[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I
To me, Gambit vs tac is like gambit nit picked with you. I don't see Gambit case being strong. It was tin foil and too much of a stretch. Kiwi did raise some good counter argument but again kiwi case isn't that much stronger either.
Yes, it is. Her case was great. She broke Gambit's ass down to the grain. Brought up quotes and explained the progression within them and coming up with a conclusion that it wasn't natural.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Vote Count
Voters

TheAncientCenturion > Kiwipom > Poison > Gambit
Yo Tan Wa > Queen > Flower
Queen > Light D Lamperouge > Cobra
Poison > NeutralWatcher > Yo Tan Wa
Gambit > TheAncientCenturion > Flower > TheAncientCenturion
Melontonin > Fujishiro > ...
Kiwipom > Gambit
Zara > Queen > ...
Dragomir > NeutralWatcher > Ali > ...
Cobra > Queen > ...
NeutralWatcher > Melontonin > TheAncientCenturion > Gambit > Natalija > Melontonin
Light D Lamperouge > Flower
Ali > Dragomir > ...
Flower > Natalija
Natalija > NeutralWatcher
Trismegistus > Poison

Votes

Gambit - 2
Flower - 2
TheAncientCenturion -1
NeutralWatcher - 1
Natalija - 1
Yo Tan Wa - 1
Cobra - 1
Melontonin - 1
Poison - 1

Non-voters

RayanOO
Fujishiro

Ya know what to do if you find something.

Last edited:
Vote Count
Voters

TheAncientCenturion > Kiwipom > Poison > Gambit
Yo Tan Wa > Queen > Flower
Queen > Light D Lamperouge > Cobra
Poison > NeutralWatcher > Yo Tan Wa
Gambit > TheAncientCenturion > Flower > TheAncientCenturion
Melontonin > Fujishiro > ...
Kiwipom > Gambit
Zara > Queen
Dragomir > NeutralWatcher > Ali > ...
Cobra > Queen > ...
NeutralWatcher > Melontonin > TheAncientCenturion > Gambit > Natalija > Melontonin
Light D Lamperouge > Flower
Ali > Dragomir > ...
Flower > Natalija
Natalija > NeutralWatcher
Trismegistus > Poison

Votes

Gambit - 2
Flower - 2
TheAncientCenturion -1
NeutralWatcher - 1
Natalija - 1
Queen - 1
Yo Tan Wa - 1
Cobra - 1
Melontonin - 1
Poison - 1

Non-voters

RayanOO
Fujishiro

Ya know what to do if you find something.
i unvoted off queen

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I'm wary of this read list. Reminds of the Tokyo Ghoul game. Pretty much did the same thing with the same amount of effort.
I was thinking about that lmao. I was going to bring it up but then I couldn’t be bothered to check if he ever did that as town so I let it be. I’m glad you mentioned it.

Also, I didn’t even see there was more in that post that was spoilered
Post automatically merged:

They're both scums I think, so fine with lynching either of them.
I’d rather go with Gambit first but I’m glad that we’re sort of on the same page

I say Gambit first is because I think his flip will tell me a lot in terms of reads

Last edited:
D

Dragomir

Nat is really town on everyones list for absolutely no reason

a lot of yall are gonna be looking silly if she ends up being scum

:whitepress:

i honestly dont understand how everyone in this game has a town read on Nat so easily. I dont think there’s a single person who’s given reads on her that didn’t say that she leans town

not saying nat has done anything scummy, cuz she hasn’t. But she certainly hasn’t done anything to get the entire roster of players thinking she leans town either

:lusalty:
It really isn't that hard to see why Nat is town. She doesn't contribute in the same textbook way that others do, with giving reads, game-solving, and what have you. Once you realize this, you have to read her in a different way and that's with tone. Question for you Zara, does her tone strike town or wolf?
you wanted Real L to claim. Not good look.
you didn't refute it but asked reason.

Bad
bad
good but you could be smart scum
too late.

Tell us your intentions Gambit.

Overdoing it?
Are you gonna elaborate any of those bad reads?
Melotonin : her whole posts didn't have much in it : the only post that was vaguely useful was this one :

Except that her 20 posts here have barely nothing valuable. Not a good look.

Light : except the beginning of the games he made only 4 posts and those ones were to defend himself againts Fuji fluffing charge.
So we don't have much to judge him.

Queen : hadn't said anything except the beginning of the game, so we cannot judge her.

Same for Flower.

Same for Ali.

Trismegistus : not a lot of posts but 1 that might be interesting :

This one, she barely caught up with the thread but she was already answering people question and gave the reads she had. Good look in my book.

Now we are getting into players that talked much more :

Yo Tan Wa : he begins his game by a color list but he became serious after that so no problem for me.

After he caugh up to the thread he gave his reads : good points : his read of NW is good for me, he saw something special and called it and asked NW to explain. The rest was okayish but to be fair we don't have a lot of material.

Reborn not ending the early fluff is not really a bad point for him, it's not his job and he had maybe other things to do. And this is a 48h day phase so we can have 1h of early fluff.

