General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Page One is above Pekoms, what you talking about? Drake ain't no slouch either.

He been doing most work in fighting and contributing to the plan. Ink where you think his role 'isn't important'. He is also planning to break out or already did (Since last chapter off-screen a day, don't know it happen or not yet) break out the rebels for the rebellion.

Nit really. Still debatable on who stronger with new characters. Until they show more, we can't put them up there. Luffy and Law I know are there, but Zoro's fighting performance has been bad especially ones with Killer and Gyaku. He hasn't shown anything to be above. He actually look weaker to compete with Sanji right now.

Idk where your reading, but sound you only reading certain areas. Oda hype him doing stuff in Wano since this is a full out war with their enemies and RS is significant for the arc. Listen if you don't like Sanji, that's fine. But pretending he isn't doing much or won't contribute is more ignorant compare showxmcasing so far of Sanji's performance. Oda gonna give him big moment within the battle up ahead.
What suggests that Page One is above Pekoms?

Yeah, his been contributing, but so has literally everyone else. Yes, his important, but there are like tons of other guys who are just as important. Also, as for guys like the dukes and Asura, considering they were on par with Jack for a time, I don't see how Sanji remotely matches up to that. Sanji currently, is roughly a match for super nova or emperor veteran level fighters like Numbers(so guys with bounties probably in the 300 million range).

I'm not saying he isn't top brass(he obviously is), but I just don't think his importance will over shadow a lot of other more established and emotionally invested characters.

Yeah, his been contributing, but so has literally everyone else. Yes, his important, but there are like tons of other guys who are just as important. Also, as for guys like the dukes and Asura, considering they were on par with Jack for a time, I don't see how Sanji remotely matches up to that. Sanji currently, is roughly a match for super nova or emperor veteran level fighters like Numbers(so guys with bounties probably in the 300 million range).

I'm not saying he isn't top brass(he obviously is), but I just don't think his importance will over shadow a lot of other more established and emotionally invested characters.
Pekoms was a random officer. Like, the equivalent of the headliners in Kaido's crew.
Page One is a flying six, which as far as we know makes him one of Kaido's 9 most powerful subordinates. He's not expendable like Pekoms was for Linlin.

Yes, Sanji is a rough match for a supernova, and right now the supernovas for the most part are YC4 or thereabouts

U said bring canon facts but i showed u the image where he said that he used all of his strenght the one who comes with headcanons is you .I won t bother anymore with dudes that read three piece
Dude Luffy said Sanji didn't mean that. Stop headcannoning to prove yourself right. It's sad to see how your desperate to win argument as small as this. Just admit your faults and take it to someone else who cares.
Post automatically merged:

Title, his stats and abilities, etc.. You think Bege could do same with Page One? T6H/Numbers and Ancient Zoan with tough durability? Idk where you think they are same lvl as it never stated him like that as shown compare to Pekoms performance on how he been use.

Not as much as he been. Not really, Zoro only one that hasn't been doing much at all to be honest. Nothing supports Dukes are stronger than them or means Sanji won't fight someone stronger than them in the long run. You got stop thinking characters are destined to stay same lvl when they aren't. You don't necessarily keep fighting someone in your bounty range as your suppose to face off stronger opponents than last which Sanji is doing and building to face someone stronger.

Lol, Sanji is times the established and emotional invested majority of characters in this series XD! What series you been reading to think that? WCI shows how much Oda take times with his character and even now he is working on both his character and fighting performance as arc goes on. Idk where you think he won't do much or not as important when writing clearly proves you wrong on many lvls. Again if you don't like Sanji, I am fine with that, but don't be lying to me and others that he won't get stronger or 'doesn't matter' in long run.

Last edited:
Imo it depends on the bounties of the Calamities other than Jack, I doubt Luffy's will get that close to Blackbeard's that quickly and there is a chance the bounties dont change at all: there's no Marines on Wano, but if they do have increased I'd cap Luffy at 2bn, Zoro at 1.3 and Sanji at 1.1
Can t best you at headcanon my bad sorry for challenging you:tchpepe:

Pekoms was a random officer. Like, the equivalent of the headliners in Kaido's crew.
Page One is a flying six, which as far as we know makes him one of Kaido's 9 most powerful subordinates. He's not expendable like Pekoms was for Linlin.

