[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I really didn't focus too much on meta. My case was more on the way you built your arguments and vote than your meta.

But anyways, who do you think are the scums joining in? Who are your top suspects?
Well I alrdy mentioned that before when i built my defense agaisnt yours.

Generally I have a strong town read on you and I'd like to include u in my core. Reason for that is your actual case against me and the manner in which you imposed why I could be scum in the TAC approach. You got a point for accusing me there but I'm pretty sure that you failed to see the rationale behind the progression itself. I was testing two rivers there: Melon and TAC. The former was clever enough to let it pass while the latter border lined omgus and panicked in her defense. I was a lil disappointed that you failed to see TAC in that notion.

I was suspecting the inactive ones and coasters to be the suspects today and that includes but not limited to Queen, Cobra, Light, Trig, Zara, and Poison. Whilst TAC is not really lurking, i don't see any intent from him to even solve the game. What he has been doing at this point is throw shade at whoever is suspecting him and I think that that is a strong indicator why he could be scum. His vote on me after yours was really scummy IMO. LOLOLOL. He is prepared to cast that vote anytime soon even before you built around the case. Hence my vote on him.

Furthermore, I am not liking how flower emerged from the sidelines and randomly accuse me of being scum. Again, there's no justification why she sid that and it felt wagon. None of her posts manufactured evidence why Drago thinks he is town but their claim to be masons.

About the masons, let's say that there is, the only persons in the series who I think could be masons are strong candidates of being scums: Rem and Misa.
Post automatically merged:

@Noctis what's the present tally?

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Well I alrdy mentioned that before when i built my defense agaisnt yours.

Generally I have a strong town read on you and I'd like to include u in my core. Reason for that is your actual case against me and the manner in which you imposed why I could be scum in the TAC approach. You got a point for accusing me there but I'm pretty sure that you failed to see the rationale behind the progression itself. I was testing two rivers there: Melon and TAC. The former was clever enough to let it pass while the latter border lined omgus and panicked in her defense. I was a lil disappointed that you failed to see TAC in that notion.

I was suspecting the inactive ones and coasters to be the suspects today and that includes but not limited to Queen, Cobra, Light, Trig, Zara, and Poison. Whilst TAC is not really lurking, i don't see any intent from him to even solve the game. What he has been doing at this point is throw shade at whoever is suspecting him and I think that that is a strong indicator why he could be scum. His vote on me after yours was really scummy IMO. LOLOLOL. He is prepared to cast that vote anytime soon even before you built around the case. Hence my vote on him.

Furthermore, I am not liking how flower emerged from the sidelines and randomly accuse me of being scum. Again, there's no justification why she sid that and it felt wagon. None of her posts manufactured evidence why Drago thinks he is town but their claim to be masons.

About the masons, let's say that there is, the only persons in the series who I think could be masons are strong candidates of being scums: Rem and Misa.

@Noctis what's the present tally?
hm you seem very genuine here. I think the chances of you flipping scum went down. Like you went from my scum read to like low suspicious. I hope I didn't just get pocketed lol.

I don't agree about Flower, I think the Mason claim is legit. But yes, I did say I have doubts about TAC's change in votes
However, one takeaway is I do agree that I thought that TAC's swift change of vote did feel off.
One more person to keep an eye on is Neutralwatcher:

Okay I didn't see that. I'll still keep my vote on him.
I just found his read on TAC is weird. He read TAC neutral but still cast a vote on him.
And there is also Natalija, what do you think about her, Gambit? She seems to not try to gamesolve but mostly just post reactions like Fuji said.

I am ok if any of the above 3 gets lynched. But seeing that there is a wagon on Flower too, I want to see what town says about changing to a different lynch this phase. I don't want people to unvote and we end up with Flower getting lynched because yes, I will choose to lynch Gambit over Flower.

Also, I will try to wake up before end of day but there is a chance I might oversleep lol

the reason is because I feel like Nat and TAC, neither of them have really contributed to scum hunting. While Gambit despite his weird approaches did. Neutralwatcher is also trying but he is very inconsistent and like Reborn pointed out, he is feeling off.

D

Dragomir

I'd like to talk about TAC for a minute. Very on the fence over this guy.
@Gambit -2 for Zara because he also played dumb when it came to the set up.

