[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen a mason group in the mafia games i played. How do you know about them anyways?
Masons are a group of players who can speak to each other privately and know that everyone in their group is not a member of the Mafia.
@Noctis is there a mason faction in this game?
noctis isnt going to answer your question, a host isnt going to confirm a role is in a game. That would be the host town clearing drago and flower

as for how i know hmmm good question...im just a mafia newbie after all

😊

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Mafia would not buss their own D1, why would they need to?
If you ask me its a case of mafia trying to push one side with some town while others are pushing the other, and my gut feeling is telling me that its flower. Look at how drag reacted about what i said.
Same flower was saying reborn (whom drag is replacing) is town, reborn would usually ask questions of flower but i dont recall seeing much of that, he was on gambit and nw mostly if i remember right.

Then when gambit came in strong and called out drag for OMGUS him, he backed out and said his tone of voice made him change his mind.
Flower for me.
This is the key, the initial reactions said the case was weak. Those being Nat and Reborn. So if we assume that mafia don’t wanna bus their teammates, maybe that’s why the two of them defended Gambit?

But If they really were all a mafia team, then they would be screwed if Gambit flips mafia and they were the only ones defending him. So imo Reborn and Nat are probably town (if Gambit flips scum) or probably scum (if Gambit flips town)

Next, when more people started agreeing with the case (in the scenario that Gambit is scum), then its possible that mafia are sheeping and bussing because it will look better to go with the majority than against.

noctis isnt going to answer your question, a host isnt going to confirm a role is in a game. That would be the host town clearing drago and flower

as for how i know hmmm good question...im just a mafia newbie after all

😊
Actually some do mate,Al sama was upset about people not asking him the very same thing last game.
No it wouldnt be, they already put themselves out there, open to CC.
Hosts came in multiple time to confirm for example that neutral king wasnt a thing in the tol game,etc

Actually some do mate,Al sama was upset about people not asking him the very same thing last game.
Hosts came in multiple time to confirm for example that neutral king wasnt a thing in the tol game,etc
if u think noctis is going to publicly town clear two players then idk what to say

u said “actually do some mate” what would you like me to do bro? 👀

This is the key, the initial reactions said the case was weak. Those being Nat and Reborn. So if we assume that mafia don’t wanna bus their teammates, maybe that’s why the two of them defended Gambit?

But If they really were all a mafia team, then they would be screwed if Gambit flips mafia and they were the only ones defending him. So imo Reborn and Nat are probably town (if Gambit flips scum) or probably scum (if Gambit flips town)

Next, when more people started agreeing with the case (in the scenario that Gambit is scum), then its possible that mafia are sheeping and bussing because it will look better to go with the majority than against.
Why focus on gambit? Drag and whomever else are doing the same with flower supposedly. the votes are quite balanced.

Nat was defending gambit, reborn was probably defending gambit to appear town if he ever flipped town but then notice how drag voted gambit down as soon as flower started gaining votes.
Post automatically merged:

Same. I think they’re Crocodile and Mrs. All Sundays :kappa:

This is just a psa, don’t reveal their roles if you think you can guess it
Did i reveal that tho?
Duh, aint revealing anything.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Why focus on gambit? Drag and whomever else are doing the same with flower supposedly. the votes are quite balanced.

Nat was defending gambit, reborn was probably defending gambit to appear town if he ever flipped town but then notice how drag voted gambit down as soon as flower started gaining votes.

Did i reveal that tho?
Duh, aint revealing anything.
So do you trust the mason claim?

So do you trust the mason claim?
Nope, cant be cced if its ingame, could be them fishing for it

And there is also the possibility it doesnt even exist in this game and they just made it up, and we cant confirm it.

So really its a good scum claim imo.

what i mean by cant be cced is they could be fishing, and the death not is a thing apparently.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

And there is also the possibility it doesnt even exist in this game and they just made it up, and we cant confirm it.

Oh interesting! Then if not for the mason claim, how did you come to the conclusion that you know which characters they are?

How can you and she know all that d1? I am curious, is it a faction thing? Cause i only saw mafia knowing each other, the informed minority.
But lets not claim, claiming is bad for town.
Never seen a mason group in the mafia games i played. How do you know about them anyways?
Masons are a group of players who can speak to each other privately and know that everyone in their group is not a member of the Mafia.
@Noctis is there a mason faction in this game?

Looks like i got ninja'ed ;-;
I can guess who they might be from the anime

what i mean by cant be cced is they could be fishing, and the death not is a thing apparently.
It was in relation to the mason claim, me saying that if their claim is legit then i can guess the anime characters.

D

Dragomir

Mafia would not buss their own D1, why would they need to?
If you ask me its a case of mafia trying to push one side with some town while others are pushing the other, and my gut feeling is telling me that its flower. Look at how drag reacted about what i said.
Same flower was saying reborn (whom drag is replacing) is town, reborn would usually ask questions of flower but i dont recall seeing much of that, he was on gambit and nw mostly if i remember right.

Then when gambit came in strong and called out drag for OMGUS him, he backed out and said his tone of voice made him change his mind.
Flower for me.
Yes, mafia would. They absolutely would in this scenario. Look at Gambit. The leading wagon with a lot of players supporting the case Kiwi made on him. Trying to defend him as mafia wouldn't make any sense, you're better off bussing.

Mafia has good reason to bus Gambit. Regardless of what we Gambit flips, one of those suspecting him is scum.