Yes, Sanji is a rough match for a supernova, and right now the supernovas for the most part are YC4 or thereabouts
Pekoms wasn't a random officer, he was one of the Big Mum pirates main forces, and was held with great regard among the crew, especially when you consider even Big Mum took what Pekoms felt about things personally into account. His far more than a mere headliner if his charged with being in command of the flagship of the Big Mum pirates. Also, what suggests that Page One wasn't expendable in comparison to other pirates? So what if his one of the stronger headliners, as soon as he shows a moments weakness, he'll probably get lambasted for it in some way.

Also, don't buy into the YC4 way of things, because it doesn't mean anything. Cracker is what, YC3, yet Luffy had just as much or more difficulty with Cracker than he did with Katakuri. It doesn't say anything at all, because they aren't unique easily distinguishable plateaus of strength. I generally just say "current sweet commander level", or "current top commander level", because it accounts for a wide variety of different strengths, though with the most obvious characterization being its significantly above "supernova" or "average new world veteran" level.
Title, his stats and abilities, etc.. You think Bege could do same with Page One? T6H/Numbers and Ancient Zoan with tough durability? Idk where you think they are same lvl as it never stated him like that as shown compare to Pekoms performance on how he been use.

Not as much as he been. Not really, Zoro only one that hasn't been doing much at all to be honest. Nothing supports Dukes are stronger than them or means Sanji won't fight someone stronger than them in the long run. You got stop thinking characters are destined to stay same lvl when they aren't. You don't necessarily keep fighting someone in your bounty range as your suppose to face off stronger opponents than last which Sanji is doing and building to face someone stronger.

Lol, Sanji is times the established and emotional invested majority of characters in this series XD! What series you been reading to think that? WCI shows how much Oda take times with his character and even now he is working on both his character and fighting performance as arc goes on. Idk where you think he won't do much or not as important when writing clearly proves you wrong on many lvls. Again if you don't like Sanji, I am fine with that, but don't be lying to me and others that he won't get stronger or 'doesn't matter' in long run.
Yes, Bege would do the same to Page One. In fact, he'd probably have an easier time than Sanji(also, Bege literally has a seastone spear at his disposal if he reall needs it). Being a zoan doesn't make you immune to bullets or canons from close range. Seriously, Bege isn't a pushover, he rode over someone like Oven, who is said in the vivre cards to have "the most robust body of his brothers", like he wasn't even there.

Also, Pekoms is a strong guy, and in normal circumstances, would probably be able to match up quite well to someone like Sanji, but alas he was always put in situations where he was screwed over.

Zoro has far more focus to his plot line than Sanji and as such, has a far greater presence in the story than Sanji IN WANO, also, fighting performance wasn't the point of WCI, yes, Sanji is a fighting chef, but he isn't a fighter in the same way Zoro is. Unless you believe that Sanji is comparable to the top commanders we've seen so far(ie, monsters like Cracker or Katakuri), unless you believe Jack is somehow significantly weaker than those guys, I don't see how you can think Sanji really measures up to the dukes who were capable of matching up to Jack.

Yeah, Sanji will do important shit, Sanji isn't a push over by any means, his still top brass in the alliance, but his top brass among a shelf of people that all share similar or higher qualifications in terms of strength. But I hardly think right now his in any sort of "big three", considering the massive number of characters in Wano who over shadow him(such as the 9 scabbards, Law and other supernovas, not to mention Luffy and Zoro in this arc).

Pekoms wasn't a random officer, he was one of the Big Mum pirates main forces, and was held with great regard among the crew, especially when you consider even Big Mum took what Pekoms felt about things personally into account. His far more than a mere headliner if his charged with being in command of the flagship of the Big Mum pirates. Also, what suggests that Page One wasn't expendable in comparison to other pirates? So what if his one of the stronger headliners, as soon as he shows a moments weakness, he'll probably get lambasted for it in some way.

