[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No, your reply was weird - I know what you personally told me, but the rest of the thread doesn’t know that.

And just because we both wanted to be more laid back doesn’t mean we aren’t scum in this game, so I don’t see why it should get a pass

:smithnie:

Everything you said about NW is correct though.
I really didn't understand your purpose of asking a question so that "everyone should know"

If you sussed me then asked me the questions then it makes sense.

Or if you are curiosity to know whether m being passive as scum or not then it makes sense.

But asking question with perfect that eveeyi shouldn't know is hell weird.

Anyway, I don't want to drag this further.
Post automatically merged:

*pretext that everyone should know is weird

I really didn't understand your purpose of asking a question so that "everyone should know"

If you sussed me then asked me the questions then it makes sense.

Or if you are curiosity to know whether m being passive as scum or not then it makes sense.

But asking question with perfect that eveeyi shouldn't know is hell weird.

Anyway, I don't want to drag this further.

*pretext that everyone should know is weird
Of course I suspect you, this is mafia. :smithnie:

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
i know but i prefer to be honest than give a bs excuse you really think a scum would give answers like this?

somebody has to go it’s unfortunate for queen but it was the coin not me
I think the scum would try to come up with something other than decided it with a coin flip...

deciding*

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Maybe it's his meta? Idk

Last game he wasn't any better.
Cobra meta is bit off

First, he is liking being town. Just having ability can't be enough because he had abilties in past games as well. He was simply tired of playing town.

Second, idk why I feel that he is trying too hard to sound like his usual self - weird lol

N

NeutralWatcher

Weird take

Mafia won't mind mislynch either so how mafia is too risky to be like cobra?
I think he would be more careful as mafia. His coin flip reason is not something mafia would say imo. In ToL he said not to trust anyone on D1 and in this game he trusted those who voted Queen? Not townie imo.

Good point but even if he was indie, why throwing himself under the bus?
I think he's new player and he doesn't have good read on anyone here yet. In ToL he said not to trust anyone and in this game he trusted those who voted Queen? Very different from his town meta and coin flip reason is too reckless for mafia since his mafia partner would tell him to be more careful and CObra is new player I think. This is his 3rd game.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Cobra meta is bit off

First, he is liking being town. Just having ability can't be enough because he had abilties in past games as well. He was simply tired of playing town.

Second, idk why I feel that he is trying too hard to sound like his usual self - weird lol
Idk but with his responses, he isn't helping us at all.

If he is tired of playing town, then he just should let a sub take over.

Idk but with his responses, he isn't helping us at all.

If he is tired of playing town, then he just should let a sub take over.
no i want to continue playing

Cobra meta is bit off

even i don’t know what my meta is i’m still trying to find out

Status
Not open for further replies.