[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
he didn't actually "do" anything asf
he is the less suspicious of the 3
but using the process of elimination... there is absolutely no reason to have him as a townie
that's how we got rayan
Post automatically merged:

anything as for now*
Tbh rayan was easy, dude was scummy since the begining as per his exchange with me.

There should be misa misa and maybe an indie now right? This new threat. I think it could be higuchi tbh.

?

i didnt ask for anyones name but tris this phase

i dont want anyone posting their name in here, thats crazy and will just lead to near dying

im just explaining to nat why i dont blindly trust her. im not sure why she finds that weird, since she usually suspects me everytime i breath in every game soooo
If I'm being honest with you, if I was her AND town, I wouldn't claim to you because it's not like you're confirmed :gokulaugh:

If I'm being honest with you, if I was her AND town, I wouldn't claim to you because it's not like you're confirmed :gokulaugh:
''confirmed townie zara'' thats what queen said, while i trust zara a bit because he was the first to hint at the hidden ability, i still find this interraction weird lol.
And zara if he was scum, could easily know im not and thus say the results of his investigation on me came out as inno.
In fact faking cop as scum is super easy since you basically know almost everyones faction. That goes for you too nat, but given that that ability doesnt seem suited for scum, im less sure about ya.

btw @Queen has a misa avy she could be misa let’s lynch her :funky:
Bring us a coin toss result and im all for it :smithnie:

''confirmed townie zara'' thats what queen said, while i trust zara a bit because he was the first to hint at the hidden ability, i still find this interraction weird lol.
And zara if he was scum, could easily know im not and thus say the results of his investigation on me came out as inno.
In fact faking cop as scum is super easy since you basically know almost everyones faction. That goes for you too nat, but given that that ability doesnt seem suited for scum, im less sure about ya.

Bring us a coin toss result and im all for it :smithnie:
If he was scum, he would have gone with the frame ali plan and got me lynched this DP, he seems legit to me, unlike some other person :kappa:

Here is the Official Misa Man Hunt List:

No way you're Misa:

Zara
Lanji
Kiwipow
Ali
Dragomir
Tris (maybe we'll see lmao)

Low chance you're Misa but I don't know who you are
Natalija - Cop
Fuji - came back innocent, confesses to killing townies LMAO
Gambit - main reason Light got lynched
Jew D. Boy - only person who got the correct amount of people in the passive/highkey walking corpse anyways

High chance of being Misa
Queen
Tris
Cobra
Poison

what does everyone think of this list?

Status
Not open for further replies.