Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
They are too weak mentally. Let's not forget they were kicked out by a bunch of kids last year with an advantage of 2 goals before the 2nd leg.

I would bet either on City or Bayern. But it's tough because it's just one game, no 2nd leg so basically everybody has a shot at the title even Atalanta, Leipzig or Lyon.
Its hard to bet between PSG-City-Bayern and Barca.

Hope not but if Neymar wants to go back to being considered a top 3 player again then he should do what Messi did vs Napoli even with PSG's injuries.
He should leave PSG and Ligue 1 and go in a top league.
Ligue 1 is too weak, I understand he enjoys the money he's getting over there but at some point if he wants to be remembered as one of the best player of all time he has to make some hard choices like quitting the farmer league.
Post automatically merged:

Its hard to bet between PSG-City-Bayern and Barca.
Imo PSG and Barcelona rn rely almost exclusively on individualities while Bayern and and City rely on their team work and have great individualities.
Barca against Napoli was mainly messi against Napoli the others were just watching.
Same when I watched PSG against Lyon, it was Neymar and Verratti, the rest were shit. Against Atalanta verratti can't play so they will just rely on Neymar.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
He should leave PSG and Ligue 1 and go in a top league.
Ligue 1 is too weak, I understand he enjoys the money he's getting over there but at some point if he wants to be remembered as one of the best player of all time he has to make some hard choices like quitting the farmer league.
Post automatically merged:

Imo PSG and Barcelona rn rely almost exclusively on individualities while Bayern and and City rely on their team work and have great individualities.
Barca against Napoli was mainly messi against Napoli the others were just watching.
Same when I watched PSG against Lyon, it was Neymar and Verratti, the rest were shit. Against Atalanta verratti can't play so they will just rely on Neymar.
PSG and Barca is like Rocks Pirates, because so many good players, they trying to show them who is the best lol

Lacazette is very inconsistent tbf

I heard that we're going to sell him and Ozil

On the other hand, Willian is coming in

Arsenal is becoming a retirement home for Chelsea players lmfao
I think it's better for lacazette, ozil and Arsenal to go their separate ways. They are good players but I don't think premier league goes well with their style of play.
They would be better in la Liga or Bundesliga.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
I think it's better for lacazette, ozil and Arsenal to go their separate ways. They are good players but I don't think premier league goes well with their style of play.
They would be better in la Liga or Bundesliga.
I don't think anyone from La Liga would take Ozik with that high salary tbh, he got the talent but really lazy and inconsistent

Arteta even refused to play Ozil, idk what will happen to the guy really

Status
Not open for further replies.