[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I was just throwing shade at someone

But since I'm a mod, I'm gonna shut up lol
WG mod with 200 games. Yooo you cannot throw shades at him.... He is my friend!!!!!
Post automatically merged:

tbf I played with Poison one time before

but I guess she doesn't remember me
The ToS game? Tbh I don't remember much about it cause I was hardly playing it. I appeared and used my action read maybe one - two posts.

no not Drago! I said I'm the mod so I shouldn't insult people

I'm talking about someone else. It's like a meme here, but nvm just ignore me
No not Drago... Drago is a friend too though but... He is, he is my neighbour (neighbour countries) and he is my friend!!!! Although I. Didn't play with him much. Wait did I ever play with him?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
β€Ž
The ToS game? Tbh I don't remember much about it cause I was hardly playing it. I appeared and used my action read maybe one - two posts.
I was thinking of the Jester game but now that I remembered you played ToS too, then that means I've played two games with you.

Anyways, your posts didn't really leave much of an impression on me and I can't compare you much to your meta since I don't remember it. But I didn't see any red flags that stood out. Also I'm scum leaning on Gambit who did try to go after you initially so you're more town lean.

Shes talking about Al not drago, did u miss them flirting in their intro thread? :catblush:
Zara stop spreading misinformation. I will happily threadban you.

Z
I was thinking of the Jester game but now that I remembered you played ToS too, then that means I've played two games with you.

Anyways, your posts didn't really leave much of an impression on me and I can't compare you much to your meta since I don't remember it. But I didn't see any red flags that stood out. Also I'm scum leaning on Gambit who did try to go after you initially so you're more town lean.

Zara stop spreading misinformation. I will happily threadban you.
it was a joke πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Well yes, kiwi, tbh I don't get much hyped with a complete new players list and I play off site games pretty "ehhly" I was surprised that I was Never mislynched both the times, even though I was playing as my scum games back then. So it's like if I post less that's AI and I'm scum or gget yeeted for that, as early as day1 if scum. But I was passive till the end and I survived as town iirc. It was amazing. XD. But I am trying out playing multiple games at the same time. So right now. I'm playing 3 games at the same time and another one is starting tom/the day after tom.

So I'm kinda getting confused. : P and all are new lists of players so sorry if I forgot I played with you before. :(

Okay I have to study something

So have to leave

But before I go

Vote Lynch neutral watcher
He is towny, what did you find scummy about him?

Status
Not open for further replies.