General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
But Law is Luffy subordinate...and Zoro is the 2nd in command...
Manga panel....

Ever time Laws ever in the news with luffy it's as his own entity, post PH/DR, hell even now on wano Oda has law/heart pirates as there own entity. Whereas Zoro not mentioned at all in the news he just gets lumb in with Luffy, like any subordinate normally would.

Headcanon<manga facts
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I agree the concept of ally doesn't stand anymore imo
How that lls?? PH/DR the SHs are following him.... He's not on WCI, and wano Oda has multiple panels presentinv the heart pirates as direct allies. People gotta stop making shit up:lawsigh:

Manga panel....

Ever time Laws ever in the news with luffy it's as his own entity, post PH/DR, hell even now on wano Oda has law/heart pirates as there own entity. Whereas Zoro not mentioned at all in the news he just gets lumb in with Luffy, like any subordinate normally would.

Headcanon<manga facts

How that lls?? PH/DR the SHs are following him.... He's not on WCI, and wano Oda has multiple panels presentinv the heart pirates as direct allies. People gotta stop making shit up:lawsigh:
Like last chapter?

No, specifically talking about chapters where Oda directly speaks on the factions within the alliance. Laws clearly presented each time as his own entity. So him being Luffy subordinate factual wrong, and directly goes against what's clearly being potrayed. Stop hating Zoro factual a subordinate that's why I made that statement.
Like last chapter?
Sorry for betting for a main character...instead s side one.

:wellwell:

What happened last chapter?

Like last chapter?
Sorry for betting for a main character...instead s side one.

:wellwell:
What? Fuck does someone being a main or side character, have to do with who's a subordinate or not. Zoro fan logic at its finest. Get proven wrong, then switch up to some random shit. With @Cyrus the Cactus silently liking the nonsense in the background.
:gokulaugh:

Last edited:
And the magazine was basing on nothing and if I remember correct it was a game magazine ,not involved with shueisha or the editors.

They just made the assumption Kaidou and BM had a bounty over 2b due to BB's and another assumption about Shanks.(edit: to be honest I don't remember what exactly they said about Shanks. An implication about him having the highest or something along the lines. )

That how I remember it at least .
Damn i knew that i got brainwashed by Red Admiral

After Wano arc

Luffy - 2,2 billion belly

Zoro - 1 billion belly

Sanji - 950 million belly

Jimbei - 800 million belly

other mugiwaras - between 100 and 350 million

Kid - 1,5 billion
Law - 1,2 billion (if he wot`t die)
Drake, Hawkins - between 500 and 700 million

Kaido - 3 billion
BM - 2,7 billion
King - 1,4 billion

Marco - 1,5 billion
Weevil - 1 billion

Yeah mentioned that.

What do you think they'll be providing they avoid capture?
Is hard....

The Vegapunk new invention needs to prove their use I think, but will Oda truly hype it?

For some reason I think that the warlords will prove the world why they were chosen to maintain the balance in the world tbh as Boa said.

Like do they really can be captured (if we use the plot armor they have)....Mihawk (self-explanatory), Weevil has a plot on route,Boa will probably convince Coby ,Buggy will defo escape(no sense on making him return to IP) .

I think a big F the marine will receive.

Then the new bounties will be spread out in whole the world.

Playing with the world balance...