Flower for me.
I think you are mistaken. Gambit didn't call me out for any omgus. He never votes for me, nor did I vote for him. I called him out for omgus on Tac and then he openly dismissed it. You can go back and check.

That's not the same thing. I confirmed that neutral King wasn't a role in the game but it was mechanically impossible. A neutral King can't appear at the start of the game in ToL.

A host cannot confirm the existence of roles being in the game. That's literally against the general host rulebook. Imagine Noctis coming in here to confirm the existence of Masons, basically saying that there are two townies in the game that can confirm themselves just like that cause the host made it possible. That'd be some bullshit and mafia would be enraged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, mafia would. They absolutely would in this scenario. Look at Gambit. The leading wagon with a lot of players supporting the case Kiwi made on him. Trying to defend him as mafia wouldn't make any sense, you're better off bussing.

Mafia has good reason to bus Gambit. Regardless of what we Gambit flips, one of those suspecting him is scum.

I think you are mistaken. Gambit didn't call me out for any omgus. He never votes for me, nor did I vote for him. I called him out for omgus on Tac and then he openly dismissed it. You can go back and check.

That's not the same thing. I confirmed that neutral King wasn't a role in the game but it was mechanically impossible. A neutral King can't appear at the start of the game in ToL.

A host cannot confirm the existence of roles being in the game. That's literally against the general host rulebook. Imagine Noctis coming in here to confirm the existence of Masons, basically saying that there are two townies in the game that can confirm themselves just like that cause the host made it possible. That'd be some bullshit and mafia would be enraged.
Thing is gambit only has 3 votes so they arent exactly bussing him, thats my problem. its seems too balanced between the two.

@NeutralWatcher

@Dragomir omgus your shallow ass. It's TAC who did it.

Wrong. She came around fluffing and when call3d out for her inactivity, she threw shade on me. You good boy?
I was reffering to this, turns out it was you reffering to gambit omgus TAC when gambit claims the reverse, mb.

I see,makes sense to me. Youll have to forgive me on that one, as i said iam a bit distracted rn, i just didnt want random claims to happen without questioning the host. Remember when flower was saying there is poison in the game when there wasnt, the cat game i mean. In hindsight i shouldnt have ask that.

The point remains tho, i still feel like you two could be making this thing up, we cant confirm it and its awfully convenient for mafia who can communicate with each other and know who they are to claim something like this imo.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
hing is gambit only has 3 votes so they arent exactly bussing him, thats my problem. its seems too balanced between the two.
they don't have to cast lynch vote on him for it to be bussing. Just saying, "yes Gambit is acting weird! He is scummy, I'll look into him" is enough to count as bussing

D

Dragomir

Thing is gambit only has 3 votes so they arent exactly bussing him, thats my problem. its seems too balanced between the two.
He has 5. Last vote count it had it as 4 and then Flower voted making it 5. You can still openly suspect him without voting. Tho, the technical term for it is distancing. Bussing is pushing for the lynch, distancing is just suspecting one another. But you know, same difference. You get what I mean.
The point remains tho, i still feel like you two could be making this thing up, we cant confirm it and its awfully convenient for mafia who can communicate with each other and know who they are to claim something like this imo.
Realize this Fuji, if one of us dies and flips mafia, then the other is outed. We end up helping town take out two birds with one stop and pretty much killing half our team, assuming scum is 4. You say that you can't confirm it, but you can. Cop can check one of us. We're not millers. If one flips red, the other is outed.

Fake claiming Masons as mafia is the dumbest shit ever. There's too much at risk to make the reward worthwhile.

they don't have to cast lynch vote on him for it to be bussing. Just saying, "yes Gambit is acting weird! He is scummy, I'll look into him" is enough to count as bussing
I see, to me bussing meant voting, but thats valid. Sill doesnt detract from the other side of the point.
Theres a 0% chance of drago and flower lying

its very different from kiwi’s miller claim

we should trust drago and flower, let them lead town
Man, not even a 1%? How can you be so sure?

He has 5. Last vote count it had it as 4 and then Flower voted making it 5. You can still openly suspect him without voting. Tho, the technical term for it is distancing. Bussing is pushing for the lynch, distancing is just suspecting one another. But you know, same difference. You get what I mean.

Realize this Fuji, if one of us dies and flips mafia, then the other is outed. We end up helping town take out two birds with one stop and pretty much killing half our team, assuming scum is 4. You say that you can't confirm it, but you can. Cop can check one of us. We're not millers. If one flips red, the other is outed.

Fake claiming Masons as mafia is the dumbest shit ever. There's too much at risk to make the reward worthwhile.
Oh yeah. There should be a TI to do that. Do you think there could be a jailor type in this game too? If there is and only one of you can kill, and he gets the one that can, would that not out you too?

Here is the thing, maybe since we caught this weird duo thing you guys felt you had no choice but to do so? What else would you claim if you were caught as a duo town clearing each other d1? Can you give me any ideas?

Last edited:
I see, to me bussing meant voting, but thats valid. Sill doesnt detract from the other side of the point.

Man, not even a 1%? How can you be so sure?
well let’s pretend hypothetically that drago and flower are two mafia who thought it was a good idea to pretend to be masons, ill explain the flaws with that plans
  • they have to be worried about town actually having a mason role and counter claiming them. They would have no way of knowing if town has that role
  • If either flower or drago is killed or lynched

If either drago or flower are lynched, they are exposed as mafia, and the other is automatically exposed

seems like a lot of risk for two mafia members to make for very little gain

Status
Not open for further replies.