[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
by "I didn't feel the need to do it" i was saying that I was not actually in risk of getting lynched, so I didn't feel the need to claim
what is your point here?
Cause your saying claiming is a last ditch effort, but to save yourself, instead of proving yourself to Yo and what's his face Zara, you'd rather go the easy route and claim.

You got it
Post automatically merged:

there was 1 vote on me when I posted it
I'm not using cobra's reasons to actually save myself, no, you got it wrong, my point is, I don't understand how everyone just bought this nonsense reason and no one is suspecting him? does acting funny makes someone town for you?
no, i'm not making any list, even though I said I would do it I changed my mind, I will only do it when it's actually important for me to do it
you would know who I'm sussing if you read my posts
Im not ruling out cobra at all, but for now i have other more important suspects on my list.
You are being unhelpfull right now, saying we should go through your posts to find out who you sus, is not helping town.

Either way nat im about to shower and go out and enjoy my sat so u dont have to worry about commenting

only a few weeks a warm weather left in this frozen hellhole of a country, gotta take advantage

:blush:

Worry about my commentary anymore*
Enjoy the weather bro!

And you're acting like a commentator the whole game :giogio:
Just like you, funny :p

this is dumb, I basically said that yo and zara votes were not enough reason for me "to go the easy route and claim"
No need to claim, just do town stuff.

I think I sus Natalija now. She has no reason to vote me. Seems like to make players don't sus her when Gambit/Queen/other lynch candidate flip townie when Gambit/Queen/other get lynched.

@Natalija :catsure:
We honestly shouldnt let that kind of stuff slide, and she isnt helping much. I say we vote her?
@TheAncientCenturion do you still view nat as town?

Im not ruling out cobra at all, but for now i have other more important suspects on my list.
You are being unhelpfull right now, saying we should go through your posts to find out who you sus, is not helping town.
if you are going to discuss with someone about their contribution to the town, going trough their posts would be the very least you could do
and I made it pretty clear who is my sus

if you are going to discuss with someone about their contribution to the town, going trough their posts would be the very least you could do
and I made it pretty clear who is my sus
Right, im going to do just that, and then when i come at you i would like you to answer my questions and scum hunt, being passive and only reactive doesnt help town in the slightest, it is only to the benefit of scum. Instead of wasting everyones time and asking them to go through your posts to make their conclusions of whom you sus is lazy and also screams of safe play by a scum. Who doesnt want to get her hands dirty herself and instead is trying to use people as a proxy.
What are you afraid of huh?

Right, im going to do just that, and then when i come at you i would like you to answer my questions and scum hunt, being passive and only reactive doesnt help town in the slightest, it is only to the benefit of scum. Instead of wasting everyones time and asking them to go through your posts to make their conclusions of whom you sus is lazy and also screams of safe play by a scum. Who doesnt want to get her hands dirty herself and instead is trying to use people as a proxy.
What are you afraid of huh?
I literally said to you who I suspected, and you quoted the post asking who I suspected bruh

I literally said who*

Just like you, funny :p

We honestly shouldnt let that kind of stuff slide, and she isnt helping much. I say we vote her?
Well I'm trying not to lead town and put in too much effort. And this day phrase is just too long. :lusalty:

I voted NW because he's scummy as fuck, to which you are oblivious. And even low level active Natalija is helping more than many players. I don't see you flipping out at Cobra for not hunting?
Also, walls of text like yours don't mean it's exactly useful. Some of the best players don't need that. Watch Okosan in our other game, he is a pro :shocking:

I literally said to you who I suspected, and you quoted the post asking who I suspected bruh
There is no reasoning with him :yasu:

D

Dragomir

@Dragomir

Out of curiosity, how come you just didnt sign up from the beginning?
I did but stuff occurred that forced me to remove myself.

My thoughts exactly, he pulled some weird stuff on me tbh. His ''reads'' were bad but he seems to have done better ones down the road, so idk.

Can we get the vote count please?

drag what do you think of nat and mel? They both seem to be saying stuff but not really, feels like paddding to me. What do you think?

Tbh from catching up i didnt see any changes on who i truly sus. Except maybe zara.
I'll get to those two in a sec. Don't have a read formulated yet.

I think TAC in Naruto game led fluff post and didn't plan to contribute but he is different this game.

Zara also asked how to proceed with the game similar with Naruto game and he was townie.

Reborn tends to stop fluff and give his read but he looked different in his first post. I think because it's night time at his place so he planned to give his read the day after.

I townread Melontonin for asking Posion weird vote on me and later I voted melontonin since she didn't contribute and encouraged L claim also later she sus Poison and some other players have sus Poison which made me think Melontonin sus on popular lynch but later I remember she also sus Poison when she tagged me so I unvoted her.

Cobra I think he would play very differently if this is his first time as scum.
@bold please say this again but in more and clearer sentences.

N

NeutralWatcher

Well I'm trying not to lead town and put in too much effort. And this day phrase is just too long. :lusalty:

I voted NW because he's scummy as fuck, to which you are oblivious. And even low level active Natalija is helping more than many players. I don't see you flipping out at Cobra for not hunting?
Also, walls of text like yours don't mean it's exactly useful. Some of the best players don't need that. Watch Okosan in our other game, he is a pro :shocking:
Trying to play safe when lynched player confirmed townie? You have no case against me. You can quote which post makes me sus :wellwell:

Vote lynch Natalija

There is no reasoning with him :yasu:
NW's exchanges with yo tan wa are something i saw, not sure what to think of him yet. Do remember that i was the one who did him in the cat game making him think i would protect him, ill know soon enough who is scum or not. D1 tends to be tricky for me because i dont have prior reads yet, which is why i ask for them, to build up character profiles and then compare them later on.

My walls of text as you call them are all meaningfull and im not the only one doing this ''wall of text'' thing so im not sure what youre getting at.

Yeah okosan is good,his style less detailed tho, but i do see the appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.