[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
the highlights of this dayphase are:

- nat got a guilty on ali

- i suggested ali was framed cuz he killed jew

- i found out ali's name, it checks out

- i decided to make a chat with tris because i found it strange how she avoided about the rayan and lanji wagons yesterday, i told her she gotta give up her character name or she getting lynched. she currently has me on delivered. i will inform the the thread when she leaves me on read.

- L somehow died and everyone but me knew

the people who I trust completely at the moment are you, drago and ali since i know both of your characters.

i trust kiwi and jew also but a little less then i trust you and ali. kiwi could be an indie but thats not important now. and jew is a walking corpse, and also the only one to get the amount of ppl in the passive correctly.

i got null reads on nat, queen, and cobra

if theres anyone else i didnt mention, it means i forgot they even exist
You missed Poison, what do you think about her?
Post automatically merged:

welcome to the fucked things up club Fuji :catsure:
Suh :P
Well atleast nw is gone, just gotta go and check who was on him 24/7 Might be scum there tbh.

You missed Poison, what do you think about her?
i missed you as well forgive me boo

uhh not sure what to think about poison, she did hint about the passive early int he game but thats not enough to town clear someone at this point

im just gonna wait until tris replies and go from there. shes a big question mark

i got null reads on nat, queen, and cobra
Dude. You stole my police ability last night and you said I'm town five minutes ago :nicagesmile:
You're clever but too paranoid.

Anyways, since a new threat has risen, maybe we should reconsider Kiwi as well. Maybe she was unable to do anything until awakened or something, does this happen in mafia?

And I'm not willing to clear Ali either. There is obviously scum in this Ali/Tris/Cobra/Jew pool.

will you be able to kill someone tonight?
Why are you asking?
You got someone in mind or?

Honestly wanna see how things procceed today, do feel bad i capped nw but it does clear up his sus atleast.

Dude. You stole my police ability last night and you said I'm town five minutes ago :nicagesmile:

Anyways, since a new threat has risen, maybe we should reconsider Kiwi as well. Maybe she was unable to do anything until awakened or something, does this happen in mafia?

And I'm not willing to clear Ali either. There is obviously scum in this Ali/Tris/Cobra/Jew pool.
the new threat could possibly be higuchi

i missed you as well forgive me boo

uhh not sure what to think about poison, she did hint about the passive early int he game but thats not enough to town clear someone at this point

im just gonna wait until tris replies and go from there. shes a big question mark
No worries :D,
We must go back to questioning every single person who hinted at the passive after you tbh.

actually what i stole was your groupchat ability that can be part of any faction, i didnt steal your investigation ability <.<

in fact, can you kindly make an organized list of everyone you investigated please :)

cobra, poison and tris have massive red flags on them
agreed on tris and poison,
what did cobra do?
Tbh i kinda just read his stuff and keep going lol, he plays almost the same every game. He did say nat was latching on to nw who is confirmed town now. Which is interesting, who else was trying to get nw lynched?

actually what i stole was your groupchat ability that can be part of any faction, i didnt steal your investigation ability <.<

in fact, can you kindly make an organized list of everyone you investigated please :)
Lol why would mafia need an ability to talk with players, wake up. Do you even read this thread anymore in your madness?

I investigated Poison, she came back innocent. Then I got guilty for Ali.

agreed on tris and poison,
what did cobra do?
Tbh i kinda just read his stuff and keep going lol, he plays almost the same every game. He did say nat was latching on to nw who is confirmed town now. Which is interesting, who else was trying to get nw lynched?
he didn't actually "do" anything asf
he is the less suspicious of the 3
but using the process of elimination... there is absolutely no reason to have him as a townie
that's how we got rayan

anything as for now*

Lol why would mafia need an ability to talk with players,
because it makes it easier to find out who L and their other targets are

why wouldnt mafia want to have private chats with people? its a beneficial ability for both sides

and no i wont wake up and blindly trust you...im about to potentially lose a game when town has played much better than mafia, i cant trust anyone if i dont know their name

because it makes it easier to find out who L and their other targets are

why wouldnt mafia want to have private chats with people? its a beneficial ability for both sides

and no i wont wake up and blindly trust you...im about to potentially lose a game when town has played much better than mafia, i cant trust anyone if i dont know their name

Why do you keep insisting on kknowing the names thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.