[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Oh yeah. There should be a TI to do that. Do you think there could be a jailor type in this game too? If there is and only one of you can kill, and he gets the one that can, would that not out you too?
You're bringing ToS into this.

1. Don't do that or I will hate you until the end of eternity.

2. In normal mafia, there's a faction kill. It's a kill that any mafia member can perform each night. There's no designated killer who can only kill.

3. Mafia Jailor/Jailkeeper differs from ToS Jailor. The Jailkeeper is a role that role blocks and protects their target at the same time. There's no executions set up. The host can add that to the role, but most of the time, they don't.

well let’s pretend hypothetically that drago and flower are two mafia who thought it was a good idea to pretend to be masons, ill explain the flaws with that plans
  • they have to be worried about town actually having a mason role and counter claiming them. They would have no way of knowing if town has that role
  • If either flower or drago is killed or lynched
I already answered the first point, nat was stressing about not claiming since there is a death note apparently.
Even if they claimed masons and there were others , they would probably not cc.
Hence drago is not on board with the flower lynch.

Look, im not against the idea at all, im just throwing stuff out there. The timing was too fast, and flower was still 2 votes below gambit and i wasnt getting much traction on that for the moment, so why the sudden reveal?
If she is town, she would have more of a case for her, no need to reactionary stuff like this based on 3 votes.
Post automatically merged:

You're bringing ToS into this.

1. Don't do that or I will hate you until the end of eternity.

2. In normal mafia, there's a faction kill. It's a kill that any mafia member can perform each night. There's no designated killer who can only kill.

3. Mafia Jailor/Jailkeeper differs from ToS Jailor. The Jailkeeper is a role that role blocks and protects their target at the same time. There's no executions set up. The host can add that to the role, but most of the time, they don't.
Didnt know you hated ToS lol, i didnt know about jailkeeper or stuff like that. Kinda hostile answer tbh.

Heck in the last game, naruto game, mafia could only kill 1 guy per night. So thats how my mind worked, and ToL has a jailor type who jails too.

This is super role madness after all, so me throwing out there that there could be a jailor type in that setup isnt ground for you saying youll hate me or anything like that.

But alrighty, ill assume it is so. For now.

D

Dragomir

I already answered the first point, nat was stressing about not claiming since there is a death note apparently.

Look, im not against the idea at all, im just throwing stuff out there. The timing was too fast, and flower was still 2 votes below gambit and i wasnt getting much traction on that for the moment, so why the sudden reveal?
If she is town, she would have more of a case for her, no need to reactionary stuff like this based on 3 votes.
They should most definitely counter claim. If they don't then town is going to believe our claims and think we're confirmed. The 2 real Masons would be stupid to allow that. Unless one of them has a killing ability or something, then sure they don't need to claim. But otherwise, you claim.

Does it really matter how fast I revealed it? Would you rather have ppl keep suspecting Flower and me, or have 2 confirmed towniest that can help you game-solve? Take your pick. I think it's a no-brainer.

Didnt know you hated ToS lol, i didnt know about jailkeeper or stuff like that. Kinda hostile answer tbh.

Heck in the last game, naruto game, mafia could only kill 1 guy per night. So thats how my mind worked, and ToL has a jailor type who jails too.

This is super role madness after all, so me throwing out there that there could be a jailor type in that setup isnt ground for you saying youll hate me or anything like that.

But alrighty, ill assume it is so. For now.
I was joking bruh. I'm not gonna hate you for bringing up ToS lmao.

They should most definitely counter claim. If they don't then town is going to believe our claims and think we're confirmed. The 2 real Masons would be stupid to allow that. Unless one of them has a killing ability or something, then sure they don't need to claim. But otherwise, you claim.

Does it really matter how fast I revealed it? Would you rather have ppl keep suspecting Flower and me, or have 2 confirmed towniest that can help you game-solve? Take your pick. I think it's a no-brainer.

I was joking bruh. I'm not gonna hate you for bringing up ToS lmao.
Aight, do know that im only doing this to explore all possible options. Ill accept this claim for now.
Cheers

The interesting thing about drago’s mason claim is that it pretty much guarantees that they will be mafia targets since they are confirmed town

i hope drago and flower sleep with one eye open tonight, never know who will visit you at night

The interesting thing about drago’s mason claim is that it pretty much guarantees that they will be mafia targets since they are confirmed town

i hope drago and flower sleep with one eye open tonight, never know who will visit you at night

You saying you going for them boi? :smithnie:

Scum don't want this smoke.

Brah i wrestle bears i can take a kangaroo no probs, oops was that a slip on my part ;)
So anyhow, ill take this for now are you still on gambit or no?
You said his tone made you reconsider, do you think we should be going forward with that?

