[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
:kaidowhat:

by definition, that is not a mason role, thats a neighbour role

masons are confirmed by the host at the start of the game so unless we all lowkey signed up for a bastard game then you and everyone else on this light/misa paranoia train is heing extremely silly

:kaidowhat:
Are you scum? You're making so much sense there.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Because two players like them confirm townies will give us big boost, and i can't keep getting back to em again n again. And the characters that can Masom are only important ones, so it they are scum targets, they likely already are.
The advise against Open Claim in OP post, has convinced me not asking their claim for nw. Bt we need to get this chck.

Let's make the lynching player claim before he is Lynched.
@TheAncientCenturion make your defense.
If you are still not able to convince us townies, i want to claim your role in lasr mins.
If I’m gonna be honest, I don’t think we’re gonna catch him in this thread before EoD

N

Noctis

Vote Count

Voters

TheAncientCenturion > Kiwipom > Poison > Gambit
Yo Tan Wa > Queen > Flower > TheAncientCenturion
Queen > Light D Lamperouge > Cobra
Poison > NeutralWatcher > Yo Tan Wa
Gambit > TheAncientCenturion > Flower > TheAncientCenturion
Melontonin > Fujishiro > ...
Kiwipom > Gambit
Zara > Queen > Gambit
Dragomir > NeutralWatcher > Ali > TheAncentCenturion
Cobra > Queen > ...
NeutralWatcher > Melontonin > TheAncientCenturion > Gambit > Natalija > Melontonin
Light D Lamperouge > Flower
Ali > Dragomir > ...
Flower > Natalija > Gambit
Natalija > NeutralWatcher
Trismegistus > Poison
Fujishiro > Gambit

Votes

Gambit - 5
Flower - 1
TheAncientCenturion - 3
NeutralWatcher - 1
Yo Tan Wa - 1
Cobra - 1
Melontonin - 1
Poison - 1

Non-voters

RayanOO

N

NeutralWatcher

I see inconsistencies tbh fam. I feel like you're really not into hunting them scums but ok. It's good to be posting in shadows right?
Maybe you should think is it possible for me to change my plays style when I got many strong town reads from some players if I am scum?

If I find someone more sus I would not hesiatte to change my vote. I don't care if you find that sus. It's up to you.

Hhhhmm. Zara and TaC did the same and worse than that.
At least TAC asked to stop fluff post and Zara asked how to proceed with the game so they're less sus to me

Maybe you should think is it possible for me to change my plays style when I got many strong town reads from some players if I am scum?

If I find someone more sus I would not hesiatte to change my vote. I don't care if you find that sus. It's up to you.

At least TAC asked to stop fluff post and Zara asked how to proceed with the game so they're less sus to me
Yes they did and that's all the case against them began. They asked for it but neither of em never really get into progress.

N

NeutralWatcher

Yes they did and that's all the case against them began. They asked for it but neither of em never really get into progress.
Melontonin didn't ask to stop fluff post or asked how to proceed with the game. :catsure:

Have any other case to paint me as scum?

Queen and NW I understand but
How is Zara and Light the obvious ones?
Less obvious ones, I said. Zara is purposefully not wanting to get lynched - not sure why town should care? - similarly to NW.

But we can say that they both participated today, so maybe they truly just want to play the game.

Can't say the same about Light. He's a pretty safe lynch. And Queen.

Because two players like them confirm townies will give us big boost
They won’t be a big boost this late in day 1, actually, we will only compromise them more. And as I said, if they were lying 🤥, they have already dug their graves, too much risk for such a false claim. Right now, I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt.
i have nothing more to add on this aspect.
i can't keep getting back to em again n again
Oh trust me, all of us will return back to each player and check thoroughly after D2 begins, its where the fun starts.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Less obvious ones, I said. Zara is purposefully not wanting to get lynched - not sure why town should care? - similarly to NW.

But we can say that they both participated today, so maybe they truly just want to play the game.

Can't say the same about Light. He's a pretty safe lynch. And Queen.
Again, why is Light a safe lynch?

(Are you trying to kick him out of the mafia game so he can go rest without distraction? 😂 )

N

NeutralWatcher

Oh lololol. I am not painting fam. Why are you reacting like that? I guess I am not allowed to question players? It's mafia bruv
Not really. Why are you asking about TAC and Zara? You want to make it like they're my scum buddy so I didn't vote either of them from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.