[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no point in hiding it anymore Doc. It's done and it's known now. The positive outlook of that is we were able to confirm who are townies and who are potentially scums.

Zara, Queen, Nat, Drago, You Ali, Fuji, I, Yo, and Now Cobra are all aware of this LP and we can deduce from the number of players who amongst those who are not aware are suspects. This is beneficial.

Let me be informed if I missed someone in that roster.

Now, we only can take a look at the others who haven't.

@Dragomir we only got one Kill,

That last part shouldn't have been revealed, lol

And your weakness, as well. Only tell if, Scum won't benefit from that and use against you.
Im basically immune to night kills, im a vig type role, but if i kill a townie i get role crushed and silenced for a day. Meaning if i kill a townie tonight, which im gonna try not to do i will be unable to post the next day. Im not saying mafia knows about this, im warning you guys that it may happen, and if it does, i wont be able to answer or defend myself.

D

Dragomir

I dont need protection thats the thing, and maf is welcome to come lol. I dont fear them, hence why i said im a power role. But there is a problem with that role.
Well everyone's a power role. Not exactly a secret.

I say for now just keep it shut. Tho I a bit curious to know how it triggers, I don't want that info out to Mafia either.

Im basically immune to night kills, im a vig type role, but if i kill a townie i get role crushed and silenced for a day. Meaning if i kill a townie tonight, which im gonna try not to do i will be unable to post the next day. Im not saying mafia knows about this, im warning you guys that it may happen, and if it does, i wont be able to answer or defend myself.
well noted by town ... and mafia :)

D

Dragomir

Dude. You shouldn't have said this. This makes it so easy for mafia to just redirect your actions to a townie now, get you to kill one and you role crushed at the same time.

It would have been much more beneficial to keep this shut. Town doesn't need this info. Mafia, however, would greatly benefit from it.

i suggest everyone take a step back, we got scum good, they never expected to lose their most powerful role to D1 lynch, they are the ones in a pinch right now not us... but if we keep throwing info away like this, the tides will change ...

Dude. You shouldn't have said this. This makes it so easy for mafia to just redirect your actions to a townie now, get you to kill one and you role crushed at the same time.

It would have been much more beneficial to keep this shut. Town doesn't need this info. Mafia, however, would greatly benefit from it.
You think i didnt think about this lol? Thats why i said they are welcome to come, i got other abilities.
Post automatically merged:

So again whats the vote count rn?

Nothing, Let's all just chill for now and digest things one at a time .... we are the only ppl speaking at the moment ... let's wait for others to come.
You litteraly screamed omfg i cant believe this lol.
I want to sleep and i dont know whos getting voted up
Post automatically merged:

I dont want to sound overconfident, bt let's say i can handle myself. :catsure:

Town shouldn't use their ability on me, Protect Kiwi n Drago.

I can't be killed tonight, use it on me next day phase. :absojustice:
As L? do you throw sugar at people who attack you or what lol

Status
Not open for further replies.