[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's new player and he doesn't have good read on anyone here yet. In ToL he said not to trust anyone and in this game he trusted those who voted Queen? Very different from his town meta and coin flip reason is too reckless for mafia since his mafia partner would tell him to be more careful and CObra is new player I think. This is his 3rd game.
Could be. my guts is telling me there’s more to it though.
He became a highly sus player for me ....
Post automatically merged:

@Cobra. you said you like to be honest right?
Are you town?

okay i’m going to come clean i didn’t flip a coin to decide between queen and gambit i choose queen because gambit is a sanji fan and i knew i would get flamed for it so i came up with coin flipping which i realized was really a better answer than the first one but not lynching on day 1 isn’t very good and there isn’t really good arguments to lynch someone on day 1

@Cobra. you said you like to be honest right?
Are you town?
yes

okay i’m going to come clean i didn’t flip a coin to decide between queen and gambit i choose queen because gambit is a sanji fan and i knew i would get flamed for it so i came up with coin flipping which i realized was really a better answer than the first one but not lynching on day 1 isn’t very good and there isn’t really good arguments to lynch someone on day 1

yes
You didn’t answer me buddy ...

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
:lawsigh:

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇

yes
Sorry to say this but that's bs

You said yes ... Ok ... let’s imagine we have a player who said he’s town and came up with the following statements .... you are one of the jury..

i know but i prefer to be honest than give a bs excuse you really think a scum would give answers like this?
so here, that player says, he wants to be honest and says no scum would give these answers ... ref he is a townie.

somebody has to go it’s unfortunate for queen but it was the coin not me
The same player who said he was a townie, says here that somebody has to go on D1, even if it meant a possible mislynch (Queen, I’m not saying you’re clear :p) and his best Method of choosing who to lynch was to flip a coin even though there were other players that thought maybe it’s better if we lynch people based on “reads” ... our player still decided to take the Coin flipping Method and thought it would be better than lynching ppl based on reads or not voting at all, at least for the time being (we still have +24 hours for day phase)

i understand why people would lynch for my unusual ways so go ahead i don’t blame you somebody has to go no lynch is not an option but i you will be disappointed with the results
here, our player said he understands why would other players point their fingers at him, even though he previously said “somebody has to go” meaning he knew he would be accused if he votes someone but still did it, even though that would make the perfect opportunity for scum to avoid one of theirs being lynched, better off, Town mislynching one of their own, giving huge advantage to scum. Our townie player thinks it’s the best move even if he have “abilities” that would help town as he stated.

i choose queen because gambit is a sanji fan
Bro honestly, if you sticked with the coin excuse, it would have been much better than this. So now our townie player came clean and said he decided his lynch target based on personal preference, on something that has nothing to do with this game and mafia in general. He thought this was a move every townie is supposed to do, because someone has to go, right?

i knew i would get flamed for it so i came up with coin flipping
I’m not even commenting on our townie player here ...

i realized was really a better answer than the first one
:nicagesmile:

Dude, you are either the biggest troll in the planet that had to be in the most Deception based game where a small line can decide wether you look sus or not sus ...

or, you really don’t know how to play ... which is Ok but most new players wouldn’t do what you just did.

either way, you are still suspicious to many players, me on top of that list.

I won’t judge you just yet, actually, I’m moving on, but you ain’t of the hook yet.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I've read a little and started painting a bigger picture

Town:
Yo - reminds me of the Yo from last game, the townie yo :catsure:

NW - I don't think his play style is different from the naruto game tho I did kill him night 1 last time huhuhu

Kiwi - her claim as miller seemed like a natural progression. She claimed pretty much as soon as she arrived so for the moment I find her town. And she was the first to counter Gambit's logic.

Fuji - He's leaning town but the man admitted TO PLAYING THE SAME IF HE WAS SCUM C'MON. I'll lean him town cause of gut feeling.
unvote @Noctis @Rej

Neutral:

Reborn - he's looking town but the argument with nat seems stretch. it's fair for her to ask where you were, many players were asked where they are. Timing is irrelevant too, it was in the middle of the game like everyone else. You don't have a special privilege :goatasure:
Tris - giving good reads, for a new player that looks good but I'll keep her in neutral cause she didn't do it proactively.

Nat - I wanna say she was same as last game but I have a hard time reading her.

TAC - he handled Gambit's pressure well, but he was defending himself wayyy too much imo. I've been told you're a very harsh townie player, I wanna see the fireeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Zara - you're only neutral cause I don't wanna get you lynched day 1. JKJK no I have to say you remind me a lot of last game, but I'll need to see more for my rookie eyes. If it came down to a vote tie between Queen and Cobra, who would you vote for?

Ali - need to see more. @Ali who you wanna put your vote on at the moment?

Scummy:
Gambit - I have to say Kiwi's rationale is something I would have never thought... That's actually an interesting technique and I understand why scum would use it. And his incredible meta change too.

Poison - NW brought up the point about voting for Nat/Zara instead of him. That makes a lot of sense too. Plus I feel she has not contributed in the majority of her posts today.

Z
so you don't actually have a case against me
"if queen's scum", you don't actually think i'm scum, then why did you vote me? what is your goal?

all I did was stating a fact
and the fluff is over, time to unvote me :goatasure:

tac's discussion against zara was unimportant
I don't know gambit's meta, he seems like an active and helpful townie but his case against tac was weak, and tac overreacted. that's all I have to say.
my goal is to get you to play the game you chose to sign up for :)

N

NeutralWatcher

I've read a little and started painting a bigger picture

Town:
Yo - reminds me of the Yo from last game, the townie yo :catsure:

NW - I don't think his play style is different from the naruto game tho I did kill him night 1 last time huhuhu

Kiwi - her claim as miller seemed like a natural progression. She claimed pretty much as soon as she arrived so for the moment I find her town. And she was the first to counter Gambit's logic.

Fuji - He's leaning town but the man admitted TO PLAYING THE SAME IF HE WAS SCUM C'MON. I'll lean him town cause of gut feeling.
unvote @Noctis @Rej

Neutral:

Reborn - he's looking town but the argument with nat seems stretch. it's fair for her to ask where you were, many players were asked where they are. Timing is irrelevant too, it was in the middle of the game like everyone else. You don't have a special privilege :goatasure:
Tris - giving good reads, for a new player that looks good but I'll keep her in neutral cause she didn't do it proactively.

Nat - I wanna say she was same as last game but I have a hard time reading her.

TAC - he handled Gambit's pressure well, but he was defending himself wayyy too much imo. I've been told you're a very harsh townie player, I wanna see the fireeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Zara - you're only neutral cause I don't wanna get you lynched day 1. JKJK no I have to say you remind me a lot of last game, but I'll need to see more for my rookie eyes. If it came down to a vote tie between Queen and Cobra, who would you vote for?

Ali - need to see more. @Ali who you wanna put your vote on at the moment?

Scummy:
Gambit - I have to say Kiwi's rationale is something I would have never thought... That's actually an interesting technique and I understand why scum would use it. And his incredible meta change too.

Poison - NW brought up the point about voting for Nat/Zara instead of him. That makes a lot of sense too. Plus I feel she has not contributed in the majority of her posts today.
Is this because someone finally vote you? :wellwell:

Feeling pressured? :fujilaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.