Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rhealuna

I think a other major reason for him to destroy the moon or cover it with clouds is the prophesy of Toki and the moon. Kaido probably understand in last chapter why Orochi fear them,also I think he gonna beat the Sulongs without needing to destroy the moon, but if he did it he would take every last chance for the Minks to recover and tranform again. It had multple point to destroy the moon.
“You are the moon unaware of the dawn. May your purpose be fulfilled and cast nine shadows on the night woven of 20 years and you shall know the brilliance of the dawn.” Is this sentence true what Toki said?

This monster can use Sulong as well
nice catch that would perhaps explain why they are able to use odens technique
Post automatically merged:

Realistically you guys believe Coby could take down Boa? To me it’s either a standstill or he beats her.

if Luffy trains with a legend and is on par with a First Commander, the same should go for Coby, at the least a decently ‘strong’ warlord
except that he isn't luffy so their growth won't mirror each other to that extent. i think coby has grown a lot stronger but he should still lose to boa atm imo

Status
Not open for further replies.