General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
A

ardym

after this arc Luffy's alliance with samruai and the minks would be known . just imagine the WG knows how strong the 9 scabbards , more than that , Wano is the source of many weapons and the see stone , which will cut .. they will not only would to rise Luffy's bounty but they would do everything to get his head.

TBH, I don't think that's overtly impressive. Its basically the equivalent of Bege annihilating Pekoms, or generally, just defeating a guy with a bounty in the 300 million range(which Sanji currently is in anyway). I don't see how his role would be larger here than it was in WCI.

Also, there are like 10 or more guys around who are just as, or more powerful than him on his side, including, Luffy, Law,(Zoro for the purposes of this discussion), 3 of the 9 scabbards as a minimum. His strong, but I don't think its really shaping up for him to be "the big hero" or anything like that, though I'm sure he'll get his moments.
Page One is above Pekoms, what you talking about? Drake ain't no slouch either.

He been doing most work in fighting and contributing to the plan. Ink where you think his role 'isn't important'. He is also planning to break out or already did (Since last chapter off-screen a day, don't know it happen or not yet) break out the rebels for the rebellion.

Nit really. Still debatable on who stronger with new characters. Until they show more, we can't put them up there. Luffy and Law I know are there, but Zoro's fighting performance has been bad especially ones with Killer and Gyaku. He hasn't shown anything to be above. He actually look weaker to compete with Sanji right now.

Idk where your reading, but sound you only reading certain areas. Oda hype him doing stuff in Wano since this is a full out war with their enemies and RS is significant for the arc. Listen if you don't like Sanji, that's fine. But pretending he isn't doing much or won't contribute is more ignorant compare showxmcasing so far of Sanji's performance. Oda gonna give him big moment within the battle up ahead.

Page One is above Pekoms, what you talking about? Drake ain't no slouch either.

He been doing most work in fighting and contributing to the plan. Ink where you think his role 'isn't important'. He is also planning to break out or already did (Since last chapter off-screen a day, don't know it happen or not yet) break out the rebels for the rebellion.

Nit really. Still debatable on who stronger with new characters. Until they show more, we can't put them up there. Luffy and Law I know are there, but Zoro's fighting performance has been bad especially ones with Killer and Gyaku. He hasn't shown anything to be above. He actually look weaker to compete with Sanji right now.

Idk where your reading, but sound you only reading certain areas. Oda hype him doing stuff in Wano since this is a full out war with their enemies and RS is significant for the arc. Listen if you don't like Sanji, that's fine. But pretending he isn't doing much or won't contribute is more ignorant compare showxmcasing so far of Sanji's performance. Oda gonna give him big moment within the battle up ahead.
The only thing sanji did in wano was beating page one or we don t even know if he beat him lmao and the rest he ran from drake
and i remember when u said that sanji has more screen in wano than zoro lmao that was a good one.The reason sanji got the suit it was because he was far behind zoro and luffy so he needed some pyjamas to compete u know

Last edited:
The only thing sanji did in wano was beating page one or we don t even know if he beat him lmao and the rest he ran from drakes tail
and i remember when u said that sanji has more screen in wano than zoro lmao that was a good one.The reason sanji got the suit it was because he was far behind zoro and luffy so he needed some pyjamas to compete u know
Dude stop with BS. It been several chapters. He isn't coming back and is defeated. Sanji wasn't concern of Drake as a threat as he take him on and took no damage in slightest with him kb the fight. He couldn't even lanky any hits on him majority if the fight as Sanji was too fast and speed blitzing lol.

He does actually got screen time then him. Zoro has more lack focus and share his screen time with others in all chapters he is in including with Sanji. Nah, RS is more disguise than power. Sanji doesn't rely on it, but can't say same for Zoro and his fainting ass from shoulder wound. He couldn't even beat fox to get his blade back and you want to say he is stronger? Lol Zoro-Brain Logic. Zoro at this point is lower than even Usopp who durability can is more impressive than his and never faint during battle. Sanji is way closer to Luffy's lvl than Zoro by miles at this point.

