[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
because of how you jumped on the wagon and voted me when you had the chance you

inactivity is also part of reason
About the inactivity, I already told everyone that this phase I won’t be active.

And that is why I voted for you cuz I wasn’t sure whether I will have time to vote and when I voted you, you were already being voted by some of us. And you seemed the best choice then
Post automatically merged:

And that I was wagoning you doesn’t mean that I’m scum. Others were wagoning Gambit last phase. These are weak reasons you have against me

About the inactivity, I already told everyone that this phase I won’t be active.

And that is why I voted for you cuz I wasn’t sure whether I will have time to vote and when I voted you, you were already being voted by some of us. And you seemed the best choice then

And that I was wagoning you doesn’t mean that I’m scum. Others were wagoning Gambit last phase. These are weak reasons you have against me
mafia are most likely than not wagon voted players and you can’t deny that

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
i didn’t find it convincing

queen also wagoned me but she helped the town by giving zara a buff to investigate fuji
I don’t have that kind of ability like Queen. I wanted to do something else but Drago role blocked me at night. And my other abilities are for night too.

you were clueless earlier today with the passive we are talking about and later on, you claimed to have it, too but that's pretty convenient imo after it was all laid down on the carpet.
when the game started and i saw the lynch pin asked the host if i was the only one to have it he said he can’t answer my question so when i heard that “zara gave clue to the mafia” i want to know what was the clue as zara might perhaps also have the lynchpin later i asked if there’s another for the mafia to win to see what reactions i will get but i got ignored by most people so i gave and after i go to sleep people start talking about the lynchpin and people start quoting and mentioning me i became the center of attention so when i woke defending myself and saying i have it was convenient and damage control

when the game started and i saw the lynch pin asked the host if i was the only one to have it he said he can’t answer my question so when i heard that “zara gave clue to the mafia” i want to know what was the clue as zara might perhaps also have the lynchpin later i asked if there’s another for the mafia to win to see what reactions i will get but i got ignored by most people so i gave and after i go to sleep people start talking about the lynchpin and people start quoting and mentioning me i became the center of attention so when i woke defending myself and saying i have it was convenient and damage control
That’s one long sentence :catsweat:

when the game started and i saw the lynch pin asked the host if i was the only one to have it he said he can’t answer my question

so when i heard that “zara gave clue to the mafia” i want to know what was the clue as zara might perhaps also have the lynchpin later i asked if there’s another for the mafia to win to see what reactions i will get but i got ignored by most people

so i gave up and after i go to sleep people start talking about the lynchpin and people start quoting and mentioning me i became the center of attention

so when i woke defending myself and saying i have it was convenient and damage control
That’s one long sentence :catsweat:
is this better?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
when the game started and i saw the lynch pin asked the host if i was the only one to have it he said he can’t answer my question

so when i heard that “zara gave clue to the mafia” i want to know what was the clue as zara might perhaps also have the lynchpin later i asked if there’s another for the mafia to win to see what reactions i will get but i got ignored by most people

so i gave up and after i go to sleep people start talking about the lynchpin and people start quoting and mentioning me i became the center of attention

so when i woke defending myself and saying i have it was convenient and damage control

is this better?
There’s still no punctuations.

40%

Looks pretty genuine.

When the game started and I saw the lynchpin, I asked the host if I am the only one who has it and he said that he couldn't answer my question.

So when I heard that Zara gave clue to the mafia, I want to know what the clue was as she may perhaps also have the lynchpin. Later, I asked if there’s another for the mafia to win in order to see what reactions I would get but I got ignored by most people. So I gave up and after I went to sleep, people started talking about it and people start quoting and mentioning me; I became the center of attention.

When I woke up defending myself and saying I have it was convenient and damage control.

@Kiwipom

tbh i considered myself to be very good in english but after purchasing my pc i found out i didn’t know who to type definitely and other easy words
You’re good. Just use full stops etc. sometimes so that I can read what you’re saying :catsweat:

@Gambit haaaa I asked Noctis the same thing, and that’s exactly what he told me.
Us having this must be some kind of trap. It’s too beneficial.

tbh i considered myself to be very good in english but after purchasing my pc i found out i didn’t know who to type definitely and other easy words
You're English is good. Your punctuation is not.

You’re good. Just use full stops etc. sometimes so that I can read what you’re saying :catsweat:

@Gambit haaaa I asked Noctis the same thing, and that’s exactly what he told me.
Us having this must be some kind of trap. It’s too beneficial.
There was never an Us.
:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.