[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay scum.

between the fake claim as L, which could be a joke or could be fishing, his general defensiveness this actual day, or his weak case on me that he spun out of yarn. I still think the most condemning piece of evidence is from Kiwi’s post where he waits until other people say they think I’m more sus before Gambit goes for me. His mind wasn’t made up on his own deductions but based on the whims of other players—who didn’t put any reason behind it.

It’s a more elaborate Cobra coin toss.
Is this gonna be a term now?
Post automatically merged:

Better not flip wolf on me Kiwi.

Why you gotta make this post so long?
Long for you, not for me, i wanted to give detailed info on my early susses.

N

NeutralWatcher

On the Tac read, that's a very minor thing to town read someone for.

That Melo and Cobra town read is pretty vague. "Reaction is genuine." It sounds meh and anybody can say this. Sounds more like a forced town read than authentic one.

And what does "Reborn is weird" mean?
I think TAC in Naruto game led fluff post and didn't plan to contribute but he is different this game.

Zara also asked how to proceed with the game similar with Naruto game and he was townie.

Reborn tends to stop fluff and give his read but he looked different in his first post. I think because it's night time at his place so he planned to give his read the day after.

I townread Melontonin for asking Posion weird vote on me and later I voted melontonin since she didn't contribute and encouraged L claim also later she sus Poison and some other players have sus Poison which made me think Melontonin sus on popular lynch but later I remember she also sus Poison when she tagged me so I unvoted her.

Cobra I think he would play very differently if this is his first time as scum.

Yikes. Are you scum again for the 2nd time in a row Rayan?
My thoughts exactly, he pulled some weird stuff on me tbh. His ''reads'' were bad but he seems to have done better ones down the road, so idk.

Can we get the vote count please?

drag what do you think of nat and mel? They both seem to be saying stuff but not really, feels like paddding to me. What do you think?

Tbh from catching up i didnt see any changes on who i truly sus. Except maybe zara.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
My thoughts exactly, he pulled some weird stuff on me tbh. His ''reads'' were bad but he seems to have done better ones down the road, so idk.

Can we get the vote count please?

drag what do you think of nat and mel? They both seem to be saying stuff but not really, feels like paddding to me. What do you think?

Tbh from catching up i didnt see any changes on who i truly sus. Except maybe zara.
There's already a vote count omg fuji :finally:

I think town should unvote me and stop buying that "I flipped a coin" and "I didn't vote him because he is a sanjifan" bs
We all know it was a ridiculous vote but why are you so sweaty about it? It was only 3 votes on you, now 2. You say we should drop the votes and are being super defensive about it, yet care to give us reasons as to why we should?
You arent exactly helping a lot you know?
Are you going through this thread to make a list rn or not?
Whom are you sussing and why?

He's always a few hours behind, sigh :lawsigh:
i was sleeping -_-

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
gambit looks town overall, but he tried to deflect when we had the same number of votes and I can't let that slide
tac is leaning town, don't feel like lynching him in d1
I'll look back on that, the people that voted you had very different reasons to.

Unvote

I didn't see Gambit voted Flower. Makes sense he read TAC neutral.
:kaidowhat: dude he did vote flower LOL

Correct. Am pretty much done with it now that Reborn is gone, meh
Well i mean, even when reborn was here you didnt help much loll. So why shouldnt we lynch you if youre done with it?

when did cobra get cleared as a townie?

i'm not afraid, but I don't like having votes on me
Only scum acts like this from my experience, i had a vote on me since yesterday yet you didnt see me make a fuss about it. If youre town you shouldnt care as much, and also contribute. Which you dont seem to be keen on doing.

i was sleeping -_-
That's not what I mean - you reply as you read, and it's usually stuff we cleared a long time ago. Read it all first THEN cherry pick, it's better for the dynamic. :catsweat:

Well i mean, even when reborn was here you didnt help much loll. So why shouldnt we lynch you if youre done with it?
Go ahead :goatasure:

Status
Not open for further replies.