...I’ll take and keep one on hand just in case..
Wait, how did he play dumb? Just asking out of curiosity.
Okay. Read pretty much everything. Think I skipped a Light/Fuji post there because it seemed disconnected from the game with the time thing.

My reads of active players below. I didn't include some who aren't really active. Only those who posted a few times.

Town:

Fuji — Not only did he come out aggressive and demanding reads, but he made mistakes. Scum is way more calculated, whereas Fuji's mistaking players early on and isn't keeping his attention on any single player. He's snooping around. It reminds me of Reborn in its tenacity and annoying nature.

Nat's quote here basically made me lean heavily for Fuji.

NeutralWatcher — He's pretty straight forward as a townie. Isn't saying much but has tried to stay on topic the entire game. Off his meta, I'm saying he's leaning town.

Natalija — ..Looking at her posts, she hasn't done much lmfao. She put up a few posts that were decent but she feels a little void post wise. But the tone of her post and style leaves me to believe she's town. I think I can read her pretty well.

The Long List of Slightly Active Neutrals:

Zara — Has a better chance of being town but reviewing his posts in large he hasn't done much. A little scuffle with Fuji over Fuji town leading, which I do sorta appreciate but nothing of note to push him further in either category. I still have a good-ish feeling about him though.
Queen
Tris
Light
Reborn

Yo Tan

Kiwi — Miller. Enough said, should always be somewhat wary of her until something happens.

Lean Scum

Rayan — His arguments with Fuji didn't amount to anything. He just insulted Fuji's picks / opinions on town but I don't recall seeing Rayan put anything of value in place or discuss anything. He popped in for that, and that's is. Pointless argument.
Gambit — Feels like he's blowing up my commentary about Zara or Queen into something way too large and nitpicking. I think my thoughts are clear on his posts. Paper thin and substanceless.
Mel — She's all fluff and some misunderstood points. Specifically at me, I recall her trying to "get me" when I took the ⅃ claim seriously. Overall gives me a negative feeling.
Poison — So, pleasant person to converse with. She seems nice. She has talked a lot and said literally nothing. She obsesses over game rules, then asks pretty benign questions that doesn't advance the game or gleam info from people. She's just floating around. My memory of her posts were of Poison being active and talking/questioning, so I didn't bother to think negatively of her.

I'd be happiest with a Poison lynch right now.
Unvote
Vote lynch Poison @Rej @Noctis

So only a few of those are even game moving questions. Such as asking reads for herself and Yo Tan. It';s friendly banter, which I am a fan of, but it's not useful. Then you factor in the obsession with the set up. That's a lot of talk about something we can't really decide or know about. It almost always boils down to the same idea of 3/4 Mafia and maybe 1 indie. It doesn't need us to break down individual character personalities in the factions—that does not currently affect us. Drago pointed out to me in past games it's how scum pretends to be contributing.

I find myself agreeing with Neutral here. If you sus them / have a gut feeling, that's already a bit of pressure. Why wouldn't you continue to vote for them to keep it pressing? Diverting off to NW doesn't make sense, it's casting a wide net and catching nothing because your "primary sus" are now ignored by you.

Slightly positive of Yo Tan, cause he's willing to give his reads and put his ideas out there. Meaning he's ready for scrutiny and arguments.

Tbh that doesn't translate well over here and I never knew who you were in-game lmfao. So it's moot.

Make her talk. It's her meta but you can change it by @'ing her and interacting with her. No one is stopping you.

This wasn't worth the effort lmfao. Don't expect another recap like this near the end of the day phase @Natalija.

Miler is someone who is default guilty/suspicious when investigated but is actually a townie.
This read list has me conflicted. My first impression of it was how it was similar to the one he did in the Tokyo Ghoul game. It still is, but not exactly. The other one, it was detailed but he didn't put in as much effort to break down why each player was where they were at. He especially wasn't pulling out quotes on those scum reads either.

But I don't think more effort here supports him the main problem is the effort. I don't think I've ever seen a Town TAC go out of his way to go in-depth like this over his reads. I feel that's it's more scum indicative for him to do this to look contributive, just like he did in the TG game.

