[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

That exactly what is giving me bad vibes about this. Why make their Mason role so obvious, one vote was not hurting Reborn. Was it?
Um...I'm pretty sure that nobody was thinking that we were Masons until I came and said that Flower and I know we're town.

So, I mean...I wouldn't call it obvious.

Drago & Flower -> Low Trust (LT) for me.
They are not faking it.
when I OMGUS voted Reborn, Flower gave a one liner post saying “don’t vote reborn, he is town” surprisingly, no one followed up on her asking why she is saying so confidently Reborn is town, after drago’s Mason reveal, I think it’s legit.
uh i literally asked flower why she was so confident reborn was town like 30 seconds after she posted that

:kaidowhat:

Another point in drago’s favor is that flower hinted she was a mason with reborn (so before drago even joined the game).

flower was ready to throw hands with Ali the second he voted for reborn. Flower was out here screaming “dont vote for reborn!!!!1111!!! 😡😡😡😡😡”

so ya i trust their mason claim 100%

and i can find the flower defending reborn quote if you want
No need i trust you with my life bb :neesama:

In Noctis previous game, Tokyo Ghoul, I think only Kiwipom had invest immunity. So I think for mafia in this game only leader (Kira my guess since he fits Godfather based on anime) has invest immunity.
One question, the role you got did it closely follow the Theme or not?
Mine did. I had to protect Touka(Don Don) , when he was mod Killed, AL suggested something and Noctis didn't agree to this, since it wouldn't follow the Theme. So far this is my opinion of Noctis as a Host.

And even if One of em is Invest free, it still could be carried out. Invest free will play scummier. Hence i would suggest, Investigator to Scan Drago tonight. And tracker to track em on random night.

Um...I'm pretty sure that nobody was thinking that we were Masons until I came and said that Flower and I know we're town.

So, I mean...I wouldn't call it obvious.
The point is not that you are Mason bt that you could be Mafia and wanted to do Mason strategy from start.

Flower needed to protect Reborn from one vote on him? That came out as very odd.

I was betting my money on flower tbh. Now that she doesn’t seem as sus to me as I saw her before, I think I’ll move on this Gambit vs Flower thing (for now)
why don’t I vote gambit?
the accusation against him is largely based on a meta of previous game like from one year ago, I can’t find enough justification for myself to vote against him based on previous games which I didn’t even participate in.

N

NeutralWatcher

One question, the role you got did it closely follow the Theme or not?
Mine did. I had to protect Touka(Don Don) , when he was mod Killed, AL suggested something and Noctis didn't agree to this, since it wouldn't follow the Theme. So far this is my opinion of Noctis as a Host.

And even if One of em is Invest free, it still could be carried out. Invest free will play scummier. Hence i would suggest, Investigator to Scan Drago tonight. And tracker to track em on random night.
My character name was Hideyoshi and I was investigator. Yeah I think he is Investigator in Tokyo Ghoul right?

D

Dragomir

I was betting my money on flower tbh. Now that she doesn’t seem as sus to me as I saw her before, I think I’ll move on this Gambit vs Flower thing (for now)
why don’t I vote gambit?
the accusation against him is largely based on a meta of previous game like from one year ago, I can’t find enough justification for myself to vote against him based on previous games which I didn’t even participate in.
@bold No, it isn't. The accusation is mainly based on his read progression on TAC. Meta was just something on the side.

@bold No, it isn't. The accusation is mainly based on his read progression on TAC. Meta was just something on the side.
He had a pretty good case against TAC tbh, that’s before Kiwi’s post, so he could have been trying to just follow his case through Even though the support for his arguments didn’t attract as much support as it used to before 🥝 post

D

Dragomir

He had a pretty good case against TAC tbh, that’s before Kiwi’s post, so he could have been trying to just follow his case through Even though the support for his arguments didn’t attract as much support as it used to before 🥝 post
Sure, but the way he approached it was fundamentally bad. Why ask ppl their opinion on who is town between Zara vs Tac before voting? As Kiwi stated, it sounds like you're looking for approval beforehand so you can start pushing safely.

