[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
It's allowed but it's not recommended. And there is a huge disadvantage if town starts claiming because there are crucial roles.

Unless if it's forcing you to do weird shit, don't.
Ah ok thanks. Well I think it's better said now than later.

I'm a miller meaning I have a passive that makes me show up as guilty when cops invest me. Yes I am town. I'm saying it now so cop don't waste resources investing me because you will get a guilty result.

Z
Zara, he is reacting badly to being sussed by tac and then gambit, if he is town he shouldnt be this reactive. Also said he wanted to stop the fluff but then just kept on doing it while at the same time defending himself against gambit. If you are town and someone susses you, you either check what they are saying/ignore them and carry on scumhunting. Only reason he would be so defensive is if he maybe is scum(the informed minority) and knows gambit aint one of them.
reborn called me out in a previous game for ignoring him when he susses me

fuji called me out for replying to people who sus me

T______________________________T

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Okay but what about what you like? You answered half the post, why did you keep on fluffing for so long?
It's day 1 and I enjoy the banter. I'll probably fluff a bit in each day until we lock on scum. Especially when there's nothing too important happening besides game mechanic discussions, like how many scum we have. Which always goes just about the same way, IMO.

reborn called me out in a previous game for ignoring him when he susses me

fuji called me out for replying to people who sus me

T______________________________T
Hey man, being so defensive about someone sussing you is not a good look, if youre town you shouldnt care that much. I see youre still being helpfull with the way claiming should work, but youre basically repeating the same thing over and over, are you padding?

It's day 1 and I enjoy the banter. I'll probably fluff a bit in each day until we lock on scum. Especially when there's nothing too important happening besides game mechanic discussions, like how many scum we have. Which always goes just about the same way, IMO.
Agree, but this day 1 is gonna last 48 hours, best to start putting the pressure now to out the scum or make them slip.
Also youre usually a bit more agressive even if its day 1 as town.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Agree, but this day 1 is gonna last 48 hours, best to start putting the pressure now to out the scum or make them slip.
Also youre usually a bit more agressive even if its day 1 as town.
Well we have a 48 hour phase, just watch me I guess? I have no reason to be aggressive yet. Again, Zara's comment is the only thing that immediately comes to mind as odd and I'm not gonna get caught up on a comment made on Page1.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
lemme do it now since youre asking so nicely

Zara, he is reacting badly to being sussed by tac and then gambit, if he is town he shouldnt be this reactive. Also said he wanted to stop the fluff but then just kept on doing it while at the same time defending himself against gambit. If you are town and someone susses you, you either check what they are saying/ignore them and carry on scumhunting. Only reason he would be so defensive is if he maybe is scum(the informed minority) and knows gambit aint one of them.

TAC, for as much as the guys like to troll in the begining, he is an aggressive one. He would not spend so many pages fluffing, say,again just like zara did, to stop the fluff cause reborn might not like it, and then keep on fluffing some more for a few pages. Hence in the grey area.

Neutralwatcher, was the only one for a while to try to move the discussion, and is still doing so, therefore green/town for now.

Reborn, i dont trust for now. He is off, says he drunk but how can i know exactly? For now hes there because he didnt try to move the convo, gave one post with cryptic reads then moved on.

You, you say that asking for reads aint nice, and that my list was just names in different colors but you did the same didnt you? :cheers:, did you not see the lets start it off with this part ? At the top of my post?
But wait, arent you supposed to be ''sleeping'' bro? Or are you just using that as an excuse to lurk?

Queen, fluff, kept on fluffing while people were trying to move the discussion, therefore scum till further notice

Light, same.

Melon, she fluffed a bit, then disappeared for a while, then came back to discuss game mechanics and sussing obvious stuff. Scum till she proves herself not to be.
Cobra and poison, im unsure off, cobra i honestly cant fking read early and poison is the first time i see her playing and also while she was being helpfull-ish, she seemd to be parroting as gambit said.

Now what are your reads buddy?
I went to eat... :giogio: but ok black list I go hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.