And about the reads themselves, they're decent but one I have an issue is the Poison one. Not the scum read, but one of the reasons.
I find myself agreeing with Neutral here. If you sus them / have a gut feeling, that's already a bit of pressure. Why wouldn't you continue to vote for them to keep it pressing? Diverting off to NW doesn't make sense, it's casting a wide net and catching nothing because your "primary sus" are now ignored by you.
This is very nitpicky over a joke vote on Neutral from Poison. It was pretty clear that she wasn't being serious so this whole stuff about "diverting off to NW" is looking at it way too deeply. I honestly think that this is a fabricated reason not a genuine one.
Yo Tan is the same. Kiwi I lean town but her Miller claim is an issue and I won’t pretend it’s not.
Why does the Miller claim affect your opinion? It ultimately amounts to nothing. She could honest or she could be lying. Claiming innocent would have the same effect. Not a really fan of how you're looking into it like this when there's nothing to worry about over it. It's a minor thing that barely affects the state of the game. I don't see how it can be an issue.

Tac's general vibe here is very reminiscent to the Naruto game. I can't shake that off. And I'm not one who thinks that Tac is naturally scummy. He isn't. But how he's posting right this game makes me lean bad. The fluff, easy going, tone at the beginning of the game is just like the any scum Tac at the beginning of the game too. How he suspected Zara is almost damn near akin to how he did for Beta last game. An initial sus, questioning, then letting it go without changing much of his read.

And lastly the suspicion on Gambit is very similar to how he suspected Bogard back in TG. Bo suspect him first, Tac gets frustrated at the reasoning provided and both go on a long ramble of back n forth, and then it ends with Tac hard suspecting Bo. Pretty much the same thing right in this game right?

Yeah...I don't really think Tac is town. Vote Lynch TheAncientCenturion

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Did tac flip scum in that TG game? @Dragomir

@Kiwipom

what are the chances u would vote for tac?
Yeah TAC was my scumbuddy in that game.

I am willing to. Drago raised a good point

I'd like to see what TAC answers tho

also, I want to make sure that Flower doesn't get lynched

I'm gonna log off of this thread for tonight it's lowkey early morning now. I want to see what other townies have to say for their lynch choices. I've already said the people I sussed. I'll try and come back before EoD to make my final verdict

Last edited:

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
@Dragomir
Flower and you being masons was kinda unexpected but I buy it. I hope it's true though because if not that's some genius move from you lol

But I believe that you are telling the truth since it would be risky to use this as defense imo

On the TAC and Gambit stuff, I think both of them are scums. So I'm fine with lynching the two

N

NeutralWatcher

hm you seem very genuine here. I think the chances of you flipping scum went down. Like you went from my scum read to like low suspicious. I hope I didn't just get pocketed lol.

I don't agree about Flower, I think the Mason claim is legit. But yes, I did say I have doubts about TAC's change in votes

One more person to keep an eye on is Neutralwatcher:

And there is also Natalija, what do you think about her, Gambit? She seems to not try to gamesolve but mostly just post reactions like Fuji said.

I am ok if any of the above 3 gets lynched. But seeing that there is a wagon on Flower too, I want to see what town says about changing to a different lynch this phase. I don't want people to unvote and we end up with Flower getting lynched because yes, I will choose to lynch Gambit over Flower.

Also, I will try to wake up before end of day but there is a chance I might oversleep lol

the reason is because I feel like Nat and TAC, neither of them have really contributed to scum hunting. While Gambit despite his weird approaches did. Neutralwatcher is also trying but he is very inconsistent and like Reborn pointed out, he is feeling off.
Yeah cannot blame you I play weird today. I dislike some easily read me as solid townie.

Regarding Gambit I thought he kept his vote on TAC which is weird since he read TAC neutral until he said he unvoted then I searched and he voted Flower and had forth and back argument with her so I unvoted Gambit since it makes sense he read TAC Neutral if Gambit changed his vote from TAC to Flower.

What do you think of Melontonin? She rarely contribute, had a weak push against Queen and Didn't mind for L to counterclaim Gambit. Her sus on Gambit also follow other player

I doubt it’s a genius move, Flower was very adamant about Reborn being town, which I thought was weird because her reads are not like this usually. I guess this explains it.

But if this is true then there aren’t that many candidates for scum. Meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.