[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like everyone who argued with me on day 1 when i said drago/flower were 100% masons to come apologize to me
Post automatically merged:

???????

I was whiteknighting flower and drago for hours saying they were 100% mason

Oh. Uh, what is it?

I am regular kill immune and gain a 1-shot super-kill immune bulletproof every time I lynch scum. It accumulates. I'm indestructible right now.

:endthis:
Trynna bluff mafia from killing you? Can’t escape poisoning tho :smithnie:

My bad, this is the problem with having to catch up on 80 fucking pages in a matter of hours...

I explained it in my previous comment, y’all are gonna nitpick me because I wasn’t around when you went fucking nuts with dozens of posts on day 1 🙄

How exactly would it be a frame from me?

*Hundreds of post, almost 1600 before the first day was over.
When did I say I was nitpicking outta ye?
How exactly did you say the post I quoted from you. That's the answer.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
When did I say I was nitpicking outta ye?
How exactly did you say the post I quoted from you. That's the answer.
...So your response to me asking about your nonsense accusation is more bullshit. If it’s a frame job, you need to explain it to me, because I’m not sure how you can make that leap in logic so quickly.

D

Dragomir

Seriously though bro, like all jokes aside

you’re a very good player and you’re confirmed town

posting all your reads before you’re deported to the deadchat would be very beneficial to town and we would all really appreciate it
Don't worry fam, I'ma get them out soon. Just one more episode of Death Note.

@Queen quick question for you. Did you grant me a power-up last day? I got a buff over the night.

D

Dragomir

So does anyone have any leads? :/
Here's my read that I shared on Meg. It isn't concrete at the moment but it's a little of something. Check it and tell me what you think. Read on Trismegistus

I encourage you to re-read Tac's posts. I believe we can find something valuable in there. I've done it already and think I'm gonna do it again, especially that rainbow read list he gave. There is most definitely a scum buddy in it.

Here's my read that I shared on Meg. It isn't concrete at the moment but it's a little of something. Check it and tell me what you think. Read on Trismegistus

I encourage you to re-read Tac's posts. I believe we can find something valuable in there. I've done it already and think I'm gonna do it again, especially that rainbow read list he gave. There is most definitely a scum buddy in it.
alright ill read your Isis and re-read tac’s posts and get back to you

your boy Ali is in the house, everyone can rest now cuz i have some points i wanna discuss .... also be aware i'm having some connection problems + i have an exam 7 hrs from now, so at any point, if i disappear, you know what got hy hands full. i'll be back def 4 hrs from now.

...So your response to me asking about your nonsense accusation is more bullshit. If it’s a frame job, you need to explain it to me, because I’m not sure how you can make that leap in logic so quickly.
That's some arrogant reaponse coming from you tbh. Lololol

Flower’s a big loss, especially since she flipped town...so who was hard on her? Gambit/Zara? Could be too obvious for either of them...I wanna see how Neutral reacts when he gets back, that may determine whether or not I’ll vote alongside the current majority.
First, you came with this after the death reveal. And you immediately jumped into an assumption that it could've been those who were hard on her. Highlighting only me and Zara.

If you don't plan to frame someone on her death, you would've opted not to drop any names at all.

Besides, I guess Flower and I have already settled what misunderstandings we had yesterday. So before you post this, if your intention is pure and genuine, you should have evaluated the interactions first.

It was definitely a frame to pin someone down. And the only thing that's right with what you said is it's gonna be obvious if it could be us.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
That's some arrogant reaponse coming from you tbh. Lololol

First, you came with this after the death reveal. And you immediately jumped into an assumption that it could've been those who were hard on her. Highlighting only me and Zara.

If you don't plan to frame someone on her death, you would've opted not to drop any names at all.

Besides, I guess Flower and I have already settled what misunderstandings we had yesterday. So before you post this, if your intention is pure and genuine, you should have evaluated the interactions first.

It was definitely a frame to pin someone down. And the only thing that's right with what you said is it's gonna be obvious if it could be us.
You’re absolutely right; I should have spent MORE time reading carefully through *80 FUCKING PAGES* to clear you in regards to Flower specifically. I highlighted the two people she’d really interacted with because it felt like a good place to start. Zara already stated his case to me and we both moved on; you, however, seem to be picking up on something I’m not putting down. Call me arrogant if you want, that won’t change the fact that you’ve built an entire mountain range out of an anthill.

You’re absolutely right; I should have spent MORE time reading carefully through *80 FUCKING PAGES* to clear you in regards to Flower specifically. I highlighted the two people she’d really interacted with because it felt like a good place to start. Zara already stated his case to me and we both moved on; you, however, seem to be picking up on something I’m not putting down. Call me arrogant if you want, that won’t change the fact that you’ve built an entire mountain range out of an anthill.
Ok Lololol don't start being defensive now. It will only be misconstrued by. You're tone tone suddenly changed after I called that out. You sure your'e town town town?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Ok Lololol don't start being defensive now. It will only be misconstrued by. You're tone tone suddenly changed after I called that out. You sure your'e town town town?
I’m sure I’m town, yeah. Seems like you’ve been getting a lot of heat all game, though...and yeah, my tone changes when someone starts building a false case against me. When I mentioned you and Zara, the latter explained his case, accepted my answer, and left it there; you decided to accuse me of framing you based on a single post with absolutely no evidence. Why do I get the feeling that’s what you’re trying to do to me?? 🤔

Vote Lynch Gambit @Noctis :sweat:

@drago

you make a good case on tris, she is playing different this game. Its like she wanted to purposely avoid the gambit or tac wagons and just burn her vote

curious what you mean by re-reading tac’s posts though. If tac doesnt have a clue who his followers are, then what can be found in his posts?

I’m sure I’m town, yeah. Seems like you’ve been getting a lot of heat all game, though...and yeah, my tone changes when someone starts building a false case against me. When I mentioned you and Zara, the latter explained his case, accepted my answer, and left it there; you decided to accuse me of framing you based on a single post with absolutely no evidence. Why do I get the feeling that’s what you’re trying to do to me?? 🤔

This is what i am aiming for tbh. You just did it. Lololol.

I was testing what your reaction would be if I nitpick some of your statements. I was aware that it could've have been a frame and we all know that. I was bot intentionally trying to say that it was you but how would you react if I accused that it might be you my dear sweet boy.

Your initial reaction is
I explained it in my previous comment, y’all are gonna nitpick me because I wasn’t around when you went fucking nuts with dozens of posts on day 1 🙄
You held your guard up by telling us that we are gonna nitpick on you which was never the case earlier. It's only your childish play with Barney and friends.
..So your response to me asking about your nonsense accusation is more bullshit. If it’s a frame job, you need to explain it to me, because I’m not sure how you can make that leap in logic so quickly.
Then you went grumpy.
Defensive

Finally. OMGUS

LOLOLOL

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This is what i am aiming for tbh. You just did it. Lololol.

I was testing what your reaction would be if I nitpick some of your statements. I was aware that it could've have been a frame and we all know that. I was bot intentionally trying to say that it was you but how would you react if I accused that it might be you my dear sweet boy.

Your initial reaction is

You held your guard up by telling us that we are gonna nitpick on you which was never the case earlier. It's only your childish play with Barney and friends.

Then you went grumpy.

Defensive

Finally. OMGUS

LOLOLOL
Glad I could give you what you wanted, scum!! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.