Light n Misa both weren't sussed by Kira Investigation Team at some point, chances are Drago n Flower pulling this since they both will be town read by Investigation? :catsure:

I mean if they really wanted to hide, them interacting with each other, they both are more than capable of doing it right. But what odd is, they made it rather obvious. This keeps suggesting me, they had this tactic in mind from start.

I am sus em, it's also hard to rely on tracker if there is, the faction kill could be done by any other player. I think i will rely on my reads on em, which so far is bad on both.

Also, hinting what they did make em open targets for Mafia, yet Drago has no fear for that. Almost like, they know so cause they won't kill emself. :goatasure:

D

Dragomir

Light n Misa both weren't sussed by Kira Investigation Team at some point, chances are Drago n Flower pulling this since they both will be town read by Investigation? :catsure:

I mean if they really wanted to hide, them interacting with each other, they both are more than capable of doing it right. But what odd is, they made it rather obvious. This keeps suggesting me, they had this tactic in mind from start.

I am sus em, it's also hard to rely on tracker if there is, the faction kill could be done by any other player. I think i will rely on my reads on em, which so far is bad on both.
2 mafia of the same faction(multiball would be different) are not going to have investigation immunity. I guarantee it.

D

Dragomir

You saying you going for them boi? :smithnie:

Brah i wrestle bears i can take a kangaroo no probs, oops was that a slip on my part ;)
So anyhow, ill take this for now are you still on gambit or no?
You said his tone made you reconsider, do you think we should be going forward with that?
Do you want me to explain to you how his tone makes him town first? I would honestly prefer that you guys see that first and not blindly follow the read. I haven't done shit to deserve a town leader position right now.

Ngl, I don't wanna do any explanations right now. It's near 1:00 am fam.

Do you want me to explain to you how his tone makes him town first? I would honestly prefer that you guys see that first and not blindly follow the read. I haven't done shit to deserve a town leader position right now.

Nah I see it which is why I went on flower, while I say I trust you I’m still trying to full acertain you as what you claim, nothing personal :p

Never said you were town leader tbh.
ya I get it it’s 1:45 am here.

D

Dragomir

Even with no conditions?

Can Noctis confirm this, if it is established fact. @Noctis
It's not an established fact. It's just not happening. Look at the game right now.

We have a Miller claim. Miller already nerfs the Cop. That's the role's purpose. Then you potentially have a Godfather on the mafia team who will appear innocent(in almost all Mafia games, there will be a Godfather). This nerfs the Cop even more. Now, say you got TWO Mafia who investigate innocent? And what about the Serial Killer? Only God knows if that role is invest immune.

We could then be looking at 2 invest immune mafia, invest immune indie, and a town miller. That's atrocious.

Never said you were town leader tbh.
ya I get it it’s 1:45 am here.
I know. You just said something that implied it and I wanted to shut it down.

Right now, Kiwi's your town leader and I prefer to roll with that than me.
Also, hinting what they did make em open targets for Mafia, yet Drago has no fear for that. Almost like, they know so cause they won't kill emself. :goatasure:
I get killed in damn near every game. Claim or no claim. I'm not going to have a fear about it lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another point in drago’s favor is that flower hinted she was a mason with reborn (so before drago even joined the game).

flower was ready to throw hands with Ali the second he voted for reborn. Flower was out here screaming “dont vote for reborn!!!!1111!!! 😡😡😡😡😡”

so ya i trust their mason claim 100%

and i can find the flower defending reborn quote if you want

It's not an established fact. It's just not happening. Look at the game right now.

We have a Miller claim. Miller already nerfs the Cop. That's the role's purpose. Then you potentially have a Godfather on the mafia team who will appear innocent(in almost all Mafia games, there will be a Godfather). This nerfs the Cop even more. Now, say you got TWO Mafia who investigate innocent? And what about the Serial Killer? Only God knows if that role is invest immune.

We could then be looking at 2 invest immune mafia, invest immune indie, and a town miller. That's atrocious.
Noctis closely follow the theme, so i am not putting aside the possibility.

Light was core part of Investigation team, and Misa also helped em at times.

flower was ready to throw hands with Ali the second he voted for reborn. Flower was out here screaming “dont vote for reborn!!!!1111!!! 😡😡😡😡😡”
That exactly what is giving me bad vibes about this. Why make their Mason role so obvious, one vote was not hurting Reborn. Was it?

N

NeutralWatcher

In Noctis previous game, Tokyo Ghoul, I think only Kiwipom had invest immunity. So I think for mafia in this game only leader (Kira my guess since he fits Godfather based on anime) has invest immunity.

Drago & Flower -> Low Trust (LT) for me.
They are not faking it.
when I OMGUS voted Reborn, Flower gave a one liner post saying “don’t vote reborn, he is town” surprisingly, no one followed up on her asking why she is saying so confidently Reborn is town, after drago’s Mason reveal, I think it’s legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.