[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not worrying, but I also fear that he's another mislynch :catsweat:
whats wrong with a mislynch on day 1? There’s always going to be a very high chance of a mislynch on day 1. It’s no big deal, i got mislynched last game and that led to Drago giving Rayan the same treatment that Kaido gave to Luffy.

it almost sounds like you know what gambit is gonna flip and you’re preparing to blame is for it on day 2, plotting your next move already, scum nat? 👀
Post automatically merged:

Blame us for it*

whats wrong with a mislynch on day 1? There’s always going to be a very high chance of a mislynch on day 1. It’s no big deal, i got mislynched last game and that led to Drago giving Rayan the same treatment that Kaido gave to Luffy.

it almost sounds like you know what gambit is gonna flip and you’re preparing to blame is for it on day 2, plotting your next move already, scum nat? 👀
Nothing, it's always most likely a mislynch. I won't cry a river over my husband.

Huh? No, your imagination is quite wild though :yasu:

D

Dragomir

I get the vibe that if Mel is scum, she's gonna be indie, not mafia.

How did you know Aladdin is my favourite??? Voodoo reads? :catblush:
Aladdin is awesome!
I have long unvoted TAC NW. You better read the posts again and not cherrypick on it. It's bad for your health.

Also, I am about to recast my vote on her as he is not making any useful reads for the town and I think that calling me defensive is just his way to make me more suspicious in the eyes of the wagoners.

Vote TAC from Singapore

And gnyt
This feels heavily like omgus. Talking about some not making useful reads for town, which is 1. Vague and doesn't tell us anything, because what do you classify as a "useful" read? 2. You can apply that reasoning to like...anyone. It tells us nothing about town.

The defensive stuff sounds like you just don't like him calling you that, not that it's really scummy.
when did cobra get cleared as a townie?
I think he's pretty obvious town. Would you like me to explain?
My thoughts exactly, he pulled some weird stuff on me tbh. His ''reads'' were bad but he seems to have done better ones down the road, so idk.

Can we get the vote count please?

drag what do you think of nat and mel? They both seem to be saying stuff but not really, feels like paddding to me. What do you think?

Tbh from catching up i didnt see any changes on who i truly sus. Except maybe zara.

Posted on accident. @Fujishiro I'll have to iso Nat real quick to get a read on her. I'll get you back in a minute.

About Mel, as I said earlier, if she's scum, she's indie, not mafia. Her play style right now is drastically different from the vanilla game we just came out of. She was a lot more serious in that game and actually trying to appear as if she's game-solving. Here she's chill, laid back, fluffing around and just tryna have some fun. I associate this type of stuff with town more than scum. Her reads have been meh but it doesn't lean bad or good.

Right now, overall I'd say a slight town read.
----------------
I'm all caught up now. S'all I have to say right now. I'ma get back later on Nat, but if you guys want my thoughts on x person, then let me. I'll be happy to provide them.

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that those 2 are almost equal in votes and arent getting pilled up on tells me that they may not be town, mafia should have no problems voting town, im gonna go with what my gut is telling me and vote against flower.
@NeutralWatcher what do you think about flower?
@Dragomir voting flower seems better to me, she can mask her game better than gambit.

D

Dragomir

The fact that those 2 are almost equal in votes and arent getting pilled up on tells me that they may not be town, mafia should have no problems voting town, im gonna go with what my gut is telling me and vote against flower.
@Dragomir voting flower seems better to me, she can mask her game better than gambit.
Why should you suspect someone for potentially having a better scum game than another person? That's whack.

Why should you suspect someone for potentially having a better scum game than another person? That's whack.
Thats not what im saying, im saying that the fact that we are still in this with tied vote tells me that one is scum.

Saying that she has a better scum game means she can hide it well, and we may be going off on gambit instead.

D

Dragomir

Thats not what im saying, im saying that the fact that we are still in this with tied vote tells me that one is scum.

Saying that she has a better scum game means she can hide it well, and we may be going off on gambit instead.
Yeah, I get that but what I don't is you allowing Flower's better way of masking herself to decide for you. That means nothing.

Who is scummier to you, Flower or Gambit?

Yeah, I get that but what I don't is you allowing Flower's better way of masking herself to decide for you. That means nothing.

Who is scummier to you, Flower or Gambit?
I may have flowa ptsd but i dont let that cloud my judgement, i feel like gambit while pushy is relaxed, heck he signed off while giving final reads while people were already sussing him and voting him down.
Wow, currently tied with Gambit for the lead wagon. Way to go, guys...
Vote lynch Gambit.
Yeah she went to sleep too but only after pushing her vote on gambit, therefore making him the lead.

while flowa reacted this way

D

Dragomir

I may have flowa ptsd but i dont let that cloud my judgement, i feel like gambit while pushy is relaxed, heck he signed off while giving final reads while people were already sussing him and voting him down.

Yeah she went to sleep too but only after pushing her vote on gambit, therefore making him the lead.

while flowa reacted this way
I fail to see how what Flower did was a bad thing. She said that she suspected Gambit earlier and due to her and him being the leading wagons, it's only logical that she'd vote for him, the scum read, while simultaneously saving herself. I don't see any issues here.

Trying to play safe when lynched player confirmed townie? You have no case against me. You can quote which post makes me sus :wellwell:

Vote lynch Natalija
Nah it's different. I'm strongly townread in this game. I think it would make target for NK so I try to change my play.

On serious note this is my final vote.

Vote lynch Melontonin

Don't like her weak case on Queen. Encouraging L to claim and her sus on Gambit seems to follow other player sus.
Yes, it is. Her case was great. She broke Gambit's ass down to the grain. Brought up quotes and explained the progression within them and coming up with a conclusion that it wasn't natural.
Vote lynch gambit :yasu:
Vote lynch Gambit.
I'd rather trust your judgement than a coin.

@NeutralWatcher your'e like a rain and a woman combined into a soul.

To others, You need a breather. It's Sunday. I'm off to church alone to talk to a priest and pray for yer poor souls.

I love all your timings.

Wait. Somebody said he is afraid of going to be lynched first.

@Dragomir omgus your shallow ass. It's TAC who did it.

I fail to see how what Flower did was a bad thing. She said that she suspected Gambit earlier and due to her and him being the leading wagons, it's only logical that she'd vote for him, the scum read, while simultaneously saving herself. I don't see any issues here.
Wrong. She came around fluffing and when call3d out for her inactivity, she threw shade on me. You good boy?

D

Dragomir

Kiwi makes a compelling case on Gambit but I'm starting to think he's town cause of his tone. I'm conflicted on how to approach him.

Alright now that im thinking about things, i was on the reborn being sus since the start, when i was reading through his exchanges right before he left, flower exclaimed that we shouldnt sus reborn, he is town. Then now you have dragomir voting gambit and when i bring up the possibility that it may actually be flower he flips out.

Kiwi makes a compelling case on Gambit but I'm starting to think he's town cause of his tone. I'm conflicted on how to approach him.
Why ? What changed your mind?

Last edited:
N

NeutralWatcher

I still prefer lynching Melontonin. I don't like her post here.

Good amount of players haven't said anything so far, so you gotta wait a bit for a counter claim
Waiting for L to counterclaim Gambit. Looks scummy.

She also gave her read after I voted her and her read on Gambit followed other player read.

Her case against Queen for claiming to save herself is also weak and seems forced

I still have no read on Flower.

Caught up, 58 pages for D1. This game is gonna be go big. :milaugh:

Didn't like in the slightest how Drago cleared Flower.
And How Tac n Flower cleared each other.

Tac is always scummy when he is Town, there's many posts that town Tac don't do. What has flower done this day phase, comes in to say Reborn, Tac n kiwi are town with no explanation, doze off. And after almost half a day, back it up with Reborn n Kiwi interaction being town vs town. And Tac is too scummy for scum.

On Drafo, what i find odd is Reborn exit. He usually is so disinvested in the game when he is scum and is being sussed. Even if he's busy he went out with not helping town with his reads, which implies town interests were not in his mind. Drago more than likely is scum.

D

Dragomir

Alright now that im thinking about things, i was on the reborn being sus since the start, when i was reading through his exchanges right before he left, flower exclaimed that we shouldnt sus reborn, he is town. Then now you have dragomir voting gambit and when i bring up the possibility that it may actually be flower he flips out.

Why ? What changed your mind?
I said it in that post. His tone.
Caught up, 58 pages for D1. This game is gonna be go big. :milaugh:

Didn't like in the slightest how Drago cleared Flower.
And How Tac n Flower cleared each other.

Tac is always scummy when he is Town, there's many posts that town Tac don't do. What has flower done this day phase, comes in to say Reborn, Tac n kiwi are town with no explanation, doze off. And after almost half a day, back it up with Reborn n Kiwi interaction being town vs town. And Tac is too scummy for scum.

On Drafo, what i find odd is Reborn exit. He usually is so disinvested in the game when he is scum and is being sussed. Even if he's busy he went out with not helping town with his reads, which implies town interests were not in his mind. Drago more than likely is scum.
What's wrong with how I cleared Flower?

Could you try not to suspect me based on Reborn? It's an argument I can't do anything about as he's not here anymore.

Huh? I never voted for Gambit dude. And where did I flip out? I just wasn't agreeing with how you were approaching Flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.