[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone played a noctis game before? does he usually give scum fake claims? is nat going to throw his question back in my face like she always does? stay tuned
Listen, with the amt of players here 18 tbe, there's no room for fake claims
If we list down all the characters who played significant role to the entire series then chances of fllling up the slots will be just.

One more question, are u finding a room to fake a claim just im case?

Who warned about not claiming? The only people I saw saying that were the hosts on opening post...
TAC did, i was skimming through but i think someone else did too.
Post automatically merged:

No. If I want to say something, I will, thank you. :lawbepo:
Dont you pull a useless town on me :kata:
Im expecting great things from you.

@NeutralWatcher what are your initial thoughts?

Z
Eyo zara, you said stop the fluff then procceeded to say nothing for full on pages and then came back to give more fluff/host reading, oh and trying to buddy up with gambit.

Can you give me some of your initial reads bae?
hm?

since i posted "can we play the game" the only thing i've done is respond to tac/gambit and asked one question about the host's playing style, i dont consider any of that fluff

i was under the impression that fluff = discussing stuff that has nothing to do with the game

I dont have any reads yet, it's 5 hours into day 1

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Nice defense but do you you think that as town, you need to clarify the situation. And after posting that, you seem to have declined in your town evaluation. You stop at firing at Zara. What could have been the reason behind that?
What? I think there's three times I mention Zara after I tell him "I'm watching you", when you sus him for wanting the game to start and I wanted to add on what I felt about him, when Mel specifically questioned me on it and when Zara later quoted me on the exact reason why I was "tunneling" him based on his post—in which case Zara was replying to this comment;

I have no idea but @Natalija and @Zara implied they played games with these limitations.
Likewise I was willing to banter with Zara even when asking him the question on page2.
Yeah but Mello was cooler than L.

Light fucking sucks.

Also @Zara

So don't attribute much of anything to your sus of me. It doesn't mean much, especially knowing you're not L.

One of the indicators of being a scum is to stop from the peak of its activity when there's nothing else to press hard. One more thing is telling that the case is paper thin when the present evidence is there and yet you rejected to defend yourself. And regarding Queen, you are the one who brand yourself pocketing Queen, I was just weighing which between pocketing and defending him is feasible with your act.
:laughmoji: I guess I need to start explaining why I go inactive every phase too? Nah, if you really want it, I'll give you a reply. It'll take some time but your post felt thin and stretched.

I mean, pocketing is the automatic assumption I feel unless you're accusing both of us as being scum? Which, go ahead lmfao. Fake L can continue to make fake deductions.

Furthermore, TMI? Did I say "most important role". I said an "important role".

LOLOLOL Is this a slip?
No, I'm implying that L — Light's rival and main opposition in the show — is the most important role and you fraudulently claimed him. There's no TMI slip? I'm not sure how you can misconstrue that.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Hi there, good afternoon to you too!

You playing coy? You know very well when someone’s full name comes out it can be written in the Death Note.

We played that together darling :catsure:
No one even think of claiming. I can't stress this enough.
NO ONE SHOULD CLAIM, ESPECIALLY NOT TOWN. TRUST ME.
Like, should I not claim my character name? Or just not claim altogether? is this related to a mechanic?

Cuz I'm thinking about claiming a passive I have to just get it out of the way.

Whenever someone says trust me i hate it

They r the ones to backstab first huh
Help Reborn, I don't know what to make of Nat's message above. Should I trust her?

Also. Now that I think about it, I think you told me something among the lines of "trust me" last ToL and you tried to betray me.....I see how it is......

Don't really get why you're tunneling on this so much. I simply asked if that was the case in previous WG death note games. You are aware that different websites don't play role madness the same way, correct?

The game Nat was talking about wasn't even a Death Note game and it wasn't Kira who had a notebook, so it's bizarre you keep obsessing over it.
He didn't even cast a vote on you, no need to get so defensive. People have first impressions and guts feelings.

S K E T C H Y

You always told me mafia is better than townie
Explain!:attachpol:
That's a weak case to bring upon Zara by TAC.
TAC followed up my negative point on Zara for being too concerned about pushing the game forward by deducting -2 points from her for being "so-call dumb about the setup". We call that lowkey sheeping.

Who do you think is more townie in that exchange?
This seems kinda rushed tbh......

And about the exchange, I think TAC seems more townie. People making bold statements about first impressions are usually good in my books. It's scums that would try to prey on that as an opportunity to build a case.

anyone played a noctis game before? does he usually give scum fake claims? is nat going to throw his question back in my face like she always does? stay tuned
When I played his last game as mafia, I didn't get fake claims. But it was also a no claim game so that's probably not a good comparison.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
because he admitted hes not L
Wait wait wait...
You said you're taking his L claim at face value, but then you say:
:crazwhat: How tf is it Zara, the only person who I put even the hint of doubt on, is defending me from these asinine questions?

S K E T C H Y

You always told me mafia is better than townie
Explain!:attachpol:
Last game I got Beta'd Night 1. That soured the mood a little lmao.

Z
Like, should I not claim my character name? Or just not claim altogether? is this related to a mechanic?

Cuz I'm thinking about claiming a passive I have to just get it out of the way.
depends on the passive

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Miller

if you got some bullshit passive like this then it's ur duty to share it with the rest of the class

i dont think sharing one ability is gonna bite you in the ass. if you start sharing all your ability or your name then yeah ur fucked

use ur judgement

N

NeutralWatcher

Lol he
TAC did, i was skimming through but i think someone else did too.

Dont you pull a useless town on me :kata:
Im expecting great things from you.

@NeutralWatcher what are your initial thoughts?
Poison voted me to gain reaction. Why Didn't she vote Zara/Natalija to gain reaction. That's what I found scummy. What's your thought about her?

Asking reads without giving yours is not nice Fuji

I saw your nice little list but this is not reads just names written in different colors
lemme do it now since youre asking so nicely

Zara, he is reacting badly to being sussed by tac and then gambit, if he is town he shouldnt be this reactive. Also said he wanted to stop the fluff but then just kept on doing it while at the same time defending himself against gambit. If you are town and someone susses you, you either check what they are saying/ignore them and carry on scumhunting. Only reason he would be so defensive is if he maybe is scum(the informed minority) and knows gambit aint one of them.

TAC, for as much as the guys like to troll in the begining, he is an aggressive one. He would not spend so many pages fluffing, say,again just like zara did, to stop the fluff cause reborn might not like it, and then keep on fluffing some more for a few pages. Hence in the grey area.

Neutralwatcher, was the only one for a while to try to move the discussion, and is still doing so, therefore green/town for now.

Reborn, i dont trust for now. He is off, says he drunk but how can i know exactly? For now hes there because he didnt try to move the convo, gave one post with cryptic reads then moved on.

You, you say that asking for reads aint nice, and that my list was just names in different colors but you did the same didnt you? :cheers:, did you not see the lets start it off with this part ? At the top of my post?
But wait, arent you supposed to be ''sleeping'' bro? Or are you just using that as an excuse to lurk?

Queen, fluff, kept on fluffing while people were trying to move the discussion, therefore scum till further notice

Light, same.

Melon, she fluffed a bit, then disappeared for a while, then came back to discuss game mechanics and sussing obvious stuff. Scum till she proves herself not to be.
Cobra and poison, im unsure off, cobra i honestly cant fking read early and poison is the first time i see her playing and also while she was being helpfull-ish, she seemd to be parroting as gambit said.

Now what are your reads buddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.