N

NeutralWatcher

And regarding Melontonin made constructive post when she was scum, I think she did that when there were many players sus her. Even though some players sus her, the case for today is most players sus Flower and Gambit imo so that's why she hasn't made constructive argument.

I will be studying for my upcoming exam ... I will log in exactly 3:40 hours from now and log in again 6:30 hours from now ...
I think the ending of DP is like 6:30 hours from now, right?
Post automatically merged:

Edit: Ending of DP is 8:30 hours from now

I will be studying for my upcoming exam ... I will log in exactly 3:40 hours from now and log in again 6:30 hours from now ...
I think the ending of DP is like 6:30 hours from now, right?

Edit: Ending of DP is 8:30 hours from now
Yeah im not gonna wake up before then so whatever, ill just vote
Gambit, to me one of them was scum and since flower apparently isnt i guess gambit is.

Vote lynch gambit

Goodnight

Sure, but the way he approached it was fundamentally bad. Why ask ppl their opinion on who is town between Zara vs Tac before voting? As Kiwi stated, it sounds like you're looking for approval beforehand so you can start pushing safely.
This one I think I have alrdy clarified why. If u read my defense agaisnt Kiwi, it was implied that I was expecting a reaction from Melon who at that time was coasting. I was testing her for my vote on TAC, she didn't click the bait. I didn't seek for approval. I was carefully reviewing his posts even before i made a case against him. When I did, he didn't care first but eventually suspected me in return. And then he backed out Zara. When Kiwi arrived, it seemed that he regained his confidence because someone defended him and what's worse was, he immediately jumped a gun on me.
Yeah im not gonna wake up before then so whatever, ill just vote
Gambit, to me one of them was scum and since flower apparently isnt i guess gambit is.

Vote lynch gambit

Goodnight
I was town reading you before but this point is not well justified and I'd like to think that it's somewhat opportunistic.

Anyway, I am confident that I will again flip town and I won't claim for the sake of being unvoted. I was doing the job before in participating in scum hunting and I made it clear that my case on TAC was just. I responded to Kiwi's case and I admire the way she brought up our past. LOLOLOL like old sweethearts.

Amongst my voters, there should be at least two scums. The other scums won't bo longer need to cast a vote, lurking in the shadow and momentarily posting and coasting are enough to not appear suspicious and maintain clean palms after my flip.

They don't even need to push a lynch because they are confident that I have enough wagon to be let go.

It's still around 12 hours before day ends so I think that there will be enough time for you guys to think.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
This one I think I have alrdy clarified why. If u read my defense agaisnt Kiwi, it was implied that I was expecting a reaction from Melon who at that time was coasting. I was testing her for my vote on TAC, she didn't click the bait. I didn't seek for approval. I was carefully reviewing his posts even before i made a case against him. When I did, he didn't care first but eventually suspected me in return. And then he backed out Zara. When Kiwi arrived, it seemed that he regained his confidence because someone defended him and what's worse was, he immediately jumped a gun on me.

I was town reading you before but this point is not well justified and I'd like to think that it's somewhat opportunistic.

Anyway, I am confident that I will again flip town and I won't claim for the sake of being unvoted. I was doing the job before in participating in scum hunting and I made it clear that my case on TAC was just. I responded to Kiwi's case and I admire the way she brought up our past. LOLOLOL like old sweethearts.

Amongst my voters, there should be at least two scums. The other scums won't bo longer need to cast a vote, lurking in the shadow and momentarily posting and coasting are enough to not appear suspicious and maintain clean palms after my flip.

They don't even need to push a lynch because they are confident that I have enough wagon to be let go.

It's still around 12 hours before day ends so I think that there will be enough time for you guys to think.
You know, I really didn't focus too much on meta. My case was more on the way you built your arguments and vote than your meta.

But anyways, who do you think are the scums joining in? Who are your top suspects?

D

Dragomir

Hmm, okay. I understand what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.