[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know it was a ridiculous vote but why are you so sweaty about it? It was only 3 votes on you, now 2. You say we should drop the votes and are being super defensive about it, yet care to give us reasons as to why we should?
You arent exactly helping a lot you know?
Are you going through this thread to make a list rn or not?
Whom are you sussing and why?
Post automatically merged:

i was sleeping -_-
there was 1 vote on me when I posted it
I'm not using cobra's reasons to actually save myself, no, you got it wrong, my point is, I don't understand how everyone just bought this nonsense reason and no one is suspecting him? does acting funny makes someone town for you?
no, i'm not making any list, even though I said I would do it I changed my mind, I will only do it when it's actually important for me to do it
you would know who I'm sussing if you read my posts

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
@Queen we share equal no of votes. You don't seem.to.be slightly concerned. May i know why?
I could easily save myself from getting lynched if town really suspected me, but I don't expect to be lynched today
I'm pretty sure Gambit would never be able to deflect all of his attention onto you.

In the quote above you are talking about claiming as being the reason you could save yourself. So my question to you is why would you rather claim to prove your town instead of trying to show yourself as town through your effort? We have a pretty fat day 1 with plenty of posts.

Claiming should be a last ditch effort no?

I'm pretty sure Gambit would never be able to deflect all of his attention onto you.

In the quote above you are talking about claiming as being the reason you could save yourself. So my question to you is why would you rather claim to prove your town instead of trying to show yourself as town through your effort? We have a pretty fat day 1 with plenty of posts.

Claiming should be a last ditch effort no?
he asked why I wasn't concerned about getting lynched
when did I say I would rather claim? he asked me why I was not concerned about getting lynched and I answered him why, but ofc claiming would be a last resort

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I could easily save myself from getting lynched if town really suspected me, but I don't expect to be lynched today
Oh? How could you easily save yourself?
by proving myself as a townie, but I don't feel the need to do it right now
I think she talks about claiming
You mean claiming yourself as townie or discussing (without claiming) why you are a townie with the people who voted you?
Right here.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
he asked why I wasn't concerned about getting lynched
when did I say I would rather claim? he asked me why I was not concerned about getting lynched and I answered him why, but ofc claiming would be a last resort
like I said, I didn't feel the need to do it, otherwise I would just have claimed
I convinced town to unvote me, there is no vote on me
so idk what you talking about
:kaidowhat: Am I seeing things?

In the first one you're saying claiming is a last resort. Yeah that's what I said.
In the second you're saying you didn't feel the need to prove yourself as town, else you would have just claimed?

:kaidowhat: Am I seeing things?

In the first one you're saying claiming is a last resort. Yeah that's what I said.
In the second you're saying you didn't feel the need to prove yourself as town, else you would have just claimed?
by "I didn't feel the need to do it" i was saying that I was not actually in risk of getting lynched, so I didn't feel the need to claim
what is your point here?

Status
Not open for further replies.