General Mafia General Chat

AL sama

Red Haired
I will tell you what I told everyone about you. Honestly I'm excited to see how you are doing here. I said that I didn't think you were ready to be a mod or a coach of mafia but that one day you would excel at both of those because you had all the capabilities but youth held ya back. That has been almost an entire year ago and I have high hopes for you honestly.
he didn't excel or anything but yeah he is doing ok

I missed that you were supposed to be a new player
I played a lot of ToS back in the day, my problem is that I never got to continue playing mafia regularly... like I would take part in two or three consecutive games ... then I disappear for 6-9 months only to return a “stranger” with few people remembering me :josad:
Post automatically merged:

btw @Zem do you still read mangas or have you lost interest?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I played a lot of ToS back in the day, my problem is that I never got to continue playing mafia regularly... like I would take part in two or three consecutive games ... then I disappear for 6-9 months only to return a “stranger” with few people remembering me :josad:
I see I started Mafia 4 years ago, but only have been playing assiduously during the last 2

Classic Anti-town Town Finalbeta(our little nickname for him). Helping mafia win games as Town lmao.

But yeah that game was super fun. Was a multiball too I believe. Nova's games were always amazing.
remember the first game @Zem hosted in TB? You certainly believe I was town until the end. LOL. All them coven lineup are still complete and we sealed the win by bussing both Pirates and Plague

D

Dragomir

I miss playing with Muugen xD I remember that one time I went all "mom" on him in one of Nick's games lol. I had to apologize to him, I felt so bad it came out of nowhere. It was like he was a child who was blaming me for his homework not being done though lol.
Lol, I'm gonna get his ass over here. He has to at least play one game with us. Just need a little bit more convincing.

We were both town, I was dumb enough to think you would trust I’m town if I back you up everytime because you used to be quiet about me ... you were scum reading everyone that has high/little or even a tiny chance of being scum
so I was like this dude is a Mafia Legend he knew I was town even without the need of me to tell him ... and I wowed you’re posts the entire game ... I was killed later on that game but I thought I did my job well ....
at the end of the game, we used to have this “Pearls“ chitchat where players would state how they thought other players did in this game, you know, the goods and bads in their gameplay ... etc

your turn was on, you wrote this about me
he played well considering it’s one of his first games Other than this, I really didn’t know what to think of him.

you wrote a Wallie for every other player :catcry:
that was the day I knew I was a scrub :catsweat: