don't see the dumb part of him linking the mechanics of the game to the previous ones you've played. For me, he was just trying to understand the game and the connection of the manga itself to the game roles and mechanics.

@Gambit -2 for Zara because he also played dumb when it came to the set up.
Here you trailed my post about demeriting Zara for telling us to play the game when he himself didn't do anything yet. Yes, Zara was scummy with that post (above) but you sheeping on that was an indicator, too. It's like, you are prepared to pass a notion that Zara has to be lynched if in case you found someone who will put suspicion on him.

And when I tell Poison that it could've been a scummy remark, you said that ---
It’s hardly sheeping if I made my observation before yours—quoting him and then tagging Zara again before you got involved.
Yes you had the observation but your observation is weak and has no grounds to even put up a case against him. Contrary to what you just said.

It stands out to me. Whether or not that and other material accumulates and has me sus Zara depends. I don’t sus him yet but I find that interesting. It could be nothing or it could be something. That’s all.
It’s a startling thing so I’m keeping it in mind, I haven’t even voted for you lmao. Nor have I expressly said you were scum. No need to freak out
:seriously: You suspect him but not really?
I just like betraying people but I swear I’m good.

3P is probably the businessman who had the DN when Light had amnesia.
I’m naturally scum even when I’m town, but trust me, I’m a good guy.
I’m a pretty shit mafia scum player so no lmao. I always crack under pressure. It goes Indie > Power Townie > Mafia > vanilla townie
I am not comfortable with these kinda posts because it allows the other players to be misled by you and it's an act deception and borderline fallacy. You are trying to inculcate an idea that you were being scummy and allow them to use that as meta to read you this game. Seems like you're setting up yourself in a position where you can be viewed as town regardless of what type you post.

@Poison Queen is usually silent early game and makes good observations in the later phase. So seeing her being quiet and lurking isn’t out of character for her. Others can confirm.
And then here, I don't view Queen yet leaning town but it's pretty much like you are either defending him or trying to pocket him.

So there is my observation on you and I won't say that I am not viewing you as scum because I already prepared this against you. So right now, between you and Zara, I find you more suspicious than him.

Sasuke-kun, what's all this, a completely new meta from you :catsure: why weren't you more useful last time when you were actually town?

Sensei M not drunk

M just a bit drunk

U know what sensei

Death note is fukn over rated
:blush: drunk Reborn becomes fun and respects his mafia master

What's your favourite alignment?
Chaotic good.

I have no idea but @Natalija and @Zara implied they played games with these limitations.
We played a game where we could get our hands on Death Notes. The trick was to get the Death Note and write someone's name in it of course. Zara was scum and he tried VERY HARD to get the Death Note, drove me crazy with spam :giogio:

Well well at least we gotta make sure we don't mislynch. Cause avoiding mislynch this game is as important as lynching scum.
I... Thank you for explaining the common goal of mafia. It sounds like you want to say something without actually saying something.

@Natalija if you had to shoot someone right now who would you shoot besides me?
You asked me this last time when you were scum, what's up TACy :happinesspunch:

Status
Not open for further replies.