Also, don't buy into the YC4 way of things, because it doesn't mean anything. Cracker is what, YC3, yet Luffy had just as much or more difficulty with Cracker than he did with Katakuri. It doesn't say anything at all, because they aren't unique easily distinguishable plateaus of strength. I generally just say "current sweet commander level", or "current top commander level", because it accounts for a wide variety of different strengths, though with the most obvious characterization being its significantly above "supernova" or "average new world veteran" level.

Yes, Bege would do the same to Page One. In fact, he'd probably have an easier time than Sanji(also, Bege literally has a seastone spear at his disposal if he reall needs it). Being a zoan doesn't make you immune to bullets or canons from close range. Seriously, Bege isn't a pushover, he rode over someone like Oven, who is said in the vivre cards to have "the most robust body of his brothers", like he wasn't even there.

Also, Pekoms is a strong guy, and in normal circumstances, would probably be able to match up quite well to someone like Sanji, but alas he was always put in situations where he was screwed over.
Yeah, so he was literally a headliner equivalent. Headliners make up the bulk of Kaido's competent fighting force. Ministers make up the bulk of Linlins competent fighting force. This is where Pekoms stands. Heck, his bounty was in the same ball park as headliners like Hawkins etc. and ministers like Tamago. Given they're culpable to the same crimes, this implies their power is very similar, because he isn't a major member of the crew. Page One ranks higher.

Well, Luffy drew with Katakuri after achieving a huge powerup. Luffy beat Cracker high diff. So, again, wtf are you talking about.

Nah, if Sanji held his own, and he did, against two flying six members (heck - he may have beaten them, we dont know) then he's obviously above Pekoms.

Getting off topic a bit here...

Yeah, so he was literally a headliner equivalent. Headliners make up the bulk of Kaido's competent fighting force. Ministers make up the bulk of Linlins competent fighting force. This is where Pekoms stands. Heck, his bounty was in the same ball park as headliners like Hawkins etc. and ministers like Tamago. Given they're culpable to the same crimes, this implies their power is very similar, because he isn't a major member of the crew. Page One ranks higher.

Well, Luffy drew with Katakuri after achieving a huge powerup. Luffy beat Cracker high diff. So, again, wtf are you talking about.

Nah, if Sanji held his own, and he did, against two flying six members (heck - he may have beaten them, we dont know) then he's obviously above Pekoms.

Getting off topic a bit here...
Page One ranks higher because his probably been a member of the crew more than 5 minutes, Hawkins would probably be in that same realm of power, its probably the fact his only been a headliner for a month that hinders that. Apoo has a 350 mil bounty, again, still in the same league as Pekoms, yet Apoo seems to have a fair higher level of status than Hawkins with how Kaido directly checks up on him.

Hell, I would say Pekoms is more in line with someone like Apoo in terms of rank in the /Beast PiratesBig Mum pirates, again, considering his trusted to be in command of the flagship of the Big Mum pirates, and has enough levity with Big Mum to afford some leniency and consideration from Big Mum herself(Big Mum, someone who is absolutely famous for being generous).

Katakuri's feature sight is a major in the ass and was what Luffy overcame(in gear 4th however, he held a pure power advantage like he did against Cracker, however, was also at a similar disadvantage), however, he wouldn't have been able to beat Cracker without Nami's assistance, nor the assistance of the seducing woods.

Again, Sanji is super nova level, and I think his current bounty perfectly reflects his threat for the most part. We have only seen limited bouts between him and characters like Drake, and I think that would be interesting to see expanded upon.

In terms of bounties, I think Drake is either in the 300 million, or low 400 millions(lower than Jinbei). As for Page One, I only see him being in the 300 millions(though I'm worried he might not even have a bounty if his someone who has been relegated purely to Wano, though I think that's unlikely).

Page One ranks higher because his probably been a member of the crew more than 5 minutes, Hawkins would probably be in that same realm of power, its probably the fact his only been a headliner for a month that hinders that. Apoo has a 350 mil bounty, again, still in the same league as Pekoms, yet Apoo seems to have a fair higher level of status than Hawkins with how Kaido directly checks up on him.

Hell, I would say Pekoms is more in line with someone like Apoo in terms of rank in the /Beast PiratesBig Mum pirates, again, considering his trusted to be in command of the flagship of the Big Mum pirates, and has enough levity with Big Mum to afford some leniency and consideration from Big Mum herself(Big Mum, someone who is absolutely famous for being generous).

