Status
Not open for further replies.
You don’t need the term. Peace Main is active, not passive, right?

Nami should have got the 1 billion beri and the crew leaves Vivi to her own. That was the deal. They saved a country, no reward. Not really a pirate thing. Oda forced the concept into an act after all.
That doesn't matter. I know what it is. I'm saying I would have hated the actually terms being used in the manga. We are Peace Main Pirates, Don't fear us! Yippie Dippie Doo!!!
Spare me. It's a god awful thing. That's why I said just leave it as Pirates are Pirates. Pirates are humans, and humans are capable of doing good things.

Its like some 5 year old bullshit. 4kids ass.

That doesn't matter. I know what it is. I'm saying I would have hated the actually terms being used in the manga. We are Peace Main Pirates, Don't fear us! Yippie Dippie Doo!!!
Spare me. It's a god awful thing. That's why I said just leave it as Pirates are Pirates. Pirates are humans, and humans are capable of doing good things.

Its like some 5 year old bullshit. 4kids ass.
Although Oda was clear about the good and bad theough the concept of “Hero”, which Luffy gave quite a weird funny example, but, yeah. Doesn’t matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.