General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I expect the top 4 post-Wano Bounties to be something like this..

Luffy-2 B+

Zoro-1.5 B or more.

Sanji- Around 1 B

Jimbe- 800M - 900 M
I personally feel most of these are too high

You have to remember a Captain's bounty, due to them being the figurehead, typically is much, much, much higher than their subordinates. Zoro and Sanji will both be just about over 1b if they play a crucial role in the plot

Also why is Jinbe getting a boost? Dude isn't even on Wano
Wait how's kid passing law in bounties? Laws alliance is about to off a Yonko tf

:lusalty:
And Kidd isn't going to have a role to play?

It's only natural the stronger fighter does more damage than the weaker one... besides what implies Law will even fight Kaido if you want us to go that route ? Just head canon....
and kids done what to prove he's the stronger fighter....

How bout Kaido claiming he wants to fight law multiple times does that work?? Or how bout Kaido first intro in the arc being him trying to personally kill Luffy/law. Or u could bring up how law started the war against Kaido. So I'd say plenty if u wanted to go there

:cheers:

Last edited:
and kids done what to prove he's the stronger fighter....

How bout Kaido claiming he wants to fight law multiple times does that work?? Or how bout Kaido first intro in the arc being him trying to personally kill Luffy/law. Or u could bring up how law start the war against Kaido. So I'd say plenty if u wanted to go there

:cheers:
It's only logical for Kaido to want Luffy and Law's heads they were the leaders of taking down his smile DFs business....

Law didn't really care about Kaido, his true goal was Doffy and the only way to have Luffy part take in the alliance is by having Kaido as a target. And let's not forget how much Law love causing chaos.. Law never had the attention to truly face off against Kaido .

It's only logical for Kaido to want Luffy and Law's heads they were the leaders of taking down his smile DFs business....
Obviously, u were the one implying it was headcanon to think he'd be involved in the Kaido fight. At this point it's common damn sense...
Law didn't really care about Kaido, his true goal was Doffy and the only way to have Luffy part take in the alliance is by having Kaido as a target. And let's not forget how much Law love causing chaos.. Law never had the attention to truly face off against Kaido .
All this is irrelevant for 2 reasons. First Kaido doesn't give 2 fucks what law was really after. He fucked with his business now he wants his head period. Two law on zou willingly choose to go after Kaido, so his mindset on pH outdated....

Last edited:
I'd be surprised if any of the Strawhats other than Luffy go over a billion. Maybe Zoro depending on the potential for fighting Kaido, but even then I think it would only be a Katakuri level bounty, not a Queen or King one.

I'll go for 960 for Zoro (320 x 3). 1.08 billion at the most. Same as his pound Phoenix.

777 for Sanji

600 for Jinbei

If the others got a flat 50 raise for beating Doflamingo's lot, I'd be expecting a flat 100 this time around.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
I'd be surprised if any of the Strawhats other than Luffy go over a billion. Maybe Zoro depending on the potential for fighting Kaido, but even then I think it would only be a Katakuri level bounty, not a Queen or King one.

I'll go for 960 for Zoro (320 x 3). 1.08 billion at the most. Same as his pound Phoenix.

777 for Sanji

600 for Jinbei

If the others got a flat 50 raise for beating Doflamingo's lot, I'd be expecting a flat 100 this time around.
What are your thoughts on people like Law and Kid?

What are your thoughts on people like Law and Kid?
They'll both get over a billion as captains of the Worst Gen who succeeded in taking down Kaido, regardless of how much they actually contribute to that defeat.

But I'd be surprised if they match Luffy's current bounty, I think they're more likely to fall between 1 and 1.5 billion.

Unfortunately Marines don’t get any bounties but I’m calling it now, after Reverie/Wano Smoker & Coby are going to be promoted to Admiral & Vice Admiral respectively.

If I were to appraise them equivalent bounties based off of that it’d be:

Smoker: North of 2bil (Promotion: Admiral - Admiral class bounties are about that much at least I reckon)

Coby: About 500 mil (Promotion - Vice Admiral - I reckon Elite VAs like Onigumo, Momonga etc. [the ones assigned to a buster call & base captains] would be about 300mil exempting characters like Chanton, Momosagi, Tsuru & off course Garp. Coby like the aforementioned exemptees, is an outlier for me so I appraised him higher)

Others:
Hinacatded: 400mil (Promotion to VA - Like Coby I think she’d be an outlier the VA category. She’s the Tsuru of her generation imo.)

Tashigi: About 200mil (Promotion to Rear Admiral - Like the aforementioned, she’d most likely be cut from a different cloth in comparison to the rest in her rank. I expect her to get a sword upgrade on Wano. O Wazamono class wouldn’t be asking for too much I don’t think)

Helmeppo: About 200mil (Promotion to Captain - Like Tashigi, he’ll also stand out in
his rank)

Sentomaru: 600mil~800mil (Fact that he can use Ryuuou is hype and IIRC some folks had him as high as the likes of Katakuri coz of the fact but considering most elite warriors on Wano can use it, fact that Sentomaru can use Ryou doesn’t automatically put him as high as Katakuri imo. Still however proves that the man is a beast though)

*Edit: I did Tashigi bad on this ^^’ forgot she was already a captain :catcry: Corrected it tho(y)

Last edited:
Unfortunately Marines don’t get any bounties but I’m calling it now, after Reverie/Wano Smoker & Coby are going to be promoted to Admiral & Vice Admiral respectively.
We ain't getting a new admiral as we already have 3 main admiral which how the system works, but I do think Coby could jump all the way to VA due to saving a princess and god knows what else could play out due to the Revo vs marines + WG during the reverie meeting, but Oda may possibly make special VA elite force where Smoker could be part of along with admiral candidates and some more...