Then you came up with your second full reads.

I agree that usual play or usual things are easy way sometimes to get yourself out of suss and lurk but here i think TAC and Light comments about Queen were genuine. I don't think this is some buddying or protecting of Queen it would be too obvious. She is not town cleared at all but her early inactivity is not suss for now.

After that you kept focusing on NW, and I think it's okay you had some doubts about his gameplay so it's fair to focus on him.

The moment you put some votes even weird ones people have rights to call you out for them.

Good to know ^^. With that claim I think you can understand why people can call you out for inconsistencies.

All in all seems pretty town to me. Especially his behaviour with Neutral.
Not a fan of this read list. Some of the statements here are flat out unnecessary. The ones about Light, Ali, Flower, and Queen don't need to be here. They're not reads and you know that, so I just don't see the point in including them here.

The Yo read is pretty alright. I like it.

Although my general impression of the above is bad...I'm fully willing to ignore cause my general impression of the one below is great!
Neutral watcher : the fact that he was trying to play seriously since the beginning can be a good thing but I don't want to put too much thought into that. Early fluff is not bad at all and early seriousness is not a town credibity too.

This was obviously a joke, and you were a bit too defensive.

Once again I don't think the early fluff and the one who called it out can give us town read.

Now your first reads :

I think Melon post was weird I don't think this post and this is her only post that meant something cleared her.

TAC Light and Zara saying stop to fluff is not a holy thing.

Why do you think Reborn is weird ?

I don't like how you portrayed yourself has an easy or weak target...

and you saying that you have weak powers is not good too.

Don't a fan of this first read.

then again the victim card : why do you think you will die tonight ?

Don't think so. If you are a real townie go back to you old meta please.

Again...

Now your full read : nothing bad from those read it is still the beginning of the game so okay to have average reads and don't be sure.
The point that is interesting is about Poison. Her first vote againts you was clearly a joke. But I need to check Poison posts too.

All in all something is a bit off here.
Absolutely lovely read on Neutral. I love how you approach it, attacking each post and calling out the wrong in it. It's a similar approach I would have taken on it too had I been on my computer. I also strongly mindmeld with the whole thing and you pretty much summarize the same points I would have made on him.

Good stuff.

@Dragomir

separating quotes is impossible on mobile so gonna tag you instead

to answer ur question if her tone is town nat or scum nat, no idea. Never seem scum nat in my life. I was just surprised 10+ people had a town lean on her less than 24 hours into the game

and whats even weirder now is she has quite a few enemies all of the sudden. NW wants to lynch her even though he town leaned her less than 24 hours ago, flower wants to lynch her, and i think i saw fuji beinh antagonistic towards as well. Kiwi also has nat high on her scum list as well

one thing is for sure, gambit and nat are the best D1 lynches for getting tea because they each are connected to half a dozen players

:catsure:

D

Dragomir

I'm noticing this trend where ppl make these large posts going over their thought on every single player.

I understand trying to give out reads and such but the problem lies in the fact that this gives scum the incentive to do the same thing. They see how you townies do it and try to copy for town cred. Then you guys also exhaust yourselves writing all these and with the combination of both, it leads to the read lists doing...pretty much nothing to assist town game-solve. Scums won't do anything with them since they just did it to fake contribution and town is unlikely to press further cause they're tired from writing.

Read lists just don't help. I recommend that you instead give the reads on a select few players, preferably those you suspect(or were previously suspected then changed your mind). Like Kiwi, for example, made one case on Gambit and a read on Tac. Reads on players you find neutral or town read are better left off in rainbows(where you give a color to everyone showcasing how you read them without explaining everything).

If gigantic read lists on the entire roster is your preferable route, then that's fine I suppose, but I wouldn't recommend it.

@Dragomir

separating quotes is impossible on mobile so gonna tag you instead

to answer ur question if her tone is town nat or scum nat, no idea. Never seem scum nat in my life. I was just surprised 10+ people had a town lean on her less than 24 hours into the game

and whats even weirder now is she has quite a few enemies all of the sudden. NW wants to lynch her even though he town leaned her less than 24 hours ago, flower wants to lynch her, and i think i saw fuji beinh antagonistic towards as well. Kiwi also has nat high on her scum list as well

one thing is for sure, gambit and nat are the best D1 lynches for getting tea because they each are connected to half a dozen players

:catsure:
Enemies? NW was acting strange and when he got called out for it, he let it go. Flower is just reading very badly, and Kiwi is paranoid. Which is normal for town, so I'm fine with it.

And my lynch won't show much because scum was probably the ones who were friendly with me and town cleared me because I'm sassy. :madmonk:

Enemies? NW was acting strange and when he got called out for it, he let it go. Flower is just reading very badly, and Kiwi is paranoid. Which is normal for town, so I'm fine with it.

And my lynch won't show much because scum was probably the ones who were friendly with me and town cleared me because I'm sassy. :madmonk:
dont worry im going for gambit over you :yasu:

Status
Not open for further replies.