[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

You think i didnt think about this lol? Thats why i said they are welcome to come, i got other abilities.
You know, redirect abilities can be more advanced than just redirect the next action. You can forcibly make a player kill someone even if they don't use a killing action. Your passive doesn't help.

But it's too late now I guess.

N

NeutralWatcher

Well everyone's a power role. Not exactly a secret.

I say for now just keep it shut. Tho I a bit curious to know how it triggers, I don't want that info out to Mafia either.
My ability is not power role.

@Ali Im townie. Cop or tracker can check me. I know I play bad because I want to survive D1 since getting strong townie read made me target for NK.

D

Dragomir

My ability is not power role.

@Ali Im townie. Cop or tracker can check me. I know I play bad because I want to survive D1 since getting strong townie read made me target for NK.
You have an ability. That makes you a power role. You do not need to have an active ability to be considered a PR. Having a passive works too.

This is role madness(super at that). Everyone's a power role.
When did i say it would be a killing action lol? i Said i have other abilities.
I think you missed the point but let's drop this convo.

N

NeutralWatcher

What are your reads of Lanji/Light.
Light matched his scum meta in ToL. Only asking questions who are sus but Didn't give his sus list.

Not sure on Lanji. I think he voted me but when I was towncleared by Dragomir he unvoted me. Looks sus since he followed popular wagon.

I find it difficult to call ... You are an experienced mafia player, you shouldn't have problems scum hunting and building up cases, yet up until now, i haven't seen anything impressive from you tbh, you haven't led town in any moment and you haven't proved yourself by an ability. I don't buy the Hidden Win condition that you stated, as i said, you are experienced enough to have an eduacated guess about the lynchpin especially when some of dudes out there made it really easy saying it was about L .... I would have figured that out so why not you. start helping yourself by Helping town, I don't care if drago thinks ur cleared cuz u answered the hidden wincon, i still think it's an eduacated guess from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.