[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 3rd party may keep converting people bro
Post automatically merged:

no lynch is a no no for town... specially with this cult announcement
to be fair i suggested it before i saw the conversion thing happened

since at the time there was no way you or nat could die

Im suggesting you dont apply the strategy of regular mafia games to a mafia game that is extremely unique and different -.-

but we can just agree to disagree, this isnt going anywhere

@Cobra. Why did u annouce publicly you were gonna powerup nat?
because i asked nat if she was willing to investigate poison again

for her to investigate a person she just investigated she needed a reason so i gave her one

Since it just started it either has a condition to be filled or a CD, I don’t think that that would be allowed especially since light is dead and if we get misa no more kira. Getting misa wins is the game no?
well considering the cult is a 3rd party, I guess getting misa would only eliminate mafia, but not give us an automatic win
but wasn't mikami a kira team member and a death note user too?

Tris and poison havent been here in so long

kiwipow cant even figure out how to activate her role

queen and nat’s revealed abilities conflict with a fake write up ability

fuji and is busy killing our own faction

cobra is that you writing fake news messages?
Post automatically merged:

Fuji and ali*
I’m not busy doing that ;-;

well considering the cult is a 3rd party, I guess getting misa would only eliminate mafia, but not give us an automatic win
but wasn't mikami a kira team member and a death note user too?
Yeah, this is all just assumptions but no it’s announced that a new threat was rising. I’m thinking it was mikami and then the conversion happened. So maybe as I said there was a player with the mikami role but he/she needed specific conditions to unlock her/his powers. In the anime he received the dn and started acting as kiras follower. So maybe that’s what the conversion means. He changed from mikami pre dn to mikami post dn

[Active - Memory Loss] - After Day 3 or later, Light may suffer from memory loss, when this is activated he will be role-blocked for the remainder of the cycle having forgotten his goal and lost his Death Note. Prior to that time, he will appear town upon his death and may task Ryuk to hand the Death Note to a Teru Mikami. The death or lynch of Light Yagami should be a pre-determined number of phases before to appear town upon his death.

Maybe that's an indication someone just went nuts, and there won't be more?

Indie makes sense. There were no indie kills so far. It was only Death Note and ahem... Town. :yasu:
Higuchi or mikami imo tho it doesn’t make sense it’s higuchi cause there was talk about a conversion. Makes sense that it’s mikami who was “rising” imo and then got converted

Status
Not open for further replies.