Katakuri's feature sight is a major in the ass and was what Luffy overcame(in gear 4th however, he held a pure power advantage like he did against Cracker, however, was also at a similar disadvantage), however, he wouldn't have been able to beat Cracker without Nami's assistance, nor the assistance of the seducing woods.

Again, Sanji is super nova level, and I think his current bounty perfectly reflects his threat for the most part. We have only seen limited bouts between him and characters like Drake, and I think that would be interesting to see expanded upon.

In terms of bounties, I think Drake is either in the 300 million, or low 400 millions(lower than Jinbei). As for Page One, I only see him being in the 300 millions(though I'm worried he might not even have a bounty if his someone who has been relegated purely to Wano, though I think that's unlikely).
Hawkins isnt a flying six member, which is my point. Also, Apoo isn't a flying six member either. Your entire post is really misguided. You're seriously saying Cracker > Katakuri? Are you fucking nuts?

Bounties don't gauge power. Not unless two characters do the same crimes together and one is higher than the other.

Hawkins isnt a flying six member, which is my point. Also, Apoo isn't a flying six member either. Your entire post is really misguided. You're seriously saying Cracker > Katakuri? Are you fucking nuts?

Bounties don't gauge power. Not unless two characters do the same crimes together and one is higher than the other.
I think it may be confirmed next chapter that Apoo may be a number, which would posit him holding a high status in the organisation if you go off the card theme of Kaido's crew.

Also, Katakuri is the most capable sweet commander, its just that Cracker has a greater advantage against someone like Luffy in terms of abilities.

I agree, bounty doesn't gauge strength, it gauges threat, typically informed by ones actions and capabilities. If it were purely to gauge strength, Luffy's bounty pre-time skip would have probably been a fair bit lower.

Zoro has far more focus to his plot line than Sanji and as such, has a far greater presence in the story than Sanji IN WANO, also, fighting performance wasn't the point of WCI, yes, Sanji is a fighting chef, but he isn't a fighter in the same way Zoro is. Unless you believe that Sanji is comparable to the top commanders we've seen so far(ie, monsters like Cracker or Katakuri), unless you believe Jack is somehow significantly weaker than those guys, I don't see how you can think Sanji really measures up to the dukes who were capable of matching up to Jack.

Yeah, Sanji will do important shit, Sanji isn't a push over by any means, his still top brass in the alliance, but his top brass among a shelf of people that all share similar or higher qualifications in terms of strength. But I hardly think right now his in any sort of "big three", considering the massive number of characters in Wano who over shadow him(such as the 9 scabbards, Law and other supernovas, not to mention Luffy and Zoro in this arc).
Dude, your acting more on headcannon than factual if you think Bege is same lvl as Page One given Page One's performance. Also doubt using seastone will affect his Haki if it hits Bege and nullify his powers from taking heavy damage. Yes it does when stated by Law he is an 'ANCIENT ZOAN' (Emphasizing, not yelling) and they have tough durability, you think bullets and can easily beat this guy? Dude your not saving your side one bit if you think like that.

You do realize that was Ship, not Bege hurting him with his powers unlike Sanji who fling him easily by speed blitzing. That's not power from Bege, that's him and his crew using the ship, and also he depends on his crew for some of his attacks if I am not mistaken. All Sanji needs to do is take out the fodder and Bege is majorly helpless without them.

Nah, dude. Nothing proof that him and Sanji was ever same lvl at all. Just that he couldn't hang with guys who much tougher. Oven even took down his Su Long form easily and he is same guy Sanji push back right away and yet he couldn't even in Su Long form. Your grasping at straws on trying to hype up Pekoms at a lvl he isn't on. I respect him and his character, but he isn't up there with very top tiers especially those related to Katakuri as they aren't slouches.

Not saying Zoro won't do anything in the arc, but looking at performances especially fighting, Sanji is not really slouching on his purpose in the arc as Oda keep on having him being main fighter against the enemies and to the plan more than majority of characters. He is destined to go up there with top commanders as not just how performance been, but as Monster Trio and Bounty, he is destined to fight more enemies stronger than last just like them and others of the crew. You haven't been paying attention to WCI Arc if you think that is message. That doesn't mean Sanji is done being a fighter or he lost purpose. Oda sees him very potential and expect big things. If he didn't, he wouldn't be giving him performance better than even Zoro in Wano arc.

Your not trying to understand and seems your putting your own headcannons thinking how Oda's think when that's farthest from the truth from what your saying. Sanji is a cook, yes. Though he is also a fighter too as portrayed so far. This isn't gonna stop him evolving as a fighter, but push him harder which why from how writing going, he will face top tiers and apart of major force to help bring back Kaido. You got expand your mindset and read back on the arcs that what your saying is hardly true at all.

Also Jack is stronger than Cracker and maybe close to Katakuri given his performance. Idk where your thinking Jack is 'weak' as he hardly is. The guy is major tank, he can withstand a lot of things and his only fight he ever lost was just to combination of Sengoku, Tsura, and Fujitora. If he came back alive despite facing those 3, then he isn't slouch at all especially we haven't even seen his full power, so your judging too much on your own thoughts than how story is portraying deadly force he is along with Queen and King who could be stronger than Katakuri given their bounties and we have yet to see what they can show fully.

Sanji is up there, man. Idk what to tell you as I am not only one who think this on the site. Again look at Wano arc so far and see who been doing most fighting and contributing in plans. Sanji is one of the major ones. If Oda didn't want him to be, he could be doing something else. Performance says otherwise and looking at it so far, Sanji has a purpose to show majorly especially to top tier opponent more when Fire Festival starts. Don't underestimate Sanji as your going to be taken back later if you think he is not one to evolve to be a stronger person later in this arc and after it.

A

ardym

I am pretty sure Zoro , Sanji and maybe Jinbe will surpass the 1 billion bounty in this arc, in this arc two yonkos are going to fall, and BB is the only yonko the strawhat have to defeat and he and his crew has to be stronger than the other two yonkos .

I am pretty sure Zoro , Sanji and maybe Jinbe will surpass the 1 billion bounty in this arc, in this arc two yonkos are going to fall, and BB is the only yonko the strawhat have to defeat and he and his crew has to be stronger than the other two yonkos .
assuming the authorities are aware of Jinbe's association anyway - he's not even at Wano

The authorities know Jinbei is a Strawhat. Morgans and Stussy were there when Jinbei resigned and said he was joining their crew.

And there's still plenty of time for him to get to Wano
Oh yeah I'm not denying he could come along - just that he currently isn't here. Plus, Morgans can literally control the flow of information, it's pretty much up to his discretion if the WG catches wind of Jinbe's new allegiances.

Oh yeah I'm not denying he could come along - just that he currently isn't here. Plus, Morgans can literally control the flow of information, it's pretty much up to his discretion if the WG catches wind of Jinbe's new allegiances.
It's confirmed that Morgans put it in the paper, we saw Shirahoshi and co reacting to it before the Reverie started.

Also Stussy would have told the World Gov even if Morgans didn't. It's her report that will have affected the bounties, not Morgans stuff.

It's confirmed that Morgans put it in the paper, we saw Shirahoshi and co reacting to it before the Reverie started.

Also Stussy would have told the World Gov even if Morgans didn't. It's her report that will have affected the bounties, not Morgans stuff.
I couldn't remember that but I'll take your word for it - I haven't re-read the Reverie Arc

True, but usually organisations look for authentication before acting - Stussy may not have reported much. She didn't witness Luffy vs Katakuri etc. and yet the bounty went up because Morgans saw the outcome of the fight. Morgans is more influential here

True, but usually organisations look for authentication before acting - Stussy may not have reported much. She didn't witness Luffy vs Katakuri etc. and yet the bounty went up because Morgans saw the outcome of the fight. Morgans is more influential here
Stussy was with Morgans the entire time on WCI. They escaped at the same time and both would have learned about the defeat of Katakuri at the same time. Morgans is absolutely nowhere near as influential when it comes to getting bounties changed. Why would the World God listen to an independent citizen of dubious allegiances over a secret agent in their own employ?