[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this in your first quote in this game. You said you have nothing else to do in this game. Is this related to your role or not?
No. Zara already quoted the Cobra โ€œiโ€™m townโ€, but I fucked up the quote.
Post automatically merged:

Is it possible that TAC is such bad scum? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
N

NeutralWatcher

No. Zara already quoted the Cobra โ€œiโ€™m townโ€, but I fucked up the quote.

Is it possible that TAC is such bad scum? ๐Ÿ˜‚
I thought you're survivor. You have no one to sus beside me? Weird you said there's no scum candidates yet you still cast a vote on me. :catpole:

I thought you're survivor. You have no one to sus beside me? Weird you said there's no scum candidates yet you still cast a vote on me. :catpole:
โ€œiโ€™m townโ€:yasu:

I have plenty to suspect aside from you. You have the nice company of TAC, Poison, Zara and Light. And Melon isnโ€™t cleared either.

But things will be clear after tonight IF TONIGHT EVER FUCKING COMES

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
masons = neighbours?
I think yes.

But Iโ€™m not sure whether they can only talk only at night or not

Too much only lol

@Queen
The neighbours donโ€™t know whether their neighbor is town or mafia

Masons do know that.

Last edited:
N

NeutralWatcher

โ€œiโ€™m townโ€:yasu:

I have plenty to suspect aside from you. You have the nice company of TAC, Poison, Zara and Light. And Melon isnโ€™t cleared either.

But things will be clear after tonight IF TONIGHT EVER FUCKING COMES
You said there aren't many scum candidates. Now you sus 6 players: Me, TAC, Zara, Melontonin, Poison, Light. 6 players are too many scum candidates.

Isn't that contradictory with your post about not many scum candidates? :yasu:

You said there aren't many scum candidates. Now you sus 6 players: Me, TAC, Zara, Melontonin, Poison, Light. 6 players are too many scum candidates.

Isn't that contradictory with your post about not many scum candidates? :yasu:
Among 18 players? Itโ€™s such a small pool :catcry:
And itโ€™s just D1, itโ€™ll be way more easy tomorrow.

Youโ€™re acting very very weird NW. I hope you know this, clutching at a lot of straws with me.
Usually scum likes to do this :yasu:

N

NeutralWatcher

Among 18 players? Itโ€™s such a small pool :catcry:
And itโ€™s just D1, itโ€™ll be way more easy tomorrow.

Youโ€™re acting very very weird NW. I hope you know this, clutching at a lot of straws with me.
Usually scum likes to do this :yasu:
I understand Reborn reason to vote me but you have no case to vote me. You only said because Reborn said so.

Also what's wrong with pointing out your contradiction? Panic already? :sadgrin:

N

NeutralWatcher

Yup. Iโ€™m in panic :gokulaugh:
Unless you have good reason to vote me, you're still in my sus list.

I am terribly sorry. A storm knocked out the power here yesterday and I won't be active today because I need to go to the doctor's office since I got a fucking eye infection and can't see clearly with my right eye.
It's okay. Take your time. No need to rush.

N

NeutralWatcher

The reason is youโ€™re acting weird - itโ€™s quite a good reason for D1.

And I donโ€™t care if Iโ€™m on your ~list~, skip me with those Finalbeta tactics.
Yeah I also don't care if you vote me since your case is weak.

Already explained I don't like to get strong townie read since that would make me target for NK.

If you think it makes sense for scum to do that then I have nothing to say.

@Dragomir
Flower and you being masons was kinda unexpected but I buy it. I hope it's true though because if not that's some genius move from you lol

But I believe that you are telling the truth since it would be risky to use this as defense imo

On the TAC and Gambit stuff, I think both of them are scums. So I'm fine with lynching the two
Good recap of what happened so far.

Yeah I also don't care if you vote me since your case is weak.

Already explained I don't like to get strong townie read since that would make me target for NK.

If you think it makes sense for scum to do that then I have nothing to say.
Apparently you do care, since you keep calling me since I voted for you.

The way to avoid getting killed is be strong town - not passive. What you went and did was be more passive than your usual self. And then you went back and forth on votes like silly.

Maybe not mafia, but you can be an indie easily. You like to scum hunt, and here you didnโ€™t do any apart from lash out at Poison and me over voting for you like your name is sacred.
:milaugh:

If youโ€™re town, stop that nonsense.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Vote Count
Voters

TheAncientCenturion > Kiwipom > Poison > Gambit
Yo Tan Wa > Queen > Flower
Queen > Light D Lamperouge > Cobra
Poison > NeutralWatcher > Yo Tan Wa
Gambit > TheAncientCenturion > Flower > TheAncientCenturion
Melontonin > Fujishiro > ...
Kiwipom > Gambit
Zara > Queen > Gambit
Dragomir > NeutralWatcher > Ali > TheAncentCenturion
Cobra > Queen > ...
NeutralWatcher > Melontonin > TheAncientCenturion > Gambit > Natalija > Melontonin
Light D Lamperouge > Flower
Ali > Dragomir > ...
Flower > Natalija > Gambit
Natalija > NeutralWatcher
Trismegistus > Poison
Fujishiro > Gambit

Votes

Gambit - 5
Flower - 2
TheAncientCenturion - 2
NeutralWatcher - 1
Yo Tan Wa - 1
Cobra - 1
Melontonin - 1
Poison - 1

Non-voters

RayanOO

Ya know what to do if you find something. Tired just woke up.

N

NeutralWatcher

Apparently you do care, since you keep calling me since I voted for you.

The way to avoid getting killed is be strong town - not passive. What you went and did was be more passive than your usual self. And then you went back and forth on votes like silly.

Maybe not mafia, but you can be an indie easily. You like to scum hunt, and here you didnโ€™t do any apart from lash out at Poison and me over voting for you like your name is sacred.
:milaugh:

If youโ€™re town, stop that nonsense.
I did scum hunt by calling you since you voting me is weird.

At least I have better read on you now.

I also have good reason change vote from Melontonin to TAC to you and to Melontonin again. Want to me to break it down to you?

I also stated what makes Melontonin sus here to sone players. Fujishiro and Kiwipom but go ahead and ignore that and keep tunneling on me :suresure:

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.