[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
vote lynch queen
Why did you vote Queen? You haven't talked about her at all. This vote just came out of nowhere.

To me, it seems like you are just bandwagoning since she already has two votes.

Lol that's no secret that you are:catblush:

What's with this Death Note? I read it about it on the first few pages but I didn't quite get it
Have you watched the show? Anyway if thereโ€™s an existence of Death Note, what you need is the name of the character to write into it and kill that person.
not really i just have standard l abilities isnโ€™t this role madness where everyone has abilities?
Yes? Thatโ€™s it, abilities make you happy? :milaugh:

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Have you watched the show? Anyway if thereโ€™s an existence of Death Note, what you need is the name of the character to write into it and kill that person.
I watched a few eps and I know what the Death Note is in general. But I don't know what this has to do with the game.

So, you mean, if we claim our character name then whoever has the DN can kill us just like that?

I watched a few eps and I know what the Death Note is in general. But I don't know what this has to do with the game.

So, you mean, if we claim our character name then whoever has the DN can kill us just like that?
Yes. Since itโ€™s super role madness, this scenario is possible. So itโ€™s very important that people donโ€™t go around and claim every second.

After todayโ€™s lynch we will have good pointers on what to do next.

Not gonna lie im not the biggest fan of the โ€œqueen is very quiet ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š at the beginning of every game so letโ€™s allow her to get away with it for the first few phasesโ€

not only am i saying this out of pure jealously, but if queenโ€™s scum then she gets a free pass. At the very least can the cop pay her a visit?

:lusalty:
so you don't actually have a case against me
"if queen's scum", you don't actually think i'm scum, then why did you vote me? what is your goal?
Me neither. Especially since she's a great addition to town when she's town and wants to play.

@Queen a little help here please?
And for clarification since my vote is on her, it's about saying Code Geass is better than Death Note. The vote is well deserved.
all I did was stating a fact
and the fluff is over, time to unvote me :goatasure:
Queen: Too early to tell. Like TAC and Light said she's also inactive as town. I think as scum she tends to be more helpful. In ToL she was talking about mechanic and she was scum. Her scum meta was also diplomatic in kakegurui game. I think I need her opinion on Gambit vs TAC, TAC vs Zara.

@Queen What's your thoughts on Gambit vs Zara and TAC vs Zara?
@Queen can we have more of you in the game from D1 ? What's your take on Gambit vs tac?
tac's discussion against zara was unimportant
I don't know gambit's meta, he seems like an active and helpful townie but his case against tac was weak, and tac overreacted. that's all I have to say.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
You're feeling pretty confident. Or is it that Tris hit the nail on the head and you don't know how to answer now?
What is so hard about explaining why he voted for Queen so sudden?
:namiriously:

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
queen had 2 other votes so 2 people thought she was suspicious so i trust them
This is just blind trust

Come on

And Gambit has two votes too

So why not to vote him?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.