[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tldr for my case is:
1. Meta matches
2. The questions he starts by asking seems like scum trying to nitpick and find a target
3. The seeking for approval part
4. Following up with a wallie at the end when people started questioning why he casted the vote. like a “to get my bases covered” follow up.

About Drago, I trusted him because:
1. I townread Flower and my mistrust on Reborn was mostly guts feeling. So if Drago says him and Flower is a bundle, then I’m willing to believe their claim
2. Like a lot of people already explained, claiming mason as mafia seems like a bad idea

This, I agree with. But I’m conflicted, Gambit is a lot more contributive and calm now and he seems genuine. He sounds like a townie about to be mislynched than an outed mafia
I would agree with you, but I really don't like his constant shade throwing on me and him going with Nat who I also suspect.

Vote Count

Voters

TheAncientCenturion > Kiwipom > Poison > Gambit
Yo Tan Wa > Queen > Flower
Queen > Light D Lamperouge > Cobra
Poison > NeutralWatcher > Yo Tan Wa
Gambit > TheAncientCenturion > Flower > TheAncientCenturion
Melontonin > Fujishiro > ...
Kiwipom > Gambit
Zara > Queen

Dragomir > NeutralWatcher > Ali > ...
Cobra > Queen > ...
NeutralWatcher > Melontonin > TheAncientCenturion > Gambit
Light D Lamperouge > Flower
Ali > Dragomir > ...
Flower > Natalija
Natalija > NeutralWatcher

Votes

Gambit - 3
Flower - 2
TheAncientCenturion -1
NeutralWatcher - 1
Natalija - 1
Queen - 1
Yo Tan Wa - 1
Cobra - 1

Non-voters

RayanOO
Flower
Trismegistus
Fujishiro

Okay... Hmm...

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
one more point about why I’m not sure about TAC, he didn’t even respond or try to defend himself. He was MIA and posted a video about how he isn’t a crook. Like if he was scum, I feel like he would of said something

N

NeutralWatcher

So the reason why you no longer on TAC was because I find him neutral? That's all? Sonyou went for pooor Melon instead who has no traction to the current poll? Lolililik

I kinda overdose with laughter hence the distorted laugh.
No you misunderstand me. It's because he sus Rayan and other but didn't push the lynch. He voted you (on his sus list) so I sus TAC and voted him.

Later I realized TAC also didn't push the case on Covid 19 game (yeah not Kakegurui I made a mistake) so I read him neutral since iit's difficult to read him.

I don't like her post about didn't mind character with L character to counterclaim you.

one more point about why I’m not sure about TAC, he didn’t even respond or try to defend himself. He was MIA and posted a video about how he isn’t a crook. Like if he was scum, I feel like he would of said something
Wouldn't he be a bit more interested in scum hunting though? Instead he was satisfied with Gambit and done. :catsweat:

I am bit busy, if i get time i will look into Zara more.

Until thn
VOTE Lynch Tac @Noctis

@Poison @Ali @RayanOO i want to see more of you guys.
At this point, I can’t do much than to have some players in mind as being suspicious more than others, a large chunk of that suspicion is based on their activity so far and their contributions + the votes on Gambi v TAC ... this is probably what my brain can process at the moment with all the given info being assumed or probable ... nothing confirmed to work on, that’s my point.
Don't have any stand this game my friend Doc?
If you mean your case vs TAC, I already said I was going for TAC but dropped the entire thing after Kiwi’s post, not necessary because I Had highly suspected you since, but rather because I realized that this early in the game, I better depend on what my gut is telling me than to rely on other players POVs ... I think I’ll have more clear of a stand regarding players once D2 starts, rn, everyone, Town and scum seem to be indistinguishable in my eyes.

Why that so? Explain.
They already pushed themselves in a tight corner, everyone explained why false claiming masons is a bad thing for scum and would be a death sentence for two scums especially this early in the game when town has all of it’s investigative powers ...
why would you want to give scum more info on a probable fellow townies? If their identities are to be known, it Will only put them at higher risk of being killed if scum saw this particular character might have some threatening abilities to their factions.
the more blurry things in day one for scum, the better outcome for N1 actions against town.

Not even going to lie, saw a situation once where one mason was scum and the other wasn't. :kayneshrug:
:kaidowhat:

by definition, that is not a mason role, thats a neighbour role

masons are confirmed by the host at the start of the game so unless we all lowkey signed up for a bastard game then you and everyone else on this light/misa paranoia train is heing extremely silly

No you misunderstand me. It's because he sus Rayan and other but didn't push the lynch. He voted you (on his sus list) so I sus TAC and voted him.

Later I realized TAC also didn't push the case on Covid 19 game (yeah not Kakegurui I made a mistake) so I read him neutral since iit's difficult to read him.

I don't like her post about didn't mind character with L character to counterclaim you.
I see inconsistencies tbh fam. I feel like you're really not into hunting them scums but ok. It's good to be posting in shadows right?

Yeah that’s why he is on the voting table for me. My concern is why didn’t he defend himself?
I say let's leave TACy for tomorrow. He'll be easy to get rid of if he's scum. :catpole:

by definition, that is not a mason role, thats a neighbour role

masons are confirmed by the host at the start of the game so unless we all lowkey signed up for a bastard game then you and everyone else on this light/misa paranoia train is heing extremely silly

Dude, I wouldn't make it up. I played in such a game.

Despite the name "Mason" implying an absolute confirmation that the members are not Mafia-aligned, some moderators have been known to put Mafia members into a masonry anyway, with the role only implying a high confidence in the alignment of the masonry members (more than with a Neighbour). It may be worth asking the moderator how absolute the confirmation provided by a masonry is meant to be. (In an extreme case, if the game is advertised as bastard mod, the odds of scum in the masonry is probably rather higher than 50:50!)
But this isn't a bastard game or something, so for now I will trust them, especially the way they reacted.

They already pushed themselves in a tight corner, everyone explained why false claiming masons is a bad thing for scum and would be a death sentence for two scums especially this early in the game when town has all of it’s investigative powers ...
why would you want to give scum more info on a probable fellow townies? If their identities are to be known, it Will only put them at higher risk of being killed if scum saw this particular character might have some threatening abilities to their factions.
the more blurry things in day one for scum, the better outcome for N1 actions against town.
Because two players like them confirm townies will give us big boost, and i can't keep getting back to em again n again. And the characters that can Masom are only important ones, so it they are scum targets, they likely already are.
The advise against Open Claim in OP post, has convinced me not asking their claim for nw. Bt we need to get this chck.

Let's make the lynching player claim before he is Lynched.
@TheAncientCenturion make your defense.
If you are still not able to convince us townies, i want to claim your role in lasr mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.