Your 'Idol' getting his ass kicked since first fight in Wano and needs to retrain to stay competent with the others now.

Dude stop with BS. It been several chapters. He isn't coming back and is defeated. Sanji wasn't concern of Drake as a threat as he take him on and took no damage in slightest with him kb the fight. He couldn't even lanky any hits on him majority if the fight as Sanji was too fast and speed blitzing lol.

He does actually got screen time then him. Zoro has more lack focus and share his screen time with others in all chapters he is in including with Sanji. Nah, RS is more disguise than power. Sanji doesn't rely on it, but can't say same for Zoro and his fainting ass from shoulder wound. He couldn't even beat fox to get his blade back and you want to say he is stronger? Lol Zoro-Brain Logic. Zoro at this point is lower than even Usopp who durability can is more impressive than his and never faint during battle. Sanji is way closer to Luffy's lvl than Zoro by miles at this point.

Your 'Idol' getting his ass kicked since first fight in Wano and needs to retrain to stay competent with the others now.
Then why oda didn t show how the fight ended lmao? dont forget 4 days passed page one will be back.Sanji closer to luffys level?I need to remember u that sanji couldn t ko a tired luffy after the fight with cracker .Sanji needs to rely on the raid suit because his base is trash that s why he got the suit to compete with zoro again lmao.In base couldn t even harm page one or drake lol let s not talk about base luffy

Last edited:
Then why oda didn t show how the fight ended lmao? dont forget 4 days passed page one will be back.Sanji closer to luffys level?I need to remember u that sanji couldn t ko a tired luffy after the fight with cracker .Sanji needs to rely on the raid suit because his base is trash that s why he got the suit to compete with zoro again lmao
Why did Oda show Sabo and Commanders vs Admirals in Reverie? Why didn't he show BB Pirates capturing RA's territory and fighting with them? Why didn't he show BB scarring Shanks? Etc.. Just because they are off-screen stuff, doesn't mean they never happen. He not gonna show everything each time. You take word by it by context that says it happened.

Nah, he is down for good. Oda would have showcase him by now if he did. Just you in denial for not believing. He is as member of Monster Trio and performance, he showing promise than the guy who faints in fights.

LMAO :ROFLMAO:! Your using Sanji's act on Luffy as real power? Why would he tried to kill his friend and go all out. Your hopeless if your using that as evidence. You keep countering and hurting your argument so bad.

Nah, he doesn't need it to fight as shown with Drake. He stringer than Zoro at this point. When Zoro can stop fainting in a fight and defeat someone credible along with not unable to defeat an animal like Gyaku, we can talk on him and his lvl, but at this point even Usopp can beat his trash ass.

Why did Oda show Sabo and Commanders vs Admirals in Reverie? Why didn't he show BB Pirates capturing RA's territory and fighting with them? Why didn't he show BB scarring Shanks? Etc.. Just because they are off-screen stuff, doesn't mean they never happen. He not gonna show everything each time. You take word by it by context that says it happened.

Nah, he is down for good. Oda would have showcase him by now if he did. Just you in denial for not believing. He is as member of Monster Trio and performance, he showing promise than the guy who faints in fights.

LMAO :ROFLMAO:! Your using Sanji's act on Luffy as real power? Why would he tried to kill his friend and go all out. Your hopeless if your using that as evidence. You keep countering and hurting your argument so bad.

Nah, he doesn't need it to fight as shown with Drake. He stringer than Zoro at this point. When Zoro can stop fainting in a fight and defeat someone credible along with not unable to defeat an animal like Gyaku, we can talk on him and his lvl, but at this point even Usopp can beat his trash ass.
Sanji didn t used all his strenght maybe u want to read this moe kun u don t remember this page?
I hurt you with all my strenght but couldn t ko you because im weak.
Now i won t waste my time with you candy boy have a good day

Sanji didn t used all his strenght maybe u want to read this moe kun u don t remember this page?
I hurt you with all my strenght but couldn t ko you because im weak.
Now i won t waste my time with you candy boy have a good day
You mean the same scene Luffy punches him afterwards and saying it was BS on what he said which wasn't true. His goal was to push him away, not defeat him. Please understand context and situation than going around in your Zoro-Brain Logic like your fainting 'idol' does. Bring canon facts, not headcannon facts when you want to be taken seriously :cheers:.

