[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I’m a bit confused. Shinigami eyes is mafia’s invest...right? So are you guys saying that mafia has that ability for sure?
Shinigami eyes are something that misa was shown to have in the anime, in fact she was the one who had them, not light as he never made the deal, mikami made the deal too so its fair to assume they do have that option.
Post automatically merged:

I’m a bit confused. Shinigami eyes is mafia’s invest...right? So are you guys saying that mafia has that ability for sure?
Also they arent mafias only invest ability, they are sure shot abilities, which is why they are 1 use only. Im sure they have other lesser invest abilities, same as light had.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Shinigami eyes are something that misa was shown to have in the anime, in fact she was the one who had them, not light as he never made the deal, mikami made the deal too so its fair to assume they do have that option.

Also they arent mafias only invest ability, they are sure shot abilities, which is why they are 1 use only. Im sure they have other lesser invest abilities, same as light had.
How do you know it’s 1 shot? I must of missed it completely. And so this is why Flower was “poisoned”?

How do you know it’s 1 shot? I must of missed it completely. And so this is why Flower was “poisoned”?
Here is the important part tho, which im unsure if anyone picked up on it, and its about the shinigami eyes.
[Active - Shinigami Eyes] - At any time, Kira may decide to make a deal for [Shinigami Eyes] with Ryuk in exchange for half of his remaining lifespan. He will be able to investigate a player each cycle and learn their full role (including any hidden ability) bypassing any kind of immunity. He will also learn the entire history of their role, every player they ever targeted. As a consequence, he will lose all his defensive passives and always start the day phase +1 vote on him. [1-shot]
Nope the reason flower was poisoned was the DN, but yes i assume they used the eyes on her to know for certain who she was, cause she couldve been rey penber too.

[Active - Memory Loss] - After Day 3 or later, Light may suffer from memory loss, when this is activated he will be role-blocked for the remainder of the cycle having forgotten his goal and lost his Death Note. Prior to that time, he will appear town upon his death and may task Ryuk to hand the Death Note to a Teru Mikami. The death or lynch of Light Yagami should be a pre-determined number of phases before to appear town upon his death.

can something like this be happening to cobra and that's why he got rolecrushed and we got the announcements?
that should be a discussion for tomorrow I guess

[Active - Memory Loss] - After Day 3 or later, Light may suffer from memory loss, when this is activated he will be role-blocked for the remainder of the cycle having forgotten his goal and lost his Death Note. Prior to that time, he will appear town upon his death and may task Ryuk to hand the Death Note to a Teru Mikami. The death or lynch of Light Yagami should be a pre-determined number of phases before to appear town upon his death.

can something like this be happening to cobra and that's why he got rolecrushed and we got the announcements?
that should be a discussion for tomorrow I guess
Cobra/misa would make sense

What annoucement? About a threat rising? irc the dn couldve then been passed to mikami i guess and then he got converted, im 90% sure mikami was a townie role converted to mafia.
Yeah for now ali/poison/tris are the safer choices tbh, if ali comes in with valid explanations then we go from there

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I'm planning to go sleep now, I am gonna place my vote on Jew D. Boy. I am inclined to believe that something has been tempered with between Nat, Poison and Ali at night. I don't know who is lying. Tris saying she got guilty on Ali doesn't clear Nat imo, plus I still have some doubts about Tris but if Zara said she's fine then I'll be open minded.

As for Jew D. Boy, I think that it is weird he didn't get anything about being rolecrushed. However, it is also weird that he hasn't said anything about his abilities...like if you know that you have been supposedly rolecrushed, wouldn't you wanna test it? So I think he is either rolecrush immune and lying to keep up the "I'm just a vanilla town now" facade

or that Ali is lying and he needs to be lynched. But Jew is supposedly vanilla town who will die, so if we lynch him and he does flip vanilla, Ali wasn't lying.

If he is lynched and flips scum, then there we go, we got some type of scum. I am not sure if he will be indie or mafia but that should clear Ali.

Vote Lynch Jew D. Boy

where did this rolecrush come from?
mafia's roleblocker is dead
ali apparently is rolecrushing jewd
and scum had so many better targets for a rolecrush... if he was going to power up natalija, why not rolecrushing natalija herself?

I'm planning to go sleep now, I am gonna place my vote on Jew D. Boy. I am inclined to believe that something has been tempered with between Nat, Poison and Ali at night. I don't know who is lying. Tris saying she got guilty on Ali doesn't clear Nat imo, plus I still have some doubts about Tris but if Zara said she's fine then I'll be open minded.

As for Jew D. Boy, I think that it is weird he didn't get anything about being rolecrushed. However, it is also weird that he hasn't said anything about his abilities...like if you know that you have been supposedly rolecrushed, wouldn't you wanna test it? So I think he is either rolecrush immune and lying to keep up the "I'm just a vanilla town now" facade

or that Ali is lying and he needs to be lynched. But Jew is supposedly vanilla town who will die, so if we lynch him and he does flip vanilla, Ali wasn't lying.

If he is lynched and flips scum, then there we go, we got some type of scum. I am not sure if he will be indie or mafia but that should clear Ali.

Vote Lynch Jew D. Boy
I feel the first to claim a similar action should be given the benefit of the doubt more than the 2nd person who comes in, cause that could be piggybacking info to appear to have done something, dont you think? Tris said that shes 40 pages behind, maybe she saw nat claim she invested ali and results came in guilty but didnt see the whole debacle after with the framing and poison claiming she blocked nat, and thus decided that was a safe thing to claim?

where did this rolecrush come from?
mafia's roleblocker is dead
ali apparently is rolecrushing jewd
and scum had so many better targets for a rolecrush... if he was going to power up natalija, why not rolecrushing natalija herself?
Where does it say that cobra can rolecrush? I think he doesnt have that ability, he may well be as you said, misa undergoing the memory loss from the anime.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I feel the first to claim a similar action should be given the benefit of the doubt more than the 2nd person who comes in, cause that could be piggybacking info to appear to have done something, dont you think? Tris said the shes 40 pages behind, maybe she saw nat claim she invested ali and ressults came in guilty but didnt see the whole debacle after with the framing and poison claiming she blocked nat, and thus decided that was a safe thing to claim?
but like scum should know who is innocent and who is guilty. And if Tris is scum, she would be the one who framed Ali so she should be in the loop about this. Framing a player is a scum ability

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I feel the first to claim a similar action should be given the benefit of the doubt more than the 2nd person who comes in, cause that could be piggybacking info to appear to have done something, dont you think? Tris said the shes 40 pages behind, maybe she saw nat claim she invested ali and ressults came in guilty but didnt see the whole debacle after with the framing and poison claiming she blocked nat, and thus decided that was a safe thing to claim?

Where does it say that cobra can rolecrush? I thinks he doesnt have that ability, he may well be as you said, misa undergoing the memory loss from the anime.
When I wrote that about Ali, I haven’t read anything but the pm from Zara.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I feel the first to claim a similar action should be given the benefit of the doubt more than the 2nd person who comes in, cause that could be piggybacking info to appear to have done something, dont you think? Tris said that shes 40 pages behind, maybe she saw nat claim she invested ali and results came in guilty but didnt see the whole debacle after with the framing and poison claiming she blocked nat, and thus decided that was a safe thing to claim?

Where does it say that cobra can rolecrush? I think he doesnt have that ability, he may well be as you said, misa undergoing the memory loss from the anime.
no, she's saying who would rolecrush Cobra? it doesn't make sense, no one has any reason to rolecrush him with so many better players with better abilities.

Anyways, I'll come back at EoD as usual, I'm too tired to think

Vote Lynch Jew D. Boy
what has been tempered with between nat poison and ali?
the truth is: nath or poison are lying

if a townie fucked things up they would have claimed by now
mafia's bus driver is dead
a mafia redirector redirecting poison to another person so natalija doesn't get rbed? doubt it, we had a vigilante claim yesterday, cop claim, L claim, why would scum redirect poison of all people?

but like scum should know who is innocent and who is guilty. And if Tris is scum, she would be the one who framed Ali so she should be in the loop about this. Framing a player is a scum ability
Not all scum knows whos guilty, if there is an indie they cant risk acting as invests and saying that a person is inno and then they turn out not to be, heck you are a prime example of someone being town yet appearing guilty, a fake invest would get burned on you.
I get your point about if tris was scum she would either be the one who framed ali and then said dude appeared guilty, which reinforces this.
You think nat framed him ? I think not, zara stole one of her abilities, which appear to be a town/cop ability, so thats why im unsure about her doing this. Tris is another matter, zara claimed to have talked to her and then gotten her abilities and name, but she couldve easily faked those? Idk how zaras/nats ability works tbh, also its been established that there are abilities to fake claim/forge your role, nw had one.

Either ali is scum and served a fake claim to zara while nat/tris are right or one of them is scum and ali is inno, and of the two tris is the one who talked to zara, so she couldve well fake claimed. Also lines up with her coming last, letting actual town invest if be to check ali before pressing her claim.

Ali was very active yesterday and helped with the rayan lynch so i have him lower on my sus than tris/nat tbh.

Rayan had a whole sus list and he tried to clear tris/cobra/poison, and nw i think? In that pool there is scum imo.

I feel the sus on jew is a bit flimsy tbh, open to more info tho.

no, she's saying who would rolecrush Cobra? it doesn't make sense, no one has any reason to rolecrush him with so many better players with better abilities.

Anyways, I'll come back at EoD as usual, I'm too tired to think
Isnt the point of the memory loss him getting rolecrushed for the day? Thats how i understood her sentence, apologies @Queen

Not all scum knows whos guilty, if there is an indie they cant risk acting as invests and saying that a person is inno and then they turn out not to be, heck you are a prime example of someone being town yet appearing guilty, a fake invest would get burned on you.
I get your point about if tris was scum she would either be the one who framed ali and then said dude appeared guilty, which reinforces this.
You think nat framed him ? I think not, zara stole one of her abilities, which appear to be a town/cop ability, so thats why im unsure about her doing this. Tris is another matter, zara claimed to have talked to her and then gotten her abilities and name, but she couldve easily faked those? Idk how zaras/nats ability works tbh, also its been established that there are abilities to fake claim/forge your role, nw had one.

Either ali is scum and served a fake claim to zara while nat/tris are right or one of them is scum and ali is inno, and of the two tris is the one who talked to zara, so she couldve well fake claimed. Also lines up with her coming last, letting actual town invest if be to check ali before pressing her claim.

Ali was very active yesterday and helped with the rayan lynch so i have him lower on my sus than tris/nat tbh.

Rayan had a whole sus list and he tried to clear tris/cobra/poison, and nw i think? In that pool there is scum imo.

I feel the sus on jew is a bit flimsy tbh, open to more info tho.

Isnt the point of the memory loss him getting rolecrushed for the day? Thats how i understood her sentence, apologies @Queen
they get rolecrushed, not the ability to rolecrush someone

I just woke up. I haven't read the 40 pages, yet. But I want to share what I did last night.

I investigated Ali and he turned out to be guilty.
check ur PMs please

u can ignore the 40 pages
Wait a sec, how got Ali framed?
When I wrote that about Ali, I haven’t read anything but the pm from Zara.
But here he asks you to check your pms after you give out that ali is scum. Unless you mean you saw the pm and then said he was scum, and then actually answered the pm?

Anyways, im off to bed, gn all

Status
Not open for further replies.