General Mafia General Chat

AL sama

Red Haired
O my senior

You know I like playing ToS. Infact, I started hosting with ToS.

Nothing is better than playing ToS

But you know what @AL sama said about it?

ToS is too complex and nothing much either.

And, then later your second student drago jumped in shitting on ToS.

And, when I rebeled against it then Al sama threatened me that he will ban me on pretext that I am too wild.:josad:

Infact, during hosting the game he actually advised me to troll players to keep their interest in game as ToS is boring 😣😣😣

That's why I request you to help this junior 🙏🙏🙏🙏

I know

I am sorry housecat

I will come back soon.
enough lying lol drago hates TOS not me

all I said was I don't want to separate it

Zemmi

GodMommie
O my senior

You know I like playing ToS. Infact, I started hosting with ToS.

Nothing is better than playing ToS

But you know what @AL sama said about it?

ToS is too complex and nothing much either.

And, then later your second student drago jumped in shitting on ToS.

And, when I rebeled against it then Al sama threatened me that he will ban me on pretext that I am too wild.:josad:

Infact, during hosting the game he actually advised me to troll players to keep their interest in game as ToS is boring 😣😣😣

That's why I request you to help this junior 🙏🙏🙏🙏

I know

I am sorry housecat

I will come back soon.
Wow this breaks my heart ;-; Even though you wouldn't have been able to tell they dislike it. It is complex and a lot of rules to remember but it's still fun. I guess you can try to teach them right but at the end of the day they walk their own paths.

Zemmi

GodMommie
That's point it's not complex once you learn the basic there are very simple structure to follow
Post automatically merged:

Okay that was bad timing
We basically said the same thing it's complex learning the rules but after you learn them it's not so bad xD

Zemmi

GodMommie
Lol true, my first game was ToS where I was lynched for being inactive for 3 day phase and didn't understand the mafios promoted part which tempered with my invest result
Yea there are some thing I always forget still, especially with what happens first with amnesiacs and vamps. So I always double check myself so I don't mess up those actions.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
enough lying lol drago hates TOS not me

all I said was I don't want to separate it
Wow al

First aggressiveness

Then being wild

Then strictness

Then trolling

Now you even started lying

Is it because I exposed you and that anti informer Drago in front of your Sensei 😂😂😂

Wow this breaks my heart ;-; Even though you wouldn't have been able to tell they dislike it. It is complex and a lot of rules to remember but it's still fun. I guess you can try to teach them right but at the end of the day they walk their own paths.
I totally agree with you senior

But you know when you have interest in something then nothing seems complex or difficult.

ToS is so much fun

And, there are so many here like me who likes to play ToS but

I hope you will put your two students on right path to ToS

I will.

If everything goes well then I will come back in January. Till then I hope you keep on playing

Zemmi

GodMommie
Wow al

First aggressiveness

Then being wild

Then strictness

Then trolling

Now you even started lying

Is it because I exposed you and that anti informer Drago in front of your Sensei 😂😂😂

I totally agree with you senior

But you know when you have interest in something then nothing seems complex or difficult.

ToS is so much fun

And, there are so many here like me who likes to play ToS but

I hope you will put your two students on right path to ToS

I will.

If everything goes well then I will come back in January. Till then I hope you keep on playing
It's ok, I will be here to re-educate them. I knew I shouldn't have let them out of my sights for too long. They will learn love ToS or I will ground Drago!!!!
Post automatically merged:

Actually you know what it is, they likely both were way to lazy to make the guides since that requires a lot of work :kriwhat: