General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I don't see Mihawk bounty surpassing Blackbeard bounty, he got a crew, territory and got recognized as one of the 4 Yonkou recently which by itself is too much and yet only got 2.2B bounty. If one counts thr onscreen feats, BB comes on top with most no of feats, he absued the Schibukai system and freed the Impel down prisoners, technically is the one to kill WB and is the only person to hace eat one of two most op dfs. Captured Ace n mastermind of MF war, and then captured WB territories and beat the remant of WB commanders in Payback War, then attacked Revo offscreen and pulled back after Cp0 arrived.

So none of the YC will even touch 2B bounty and Mihawk, who individually might be stronger bt had his bounty frozen for most of his active years and no crew or ruthless against WG or Marines, also hardly will have 2B bounty.

Highest bounty i could see for YCs is Marco, 1.7-2B for leading the WB pirates after WB death and fighting the Payback war.

Benn Beckman n othr could be strobg bt 1.7B is top for him. For rest 1.5B is max for YCs imo.

Mihawk bounty i also see arround 1.7-2B that too solely because he is strong individually and might also due to the Marine fleet ships he would destroy after Schibukai system abolishment that are being sent after him. I would have named 1B bounty bt Luffy already has 1.5B bounty so Oda won't do Mihawk like that.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Let's play a little :

Dragon : 6b : (biggest threat to WG and he is not a pirate so he can have a better bounty than Roger)

Marco : 1.8b : leader of a Yonko like force (WB ramanents) and very strong himself.

Mihawk : 2b : solo pirate but uber strong. He can't have a better bounty than BB that has crew and territories.

Weevil : 1b or even 1.2b : for a solo pirate it is huge but he is strong.

Hancock : 700m. Strong, queen, has a crew, has COC, and has a past with CD.

Ben Beckmann : 1.6b : right hand of Shanks, likely the strongest YC or co-strongest with Marco. Hype during this current chapter.

Yassop : 1.3b : strongest shooter, hype during this chapter.

Roo : 1.4b : likely strong and hype during this chapter.

Last edited:

Bogard

You can't win
My predictions

- Dragon: 4.7 - 5.1Billions Oda made it seem like there were no higher bounty than Whitebeard and Roger, i'm not sure if Dragon's dangerosity was related to bounty, so i can see him having lower bounty than Whitebeard, but also possible for it to be higher. It won't be Roger's level though because that portrayal wasn't including Roger who is dead

- Mihawk: 2.5 - 3Billions it would represent his individual strength as someone on Shanks' level, but lacking the influencial power and ally he got to be a yonko

- Weevil: 1.5 - 1.7 Billions due the hype of reminiscing prime Whitebeard. He also has a build up to Marco who i believe is anywhere between 1.7 and 2 Billions

- Hancock: 800 Millions, pretty much her current bounty times 10. I think so far she is portrayed around Law's level, but i can give her the benefit of doubt Oda would give her a YC3 lvl bounty. I can also see Oda doing this for symbolism

For Buggy not sure, it could depend on the way Oda goes with him, but Oda can give him a gag level bounty(whether positive or negative) which could also indirectly indicate the strength of his subordinates who even Whitebeard mentioned to be troublesome

I don't think we'd get Rocks bounty yet, but i assume it might have been in the 4Billions range due to being a top tier with many high tiers under him

A

ardym

- Dragon: 4.7 - 5.1Billions Oda made it seem like there were no higher bounty than Whitebeard and Roger, i'm not sure if Dragon's dangerosity was related to bounty, so i can see him having lower bounty than Whitebeard, but also possible for it to be higher. It won't be Roger's level though because that portrayal wasn't including Roger who is dead
no pirate has a higher bounty which mean Dragon is not inculded and i think there is a reason why said a pirate . Dragon is not a pirate so he for sure has bounty more than WB at least.
Post automatically merged:

after this chapter i think Luffy might get his bounty tripled again .. i was going with 3 billion before but his alliance is gonna take two yonkos and shock the WG .. so he might get a 4 - 4.5 billion bounty

Zoro , Law, Jinbe, Sanji are gonna surpass the 1 billion mark by far .

if Sabo helps he will get the same treatment as Luffy as well.

I don't know if someone posted it here, but this is why the Yonkou have such weird bountys. A guy said he found it on reddit.
In Japanese: 4890: Shanks(4=shi 8=ya 9=ku) 8800: haha=mom(8=haha) 1110: hyakuju=King of Beasts(100=hyaku 10=ju) 4600: shiro=white(4=shi 6=ro) 6480: Roger(6=ro 4=shi, ji 8=ya)

Haha, as soon as I read the chapter I knew this topic would be on fire !

Here are my predictions for the Corsairs now that they have lost their titles :

Mihawk : 2 billions bounty - the guy's a monster, so even without a crew he should be around that range; basically, the highest solitary bounty since he doesn't have territories (Yonkou) or ideology (Dragon) to threaten the Government with, just pure strength
Buggy : Somewhere between 700 and 800 millions - I think the WG now knows that Buggy's not that dangerous by itself, but he has a powerful crew and seems able to gather powerful allies when least expected
Weevil : 1,2 billions - Basically, he's young Whitebeard, and while he's solo and dumb as a brick, he's a monster too
Hancock : Somewhere between 800 and 1 billion - she's extremely powerful, great mastery of Haki probably, an devil fruit which is honestly overpowered and hails from a warrior culture like those of the Minks or Wano

I don't know if someone posted it here, but this is why the Yonkou have such weird bountys. A guy said he found it on reddit.
In Japanese: 4890: Shanks(4=shi 8=ya 9=ku) 8800: haha=mom(8=haha) 1110: hyakuju=King of Beasts(100=hyaku 10=ju) 4600: shiro=white(4=shi 6=ro) 6480: Roger(6=ro 4=shi, ji 8=ya)
So this would mean Sanji will have a 3,4bil. Bounty EOS!!!
San=3 Ji=4
While Zoro will have 600mil. Bounty EOS!!!
Z(er)o=0 Ro=6

Haha, as soon as I read the chapter I knew this topic would be on fire !

Here are my predictions for the Corsairs now that they have lost their titles :

Mihawk : 2 billions bounty - the guy's a monster, so even without a crew he should be around that range; basically, the highest solitary bounty since he doesn't have territories (Yonkou) or ideology (Dragon) to threaten the Government with, just pure strength
Buggy : Somewhere between 700 and 800 millions - I think the WG now knows that Buggy's not that dangerous by itself, but he has a powerful crew and seems able to gather powerful allies when least expected
Weevil : 1,2 billions - Basically, he's young Whitebeard, and while he's solo and dumb as a brick, he's a monster too
Hancock : Somewhere between 800 and 1 billion - she's extremely powerful, great mastery of Haki probably, an devil fruit which is honestly overpowered and hails from a warrior culture like those of the Minks or Wano
Young WB was likely a Rocks commander
I’d put weevil at 1.6-1.9

I'm baffled at the prediction that Weevil's bounty is in the 1 - 2 billion range. Basically close to Mihawk's predicted bounty (2-3 billion).

Young WB hype or not, Weevil hasn't even defeated any of the top 3 commanders, yet. Luffy took out two of those and earned 1.5 billion. Weevil's actual bounty should be double his frozen bounty, no? Like 960,000,000?

Na.

But if he reaches 3b then it would be madness.
Not that I disagree a solo pirate with a 3 billion bounty wouldn't be madness, but that would forever tarnish the WSS image for having another swordsman (Shanks) and another semi-swordswoman (Linlin), don't you think?

I know, I know, large crews + territories + knowing secrets of the world play a part on the 4+ billion plus bounties of 3 of the Yonkos, I'm just saying it would look annoying and weird as hell for a 3 billion swordsman to be claimed as WSS constantly while 4+ billion swordsman is chilling out elsewhere.

After all, Oda seemed to take the hype he created seriously. After all, although WB was no longer WSM in actual strength back at Marineford, the hype he earned at his prime still earned him a 5 billion bounty. Kaido is hyped as the strongest living creature and has the largest bounty of all active pirates.

Taking these into account, Mihawk's bounty really ought to be above any active swordsman we can think of.