Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rhealuna

That could be the actual case (nothing more that has been suggested yet) or is just a hypothesis similar to the geocentric model from the scholars of Ohara
Can you PM me the hypothesis link?

What's Kaido gonna do anyway? Fly to the moon and hit it with his baseball bat? I dont think his boro-breath is powerful enough
Kaido will gently fight the Sulong i think haha

Kaido destroying the moon sounds dumb

It'll be much easier to defeat the Sulongs instead
I think a other major reason for him to destroy the moon or cover it with clouds is the prophesy of Toki and the moon. Kaido probably understand in last chapter why Orochi fear them,also I think he gonna beat the Sulongs without needing to destroy the moon, but if he did it he would take every last chance for the Minks to recover and tranform again. It had multple point to destroy the moon.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
I think a other major reason for him to destroy the moon or cover it with clouds is the prophesy of Toki and the moon. Kaido probably understand in last chapter why Orochi fear them,also I think he gonna beat the Sulongs without needing to destroy the moon, but if he did it he would take every last chance for the Minks to recover and tranform again. It had multple point to destroy the moon.
I mean can't Kaido beat them up to the point they can no longer move and transform?

Status
Not open for further replies.