[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
L is a town role, and no one has counterclaimed him yet.
mid he isn’t L then I’m questioning why the real L doesn’t counter claim.
Something's disturbing with these words. LOLOLOL
You do realize I am not dumb enough to open claim L when we all know that it's an important role following this series? So by any means, are you both trying to out the real one by insinuating to counter-claim my joke? Explain

Z
You do realize I am not dumb enough to open claim L when we all know that it's an important role following this series? So by any means, are you both trying to out the real one by insinuating to counter-claim my joke? Explain
"You do realize I'm not dumb enough to open claim L"

My only experience with you is from the naruto game so....X_X

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Good amount of players haven't said anything so far, so you gotta wait a bit for a counter claim
Lol he didn't claim seriously.

And no one should claim, that's beyond dumb. NO ONE SHOULD CLAIM, ESPECIALLY NOT TOWN. TRUST ME.
Jokingly claiming the main protagonist of the series is not a good look. Until he gets a counter claim I'm taking it at face value.
Of couse waifu. I am always scum. I was born this way like lady gaga. :myman: joke. it's the wine.

you ignored my wallie?
I sorta did, yeah. I appreciate the energy and effort you're putting into the game this early but I read that wallie and felt that it was too early for me to start tossing them out myself, and a lot of this is paper thin. Like you accusing me of trying to pocket Queen by informing Poison of Queen's usual play style. I can reply to it if you're that dead set on me being bad but I don't feel the need to.
Post automatically merged:

:lawsigh:

Why would you jokingly claim the most important role?

Jokingly claiming the main protagonist of the series is not a good look. Until he gets a counter claim I'm taking it at face value.

I sorta did, yeah. I appreciate the energy and effort you're putting into the game this early but I read that wallie and felt that it was too early for me to start tossing them out myself, and a lot of this is paper thin. Like you accusing me of trying to pocket Queen by informing Poison of Queen's usual play style. I can reply to it if you're that dead set on me being bad but I don't feel the need to.
Post automatically merged:

:lawsigh:

Why would you jokingly claim the most important role?
Nice defense but do you you think that as town, you need to clarify the situation. And after posting that, you seem to have declined in your town evaluation. You stop at firing at Zara. What could have been the reason behind that?

One of the indicators of being a scum is to stop from the peak of its activity when there's nothing else to press hard. One more thing is telling that the case is paper thin when the present evidence is there and yet you rejected to defend yourself. And regarding Queen, you are the one who brand yourself pocketing Queen, I was just weighing which between pocketing and defending him is feasible with your act.

Furthermore, TMI? Did I say "most important role". I said an "important role".

LOLOLOL Is this a slip?

Hi guys
First of all good job wasting my time and attention going through the first 6-7 pages.

Lets start this off shall we

NW
Gambit
Yo Tan Wa

Cobra
Poison
Lanji

Zara
TAC
Natalija
Reborn

Melontonin
Queen
Light

Green= Core(for now)

Blue( unsure/neutral on)

Grey= Somewhat of a scummy feeling coming from them.

Black= If youre in there, then for me the chances of you being scum is high and i dont trust you, at all.

Thing will change depending on how the fluff/lurking/scum hunting ratios of each of these people is.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Hi guys
First of all good job wasting my time and attention going through the first 6-7 pages.

NW
Gambit
Yo Tan Wa

Cobra
Poison
Lanji

Zara
TAC
Natalija
Reborn

Melontonin
Queen
Light

Green= Core(for now)

Blue( unsure/neutral on)

Black= If youre in there, then for me the chances of you being scum is high and i dont trust you, at all.

Thing will change depending on how the fluff/lurking/scum hunting ratios of each of these people is.
You finally got a chance at calling me scum, can't say I'm surprised :suresure:
Care to explain?

Hi guys

NW
Gambit
Yo Tan Wa

Cobra
Poison
Lanji

Zara
TAC
Natalija
Reborn

Melontonin
Queen
Light

Green= Core(for now)

Blue( unsure/neutral on)

Who is Lanji? I'm a Sanji fan just saying.
I don't think assuming L is the most important town role is a slip... :/
Explain

anyone played a noctis game before? does he usually give scum fake claims? is nat going to throw his question back in my face like she always does? stay tuned
Eyo zara, you said stop the fluff then procceeded to say nothing for full on pages and then came back to give more fluff/host reading, oh and trying to buddy up with gambit.

Can you give me some of your initial reads bae?

Status
Not open for further replies.