General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I'm baffled at the prediction that Weevil's bounty is in the 1 - 2 billion range. Basically close to Mihawk's predicted bounty (2-3 billion).

Young WB hype or not, Weevil hasn't even defeated any of the top 3 commanders, yet. Luffy took out two of those and earned 1.5 billion. Weevil's actual bounty should be double his frozen bounty, no? Like 960,000,000?

Not that I disagree a solo pirate with a 3 billion bounty wouldn't be madness, but that would forever tarnish the WSS image for having another swordsman (Shanks) and another semi-swordswoman (Linlin), don't you think?

I know, I know, large crews + territories + knowing secrets of the world play a part on the 4+ billion plus bounties of 3 of the Yonkos, I'm just saying it would look annoying and weird as hell for a 3 billion swordsman to be claimed as WSS constantly while 4+ billion swordsman is chilling out elsewhere.

After all, Oda seemed to take the hype he created seriously. After all, although WB was no longer WSM in actual strength back at Marineford, the hype he earned at his prime still earned him a 5 billion bounty. Kaido is hyped as the strongest living creature and has the largest bounty of all active pirates.

Taking these into account, Mihawk's bounty really ought to be above any active swordsman we can think of.
In saying that, Weevil has been out singlehandedly annihilating entire crews of new world veteran pirates that served under Whitebeard by himself without receiving an injury. His certainly not anything to laugh at.

I'm baffled at the prediction that Weevil's bounty is in the 1 - 2 billion range. Basically close to Mihawk's predicted bounty (2-3 billion).

Young WB hype or not, Weevil hasn't even defeated any of the top 3 commanders, yet. Luffy took out two of those and earned 1.5 billion. Weevil's actual bounty should be double his frozen bounty, no? Like 960,000,000?

Not that I disagree a solo pirate with a 3 billion bounty wouldn't be madness, but that would forever tarnish the WSS image for having another swordsman (Shanks) and another semi-swordswoman (Linlin), don't you think?

I know, I know, large crews + territories + knowing secrets of the world play a part on the 4+ billion plus bounties of 3 of the Yonkos, I'm just saying it would look annoying and weird as hell for a 3 billion swordsman to be claimed as WSS constantly while 4+ billion swordsman is chilling out elsewhere.

After all, Oda seemed to take the hype he created seriously. After all, although WB was no longer WSM in actual strength back at Marineford, the hype he earned at his prime still earned him a 5 billion bounty. Kaido is hyped as the strongest living creature and has the largest bounty of all active pirates.

Taking these into account, Mihawk's bounty really ought to be above any active swordsman we can think of.
The thing is Mihawk is linked to a core character endgame dream that's why such boundaries are not applied as you propose.

Not revealing his bounty but showing the Yonkos tell us that.
What will you take or what will give are the ideas in Odas mind.

This reasoning affects all YC1 too even Rayleigh as well....Rox crew maybe ?

The bounties of these characters give us ideas of what marks Luffy or Zoro will surpass.

We already have Luffys who will be above Roger bounty defo.

Even if you don't like it Oda knows that Mihawk bounty is something that will leave an idea on the reader ....now is the question what idea Oda will decide give us.

Oda has said a lot of times how he hates when fans understimate his characters ,doubt he will give another reason to.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Wit tha spiciness of this chapter this has heated this up, my guess for tha missing bounties are

Dragon= 4.8 billion
Mihawk= 3.1 Frozen bounty/4 billion New Bounty
Rayleigh= 2.6 billion
Marco= 1.8-2.1 billion
Beckman= 1.7 billion
King= 1.638 billion
Shiryu= 1.52 billion
Weevil= 1.42 billion
Lucky Roo= 1.3 billion
Vista= 1.26 billion
Yasopp= 1.14 billiion
Jozu= 976 million

Also, post Wano bounties

Luffy= 3.5 billion
Kidd= 2.775 billion
Law= 2.4 billion
Zoro= 1.7-2 billion

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So I was low as Hell with my original estimates lol.
Pre-957 said:
Mihawk - 1.8 billion
Buggy - 1.0 Billion or 500. million
Weevil - 550. Million
Boa - 450. Million
Boa - 550 million
Weevil - 890 million
Buggy - 1 billion
Mihawk - 2 billion

Don't see Mihawk's being greater than Teaches, if he has no resources/crew to depend on. Weevil will get an enormous bounty for a single person due to his "heritage" and the resemblance his strength bares to his "father". Boa's maxing out at 550 for being the only decent person in her crew / being alone, essentially.

Buggy will still get a meme bounty.
- Hancock: 800 Millions, pretty much her current bounty times 10. I think so far she is portrayed around Law's level, but i can give her the benefit of doubt Oda would give her a YC3 lvl bounty. I can also see Oda doing this for symbolism
Put the fanboy goggles away, Boggy. Makes no sense for her to get near an Emperor's subordinate's bounty if she's independent. The Yonkou pirates all have their bounties inflated from being under a Yonkou / in such a large crew.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
You must really hate the guy, for giving Marco 2 bill, Vista over a bill, but the guy who is above Vista and next to Marco couldn't crack a bill lmfao. Logic doesn't add up, what'd he do to you?
Lmfao, fuck that ****. But Na, on tha cool. Tha Vivre Cards has Marco and Vista as Core Members of tha WBP. And no other member had such a distinction. So if we going off that. Then yea I’d have Jozu right at tha border of a billion.

If he is tha YC2 of tha Beards. Then I’d put him at 1.2- 1.3 billion

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Lmfao, fuck that ****. But Na, on tha cool. Tha Vivre Cards has Marco and Vista as Core Members of tha WBP. And no other member had such a distinction. So if we going off that. Then yea I’d have Jozu right at tha border of a billion.
Lmfao didn't this chapter teach you not to use the vivre cards?

And what's more important vivre cards or manga? Manga (the final product) > everything, including SBS quotes. From time the manga has had Jozu and Marco paired up, Vista nowhere to be found. He's never given even close to the portrayal of Jozu. Not to mention, Nami was said to be a core member of SHP by Oda, that doesn't mean Nami > Sanji. I don't see where Vista fits in above Jozu.

I'd go as far as to say the gap between Jozu and Marco is way closer than the gap between Vista and Jozu.

If he is tha YC2 of tha Beards. Then I’d put him at 1.2- 1.3 billion
Ain't no if about it, Jozu is hands down the second strongest member of the WBP, I'd bet my account on that lmao. If we find out Vista is above Jozu, I'll delete this account.

I can't really go into more detail than that, otherwise this becomes a Jozu respect thread.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Wit tha spiciness of this chapter this has heated this up, my guess for tha missing bounties are

Dragon= 4.8 billion
Mihawk= 3.1 Frozen bounty/4 billion New Bounty
Rayleigh= 2.6 billion
Marco= 1.8-2.1 billion
Beckman= 1.7 billion
King= 1.638 billion
Shiryu= 1.52 billion
Weevil= 1.42 billion
Lucky Roo= 1.3 billion
Vista= 1.26 billion
Yasopp= 1.14 billiion
Jozu= 976 million

Also, post Wano bounties

Luffy= 3.5 billion
Kidd= 2.775 billion
Law= 2.4 billion
Zoro= 1.7-2 billion
While I respect the bounty figure you're giving Mihawk, why'd you put Rayleigh's bounty so much lower? Wouldn't Rayleigh and Mihawk's bounty determine EoS Zoro's bounty? Or do you think there won't be a huge gap between PK Luffy and WSS Zoro's bounty? It seems like PK Luffy will have a 5.6b bounty now that we know Roger had a 5.5 and there's no way EoS Zoro's bounty will be under Mihawk or Rayleigh.

Also, why are Kid and Law getting Teach level bounties? They don't have fleets and their crews are jokes in comparison to Teach's even a year ago. Kid has a better chance of having a solid crew, but he's still lacking the manpower that Teach has. It's kinda hard to gauge what their bounties will be after Wano though, since we have no idea what kinda role they'll play afterwards.

I personally think Mihawk and Rayleigh's bounties will be in the 3b range at max, since they've got Yonko level strength via hype but not the manpower that one of the Yonko commands. Thus Zoro's EoS bounty will be somewhere in the 3b range, making their bounty difference similar to post-Dressrosa (500 vs 320) - maybe 5.6 vs 3.6?

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Lmfao didn't this chapter teach you not to use the vivre cards?

And what's more important vivre cards or manga? Manga (the final product) > everything, including SBS quotes. From time the manga has had Jozu and Marco paired up, Vista nowhere to be found. He's never given even close to the portrayal of Jozu. Not to mention, Nami was said to be a core member of SHP by Oda, that doesn't mean Nami > Sanji. I don't see where Vista fits in above Jozu.

I'd go as far as to say the gap between Jozu and Marco is way closer than the gap between Vista and Jozu.

Ain't no if about it, Jozu is hands down the second strongest member of the WBP, I'd bet my account on that lmao. If we find out Vista is above Jozu, I'll delete this account.

I can't really go into more detail than that, otherwise this becomes a Jozu respect thread.
Oh it did lmao. I jus bounce around with where to put tha Black Crimson Chin at times. I’m actually waiting on his tha right amount of hype to Make a Ace>Vista thread lol

Lmfao, them some bold words Blood. So what you gone name ya new account, when this comes true lol

Can’t have that, ion know any **** that fuck wit Jozu like that

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
While I respect the bounty figure you're giving Mihawk, why'd you put Rayleigh's bounty so much lower? Wouldn't Rayleigh and Mihawk's bounty determine EoS Zoro's bounty? Or do you think there won't be a huge gap between PK Luffy and WSS Zoro's bounty? It seems like PK Luffy will have a 5.6b bounty now that we know Roger had a 5.5 and there's no way EoS Zoro's bounty will be under Mihawk or Rayleigh.

Also, why are Kid and Law getting Teach level bounties? They don't have fleets and their crews are jokes in comparison to Teach's even a year ago. Kid has a better chance of having a solid crew, but he's still lacking the manpower that Teach has. It's kinda hard to gauge what their bounties will be after Wano though, since we have no idea what kinda role they'll play afterwards.

