[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@RayanOO who do you think is one using Rem act?
I read it somewhere 10 pages before that Kiwi thinks its me, like it sounded like me etc.

Don't really remember what Rem said or how she said it, I remembered that Rem used gif etc (and I admit I like GIF) but it's not me. If you want I can check Rem post again and tell you what I think but given she is not a real player finding them again will be long....
Post automatically merged:

Also, any new reads, who do you find sus?
I will go into checking mode right during one hour (have to work after that). So in one hour or so I will tell you more about my reads

N

NeutralWatcher

Light gave sus lists.
Yeah I forgot.

I find it difficult to call ... You are an experienced mafia player, you shouldn't have problems scum hunting and building up cases, yet up until now, i haven't seen anything impressive from you tbh, you haven't led town in any moment and you haven't proved yourself by an ability. I don't buy the Hidden Win condition that you stated, as i said, you are experienced enough to have an eduacated guess about the lynchpin especially when some of dudes out there made it really easy saying it was about L .... I would have figured that out so why not you. start helping yourself by Helping town, I don't care if drago thinks ur cleared cuz u answered the hidden wincon, i still think it's an eduacated guess from you.
Okay fair enough.

I sus players who TAC put as his sus list. Rayan, Zara, Melontonin and Poison.

Poison hinted hidden passive yesterday so she looks townie. Zara claimed cop or tracker IIRC and nobody counterclaimed so he looks townie too.

So its either Rayan or Melontonin/Jew D Boy.

I lean toward Jew D Boy since he looks panicked when Gambit questioned him and voted Gambit back.

I lean toward Jew D Boy since he looks panicked when Gambit questioned him and voted Gambit back.
That is why I invite all townies to forget about Cobra and start thinking about Jew and Rayan ...
I have high sus on Zew (Melon) but i can't say Rayan isn't Sus himself, i need to go over his posts to determine that.

N

NeutralWatcher

That is why I invite all townies to forget about Cobra and start thinking about Jew and Rayan ...
I have high sus on Zew (Melon) but i can't say Rayan isn't Sus himself, i need to go over his posts to determine that.
Melontonin looks sus imo. She Didn't contribute much yesterday and Didn't mind for player with L character to counterclaim Gambit. She also have her read after I voted her (her first voter) and her reads look forced

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
From those two posts it is quite complicated to know who it is : so few words. The first message is someone playing with Nat and making a joke : so from that we can only say it is not Cobra, don't think it is NW style or Ali too. Maybe not Tris too. The rest is fair game (even Nat joking with herself is possible)

The reaction post to your case is weird, she said protect Misa when you sus Kiwi, Tris, Me and Melon.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Why telling me the maybe possibility?
because I could have told you : yeah I am not invest immune and get away with it.

But I think it is better to make things clear first. The words and results here have to be doubted. It is not because someone say that he is invest immune (inviting you to spare his life during the day to invest him at night) that he has to be believed etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.