Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Vote Count
Voters

Natalija > NeutralWatcher
Yo Tan Wa > Kiwipom > Jew D Boy > ... > Lanji Cucksmoke
Zara > NeutralWatcher > ... > NeutralWatcher > ... > Cobra > Kiwipom > ...
Lanji Cucksmoke > NeutralWatcher > ... > Kiwipom
Jew D Boy > Gambit > ... > Kiwipom
Queen > Cobra
NeutralWatcher > Cobra > Kiwipom > Cobra > Poison
Poison > Cobra
Dragomir > Kiwipom > ...
Kiwipom > Jew D Boy > Rayan
Trismegistus > Cobra
Fujishiro > Jew D Boy

Votes

Cobra - 3
Kiwipom - 2
NeutralWatcher - 1
Lanji Cucksmoke - 1
Rayan - 1
Poison - 1

Non-voters

Light D Lamperouge

Gambit
Melontonin
RayanOO
Flower
Ali
Reborn

Post automatically merged:

I know I used the old player list because using WG draft editor here is super cancer. I am sorry if mistakes occur pls be patient. Xd
Jew D Boy replaced Melontonin. Dragomir replaced Reborn.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I don’t like how inactive you are. Why don’t You start following leads on the so many hot Subjects of interest we have right now?
I explained it earlier. But it seems like you didn’t see it. I won’t be tremendously active till 5 pm. I’m busy

N

NeutralWatcher

The timing of her vote on Cobra was also weird. She voted right after Cobra lynch started.

And she said she hinted that yesterday. Looks like trying to get townie point.

I mean Poison said she hinted hidden passive yesterday. Looks like trying to get townie point.

Yuelyn

trisy everyone has different time zones you have to say X hours from now
oops I forgot that
6 hours from now.

I can only be active like a few min in every hour

I’ll be waiting for you, good luck 🍀
You can ask me anything just tag me since I might not be able to read every page.

I might not answer immediately but still

in case something happens while I’m gone
these are my main points that I want every townie to read and diges;
- My scum list go like this in order:
  1. Jew
  2. Poison
  3. Tris
  4. Cobra
  5. NW
- players I’m mostly worried from go like this:
  1. Poison
  2. Tris
  3. NW
  4. Rayan
  5. Lanji
- My townies list goes like this:
  1. Drago
  2. Nat
  3. queen
  4. Gambi
  5. Zara
  6. Yo
  7. Fuji
  8. Kiwi
- players I who Are anti-maf but can potentially be 3rds are:
  1. Nat
  2. Gambi

N

NeutralWatcher

in case something happens while I’m gone
these are my main points that I want every townie to read and diges;
- My scum list go like this in order:
  1. Jew
  2. Poison
  3. Tris
  4. Cobra
  5. NW
- players I’m mostly worried from go like this:
  1. Poison
  2. Tris
  3. NW
  4. Rayan
  5. Lanji
- My townies list goes like this:
  1. Drago
  2. Nat
  3. queen
  4. Gambi
  5. Zara
  6. Yo
  7. Fuji
  8. Kiwi
- players I who Are anti-maf but can potentially be 3rds are:
  1. Nat
  2. Gambi
I think Rayan might be townie. He asked me if Kiwipom vote on me yesterday was off.

So makes sense he claimed roleblocking Kiwipom last night.

N

NeutralWatcher

Natalija voted me when she said yesterday I might be crazy town.

She also ignored my question.

And now she disappears. Why not voting Cobra who is more sus than me instead keeping her vote on me?

LOOKS so hard trying to look consistent on her vote by voting me again based on tin foil evidence.

I more potential sus. Lurking in the dark instead of scum hunting.

Natalija voted me when she said yesterday I might be crazy town.

She also ignored my question.

And now she disappears. Why not voting Cobra who is more sus than me instead keeping her vote on me?

LOOKS so hard trying to look consistent on her vote by voting me again based on tin foil evidence.

I more potential sus. Lurking in the dark instead of scum hunting.
1- your case is a really difficult Call, I already explained it and you seemed to understand. since I thought of your case this way, consider Nat to think the same.