I personally think Mihawk and Rayleigh's bounties will be in the 3b range at max, since they've got Yonko level strength via hype but not the manpower that one of the Yonko commands. Thus Zoro's EoS bounty will be somewhere in the 3b range, making their bounty difference similar to post-Dressrosa (500 vs 320) - maybe 5.6 vs 3.6?
I don’t think it’s all that much lower tbh. At tha moment that Mihawk git it frozen i have it at 500 mill above. Which isn’t all that much, when we talking bout numbers this high. He gets tha extra boost from defecting from tha Warlords and becoming active again

Mmm, I can see that. I might change it up. But my reasoning wit that is, Mihawk would get a boost for tha WSS titlewhich again has him at 3.1. And tha deactivation boost gives him tha extra billion. Without tha title. His bounty(both frozen and reactivated) drops a billion

Teach got 2.2 billion from beating Marco and tha Remnants and his MF actions from what we know of. So Law and Kidd helping to topple Kaidou and destroy his alliance with his former Rox partner Linlin. Along with freeing Wano. And getting obviously much stronger should give them 1.5-2 billion roughly each. Plus remember Law is tha co leader of tha alliance that is going for Kaidou and starting all this. So like Luffy Law is going to get a boost for tha alliances doings
Post automatically merged:

Now we're talking. Ace and Vista is a debate I'm interested in.
You’ll be one of tha first people I tag when I gather my evidence

Mihawk 300 Mil
Boa 750 mil
Weevil 1.2 b
Buggy 200 Mil
Dragon 4,2 Mil
So now Mihawk, the WSS, is weaker than current Zoro who is training to surpass Oden by mastering enma and creating a black blade. Yet, Mihawk is Zoro's end game, not Oden? Ok, keep telling yourself that.

Mihawk was the first warlord introduced in the manga yet his bounty still hasn't been revealed. Mihawk trained, fought and beat all strong swordsman until he was the best and there was no one left to fight. Mihawk had legendary duels with Shanks that shook the grandline. Mihawk stopped fight Shanks once he considered him a one-armed has been. Meaning, after fighting one-armed Shanks he no longer believes Shanks is a worthy opponent, even though Shanks is a Yonko.

Mihawk 3.1 Bil
Boa 750 mil
Weevil 1.8 b
Buggy 460 Mil
Dragon 5.2 Bil (he's a threat to the world nobles and their way of life)

Unrevealed important bounties :

Dragon : 8,000,000,000 B ( unlike Roger and Whitebeard, Dragon is considered a terrorist like Xebec trying to kill the Gorosei )
Xebec : 6,000,000,000 B
Mihawk : 3,000,000,000 B
Rayleigh : 2,150,000,000 B
Ben Beckman : 1,800,000,000 B
King : 1,600,000,000 B
Marco : 1,520,000,000 B
Roo : 1,480,000,000 B
Weevil : 1,400,000,000
Yassop : 1,350,000,000 B
Jozu : 1,240,000,000 B
Vista : 950,000,000 B
Hancock : 900,000,000 B

Blackbeard Final Bounty : 9,000,000,000 B
Luffy Final Bounty : 10,000,000,000 B

others :

Loki : 2,600,000,000 B
Silver Axe : from 1,000,000,000 B to 2,000,000,000 B
Ochoku : from 1,000,000,000 B to 2,000,000,000 B

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
So now Mihawk, the WSS, is weaker than current Zoro who is training to surpass Oden by mastering enma and creating a black blade. Yet, Mihawk is Zoro's end game, not Oden? Ok, keep telling yourself that.

Mihawk was the first warlord introduced in the manga yet his bounty still hasn't been revealed. Mihawk trained, fought and beat all strong swordsman until he was the best and there was no one left to fight. Mihawk had legendary duels with Shanks that shook the grandline. Mihawk stopped fight Shanks once he considered him a one-armed has been. Meaning, after fighting one-armed Shanks he no longer believes Shanks is a worthy opponent, even though Shanks is a Yonko.

Mihawk 3.1 Bil
Boa 750 mil
Weevil 1.8 b
Buggy 460 Mil
Dragon 5.2 Bil (he's a threat to the world nobles and their way of life)
Take a deep breath dude, he posted that to get this exact response

I know for some people Mihawk bounty is close to 4 Bil in their fan fiction .... but Benn should be a better match up for Bounty

Reasons for Mihawk bounty to be high

- Massive personal power
- Many duels with big names swordsman
- Being famous even before great era is very young age

but

- he is a one man , not part of any big organization and base on SBS we know members of a Yonko crew get a massive bounty rise just for being part a Yonko crew
- not being active much
- not having any real motive against WG

Reasons for Benn bounty to be High

- Ben Vice-Captain to a Yonko
- Just got confirmed to have a high bounty (unknown)
- Being even a Big name on his own
- massive hype for being comparable to a Yonko and being feared by even strongest pirates

but

- most likely Ben is not same level of power with likes of Mihawk
- on his own Ben wasn't part of any known legend like Mihawk

so who do you think have a higher bounty?

Vice-Captain to a Yonko
or
a only Legend among men?