General Mafia General Chat

More like Forca Messi :madmonk:

Did... Did you just compare me to the mafia GodMommy?
She can be the blonde Boa Hancock, just don’t fall for it Nat!

Look forward to being scum with you xD
noooo, Ban this association at once, Town would be wiped in day 2 :finally:
Post automatically merged:

You two as buddies? I would love to be playing that game so I can get the both of you lynched.
That’s ma boi :datas:

i definitely need to get better at mafia being a laughing stock isn’t my intention
Compared to my first game on OJ, you are a shining star bro.
not sure if zemmi was in that game or not but I played my first game as WW, Courtney was couching that game... i insta revealed a crucial part of my role PM that made all the players know my identity, but they also knew I revealed that by accident cuz I was noob and hence started the most awkward moment of my mafia life, people started posting “I feel bad for you” posts only to bottom theses same posts with Vote Lynch: Ali ... I was like, thank your for your words :catsweat::catcry:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Compared to my first game on OJ, you are a shining star bro.
not sure if zemmi was in that game or not but I played my first game as WW, Courtney was couching that game... i insta revealed a crucial part of my role PM that made all the players know my identity, but they also knew I revealed that by accident cuz I was noob and hence started the most awkward moment of my mafia life, people started posting “I feel bad for you” posts only to bottom theses same posts with Vote Lynch: Ali ... I was like, thank your for your words:catsweat::catcry:
Haha I do remember that lol. Do not feel bad though you aren't the only person who has done something like that by accident xD