@Trismegistus

how would you feel about queen investigating you tomorrow

unlike our petty princess kiwi, you won't automatically get guilty
Then investigate me. I don’t care because I KNOW I’m not scum
Post automatically merged:

@Queen You are very well welcome to investigate me

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
how come you were more polite to queen then towards me? you really wanna visit the dead chat?
I’m not being more polite to her than you. She can investigate me. I will be innocent. You are the only one who is obsessed with me because I don’t have a hidden ability. And I said before I have something else

Don't investigate Meg. It would be a waste. She's not scum.
I think we should investigate someone else tbh
why do you guys think tris is innocent but are confident kiwi is scum?

I’m not being more polite to her than you. She can investigate me. I will be innocent. You are the only one who is obsessed with me because I don’t have a hidden ability. And I said before I have something else
it was a joke, take a deep breathe. this is a silly game at the end of the day

D

Dragomir

@Kiwipom please just claim your character if you are town. Nobody wants a mislynch here. I understand that you think the decisions we're aren't good but you gotta help us out in that case. Even if you die from scum, it'll be later and I doubt immediately next night. We won't mislynch and get another opportunity to lynch scum today.

If you see that you're going to be killed no matter what, would it not be best to get killed by scum and give town the opportunity to lynch mafia instead of allowing yourself to be mislynched?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Thanks for the new title. I love it
yeah okay....but look at it from our point of view

we cant investigate you, we cant find out your character name, we cant find out your abilities...so what are we supposed to do?

tell us what you would do in our shoes. this is a difficult situation for us
Wellll I can’t tell you my abilities because it’s just a bunch of shit passives and the rest I have to unlock (and I don’t think I’m ever unlocking them)
So I can’t help you there. If I say my name, I’ll get DN, that’s pretty shitty too.

Status
Not open for further replies.