General Mafia General Chat

AL sama

Red Haired
I know I don't need coached on how to host one but I was asking how do I sign up for one lol.
its the same old same old lol

I'll help if you need it tho
We were both town, I was dumb enough to think you would trust I’m town if I back you up everytime because you used to be quiet about me ... you were scum reading everyone that has high/little or even a tiny chance of being scum
so I was like this dude is a Mafia Legend he knew I was town even without the need of me to tell him ... and I wowed you’re posts the entire game ... I was killed later on that game but I thought I did my job well ....
at the end of the game, we used to have this “Pearls“ chitchat where players would state how they thought other players did in this game, you know, the goods and bads in their gameplay ... etc

your turn was on, you wrote this about me
he played well considering it’s one of his first games Other than this, I really didn’t know what to think of him.

you wrote a Wallie for every other player :catcry:
that was the day I knew I was a scrub :catsweat:
maybe I was going easy lol

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
D

Dragomir

I do have a few simple questions, like how many players to expect and things like that. As for hosting it, I think I remember everything. I have only wrote guides for it 600 times lol.
15-19 is the standard number for games. I don't think we've had over 20 yet.
@Dragomir I am gunning for nova best place as a host and I will take it one day.... Don't tell him
I'm not gonna let you get ahead of me :goatasure:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Zemmi

GodMommie
So many big shots to kill and Lynch.🤭🤭

My hands are itching but😣

Well, my informers will take the lead in my absence🤩

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Natalija @Kiwipom @Light D Lamperouge @Jew D. Boy @Melontonin @Trismegistus

Until I return fully focused again, I am leaving these big shots for you all. Mafia belongs to us and for that we need to hunt big ones like we have here. Let's go:endthis:
Please just kill me, don't lynch me. I have PTSD from my past life during the Salem Witch Trials ;-;

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I will return

At my peak

One day

:kata:
Please just kill me, don't lynch me. I have PTSD from my past life during the Salem Witch Trials ;-;
Oh then you will be lynched.

You know why?

Because you are my teacher's Sensei. Your student and my teacher is too wild and aggressive. And, not to mention a big troll. :josad:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower