[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flower died of poison, not death note. I’m inclined to believe that the write up is real and we will come across a scum with a poison ability when we lynch Misa
why would no one get DNed yesterday then?
did any death note character had something to do with poison?
can't the death note user choose how their target dies?
I think misa has the shinigami eyes.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Flower died of poison, not death note. I’m inclined to believe that the write up is real and we will come across a scum with a poison ability when we lynch Misa
I’d wager that, just like in the series, you can write up someone’s cause of death to be anything if you use the Note. Flower being poisoned could have been done to throw people off the trail and make them think that’s a hidden mechanic.

Another thought is that mafia simple has the ability to find a characters name every dayphase?
exactly, but they would need to get the shinigami eyes
I suggest you to check tac abilities again
Post automatically merged:

Every day phase would be too much. It's more likely than not to be x-shot with the Shinigami eyes.

No. That's me.
that's correct
even if scum just got lucky and correctly guessed the masons were the cops couple, how did they know who was who?
it was 50% chance, did they just flip a coin like cobra?

D

Dragomir

exactly, but they would need to get the shinigami eyes
I suggest you to check tac abilities again

that's correct
even if scum just got lucky and correctly guessed the masons were the cops couple, how did they know who was who?
it was 50% chance, did they just flip a coin like cobra?
Either that or they probably used the eyes. Tho, how likely would it be for scum to start out with two death notes?

Did anyone question gambit and how he might be a perfect target for conversion? Not too visible and not too scummy looking?
Dragomir is a good candidate too, he tried to move the discussion away from this conversion thing, he also would be a good target since he was already town cleared as per being a mason.

Did anyone question gambit and how he might be a perfect target for conversion? Not too visible and not too scummy looking?
Dragomir is a good candidate too, he tried to move the discussion away from this conversion thing, he also would be a good target since he was already town cleared as per being a mason.
I think there could be other more logical explanations for the conversion, and as for now, we shouldn't get paranoid, it will hurt town
let's stick with the sus we already have

Zara:

Oh, right. I was thinking that they used it D1 to kill her but N1 works too.
they could have received the dn, gotten the shinigami eyes and investigated flower in n1
and then killed her in d2
it's 1 kill per cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.