You mean the same scene Luffy punches him afterwards and saying it was BS on what he said which wasn't true. His goal was to push him away, not defeat him. Please understand context and situation than going around in your Zoro-Brain Logic like your fainting 'idol' does. Bring canon facts, not headcannon facts when you want to be taken seriously :cheers:.
Don't bother

Also, what has this got to do with Bounty prices?

Don't bother

Also, what has this got to do with Bounty prices?
Sorry about that. Zoro-Brainers dislike when you talk ill of their 'Idol' as you seen around, so was trying to get on point. As for bounties, I am thinking about it as need to see Kaido's bounty to have a good estimation for the others, but I know knowing how Oda likes to troll and mess with Sanji vs Zoro, he could make it tied their bounties together with same amount to push more for their rivalry and equal status. I can see that happening especially if their final opponents are the top tiers we are seeing right now.

Sorry about that. Zoro-Brainers dislike when you talk ill of their 'Idol' as you seen around, so was trying to get on point. As for bounties, I am thinking about it as need to see Kaido's bounty to have a good estimation for the others, but I know knowing how Oda likes to troll and mess with Sanji vs Zoro, he could make it tied their bounties together with same amount to push more for their rivalry and equal status. I can see that happening especially if their final opponents are the top tiers we are seeing right now.
Understandable - i sat through years of that shit on OJ

I reckon that, based on BB's bounty as the novice Yonko being over 2bn, the likelihood is that Zoro and Sanji will barely be over 1bn after Wano, simply because the Captains bounty is always much higher and Luffy's wont surpass Teachs - not yet anyway. I doubt they'll be equalised bounties though

U said bring canon facts but i showed u the image where he said that he used all of his strenght the one who comes with headcanons is you .I won t bother anymore with dudes that read three piece

Zoro bounty after wano 1.520.000.000
Sanji bounty after wano 1.330.000.000
Luffy bounty after wano 2.300.000.000
Happy
Imo it depends on the bounties of the Calamities other than Jack, I doubt Luffy's will get that close to Blackbeard's that quickly and there is a chance the bounties dont change at all: there's no Marines on Wano, but if they do have increased I'd cap Luffy at 2bn, Zoro at 1.3 and Sanji at 1.1

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Imo it depends on the bounties of the Calamities other than Jack, I doubt Luffy's will get that close to Blackbeard's that quickly and there is a chance the bounties dont change at all: there's no Marines on Wano, but if they do have increased I'd cap Luffy at 2bn, Zoro at 1.3 and Sanji at 1.1
There weren’t any Marines in WCI either, but both arcs have featured CP0 in the shadows. Plus we don’t know if the Marines will make a move once the Kaido/Big Mom alliance comes to light.

There weren’t any Marines in WCI either, but both arcs have featured CP0 in the shadows. Plus we don’t know if the Marines will make a move once the Kaido/Big Mom alliance comes to light.
That also depends on if it will come to light

The marines can be present if Fujitora is actively pursuing Luffy and Law - since he's *probably* from Wano, he could show the way in etc.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
That also depends on if it will come to light

The marines can be present if Fujitora is actively pursuing Luffy and Law - since he's *probably* from Wano, he could show the way in etc.
Even if the Marines don’t come to Wano I highly doubt Oda wouldn’t give the crew bounty increases for taking out 1/2 (somehow) Yonko and their crews. That type of news is too big to hide. He’d probably use CP0 again at worst - he still has to resolve the Orochi/Vegapunk thing after all.