2- I’m not concerned about Cobra, neither should any townie (for now, at least)

3- Her vote on you was something from the past, when she’s present In the game again, we will see what she thinks of you now.

Why did you assume your name is Clear in the first place?
i shouldn’t have been sused in the first place

when @Zara made the first move and everyone jumped on it i wasn’t active if i was i could have just shut it down quickly and i wouldn’t have been sussed by some many players because they assumed i didn’t have the lynchpin but now having a lynchpin isn’t enough to town clear me yet they used the lynchpin to town clear most players now isn’t enough to town clear me?

i’m irritated by the sudden hypocrisy

Yuelyn

@Ali

Poison - she is mosg of the time inactive and came only today to vote without explanation. My read on her didn’t change anything from the last one. She was also obsessed with alignments at the start of the game. And most of her posts are fluff.

Rayan - The reason why I think he is town is because he is posting more than the last game he was scum. I didn’t read the recent pages yet though, so I can’t say anything about it.

Jew - I speed read the pages but from those he leans town to me. And also because Mel leaned town. But I have to read this DP again. Next phase, I can give you better reads.

N

NeutralWatcher

My thought:

Kill can only be performed when player reveals his/her character. Since nobody claimed character name, there was no kill last night.

There might be a role among scum who can investigate player's character. I think scum investigate Flower and knew her character.

Deah Note might be can only be used in Day Phase. So after Flower character was known by scum, scum with Deth Note used Death Note to kill player.

I think target tonight might be @Dragomir

I want to reveal my second ability now if that can help town.

Edit:

Deah Note might be can only be used in Day Phase. So after Flower character was known by scum, scum with Deth Note used Death Note to kill Kiwipom.

Edit:

Deah Note might be can only be used in Day Phase. So after Flower character was known by scum, scum with Deth Note used Death Note to kill Flower.

i shouldn’t have been sused in the first place

when @Zara made the first move and everyone jumped on it i wasn’t active if i was i could have just shut it down quickly and i wouldn’t have been sussed by some many players because they assumed i didn’t have the lynchpin but now having a lynchpin isn’t enough to town clear me yet they used the lynchpin to town clear most players now isn’t enough to town clear me?

i’m irritated by the sudden hypocrisy
The Lynchpin means nothing at this point, I already told Drago and the others they had a one chance Pulling this thing off and they messed everything up, so your assumption that you are being sused over this lynchpin thing is incorrect.
you are being sused because of accumulated mistakes of D1 and D2 with the exception of the lynchpin thing ... I can easily build up a case against you right now and have you lynched by the end of the day ... I already explained part of why I don’t think you slipping words of scum back in D1 and I thought you understood my point but apparently not so I’m going to add some more sentenses here:

1- any other person except me would lynch you right now, but I won’t, reason because I sensed some small details in your posts that make me Genuinely think you are a bad playing Townie, you Messed up in D1 and almost got yourself killed and put town at a disadvantage, you even said it yourself that you don’t want anyone to bring the flipping coin thing and just forget everything you said earlier D1, I kinda knew what you were saying, I was once in your shoes, I was lynched the same day cuz with all do respect, even if you are finding difficulties adapting to how the game is played and what people are saying, this is still a game and a lot of people won’t bother telling you all of this in the middle of a game but rather lynch you and focus on real threats.

2- My advice for you is to observe how others are playing and try to make your own judgement on players/events. Don’t be afraid to fail, that’s normal, what’s not normal is registering for the next game and doing the exact same mistakes.
OBSERVE, LEARN, PRACTICE, DO IT AGAIN.
that’s how mafia is played.

At the end of the game, I’m going to talk to you more but for now let’s just leave things where they are ...

@Ali

Poison - she is mosg of the time inactive and came only today to vote without explanation. My read on her didn’t change anything from the last one. She was also obsessed with alignments at the start of the game. And most of her posts are fluff.

Rayan - The reason why I think he is town is because he is posting more than the last game he was scum. I didn’t read the recent pages yet though, so I can’t say anything about it.

Jew - I speed read the pages but from those he leans town to me. And also because Mel leaned town. But I have to read this DP again. Next phase, I can give you better reads.
Thank you, Appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.