Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh they should've beaten Lyon with that squad quite easily :specialmeh:

It's a good night for Barca fans too :vistalaugh:
Juventus played horribly this season. Sarri isn't doing a good job so far. They also have too many old players.

Lyon has some good players too. Lopes is a good goalkeeper, Denayer a good defender, caqueret, guimaraes and aouar are quite young and full of promises already.

Only their attack is a bit lacking, the only good player is Depay.

F

Fallen Prince

Why do we have over priced bale in the team. Buy mbappe next season hell do with hazard and benzema.

Time to remove older players sadly they are not in their prime.

Why do we have over priced bale in the team. Buy mbappe next season hell do with hazard and benzema.

Time to remove older players sadly they are not in their prime.
He barely Came back from Injury lol
Post automatically merged:

Good Thing for me Both Juventus and Real Madrid Got Knocked Out , Juventus Lost to a Team Who didnt Play Football For 3 months Lmao 😂😂😂 What a dull show by Ronaldo , 1 Controversial Penalty ( as usual ) and One Hit and Pray Strike Lool, Fuck Madrid Too

F

Fallen Prince

We need new team and perez retirement.

He barely Came back from Injury lol

Good Thing for me Both Juventus and Real Madrid Got Knocked Out , Juventus Lost to a Team Who didnt Play Football For 3 months Lmao 😂😂😂 What a dull show by Ronaldo , 1 Controversial Penalty ( as usual ) and One Hit and Pray Strike Lool, Fuck Madrid Too
Not really , its just his time in madrid is over. He is just bidding time for big player for conteact release.

I am not one of those hardcore fans but zidane wants bale out..

Ohh,

Surprisingly I want Man City to win the title :optimistic:
In a heartbeat, I might take them to win it. Bayern's in better form right now but City's attacking potential is still the best even without Aguero. Their defense is just shit. Bayern's defense could be vulnerable tho to City's attack but that's assuming both teams advance to the quarterfinals (holy shit if Man City loses to Lyon even if they beat Juve lol).

PSG shall end Atalanta's journey
Hope not but if Neymar wants to go back to being considered a top 3 player again then he should do what Messi did vs Napoli even with PSG's injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.