[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you tell us this? Sorry if I don't remember.

I doubt Oreki would go that far but yes, that is possible. I think you're town anyway.

Probably because he felt it was too late.
okay but the problem is we’re going to lynch ali on the slight chance that he has an ability that makes noctis send out a fake character?

the only reason nat is pushing for ali’s lynch os hard is because she is convinced her cop powers will 100% be accurate in a super role madness game

i know both ali and tris characters and im willing to give them both the benefit of the doubt this phase

if someone framed ali then it makes sense why tris and nat got a guilty during the same nightphase

i would be suspicious if tris and nat got guilty on separate night phases, but the same? Sounds like a clear frame job to le

I'm saying I don't like how defensive you are. It's too big of a coincidence that Tris actually made a plan to frame you when I investigated you. If she did, then I will applaud her for her brilliance when the game is over :catsweat: but atm I don't see that scenario, unless if we again misunderstood how the roles work. OR someone else framed you
regardless of what you think on me, if it comes to the point when I am sus in everyone's eyes, i will gladly claim my role and my abilities (so that you make sure it's not a fake claim), deal?

D

Dragomir

okay but the problem is we’re going to lynch ali on the slight chance that he has an ability that makes noctis send out a fake character?

the only reason nat is pushing for ali’s lynch os hard is because she is convinced her cop powers will 100% be accurate in a super role madness game

i know both ali and tris characters and im willing to give them both the benefit of the doubt this phase

if someone framed ali then it makes sense why tris and nat got a guilty during the same nightphase

i would be suspicious if tris and nat got guilty on separate night phases, but the same? Sounds like a clear frame job to le
I'm not lynching Ali so you don't have to tell me all this lol.

regardless of what you think on me, if it comes to the point when I am sus in everyone's eyes, i will gladly claim my role and my abilities (so that you make sure it's not a fake claim), deal?
Claiming means very little to me, I don't even remember who my character was, let alone Lanji, Kiwi or Drago (although I assume he was the fiancee dude). I'm just puzzled why you're resisting a lynch so much, it's your reaction I don't like. Since you're OBVIOUSLY not Near.

But yeah, claim if you want? 'Tis a free world.

D

Dragomir

No? I think Zara misunderstood me, I thought I was the one who's rolecrushed by Poison?

I can only investigate and occupy.
Oh...and here I thought we could finally resolve this Poison/Nat fiasco catded
Post automatically merged:

Didn't Poison claim to have role blocked Nat? Don't recall her saying anything about a role crush.

How did the framer know that I will investigate you. I never stated this. You never were in my sus list.
i will explain but please read, i already explained this before but whenever something is more than 4 lines, everyone just seem to ignore it.

framers are supposed to frame people who are highly sused by many players during the DP ... the problem with framing in this game is that scum didn't use to know each other, so two main points about framing, you make sure the one you are framing is town AND there is a huge chance that townie will be invetigated that same night of the frame, makes sense right?

the first condition (make sure the one you are framing is town) wasn't avaliable for scum until Kira died and the scum had their chat and got to know each other on D2, so now the framer knows everyone who's not in the chat is town.

the second condition (there is a huge chance that the townie you are about to frame will be invetigated that same night of the frame) needs a bit of thinking from the framer. he needs to time his action perfectly so that his frame target at night is someone who many people sused in the DP (which is my case)

how is it my case?
i was one of the four who voted lanji instead of rayan (who turned out to be a scum eventually)
the other three would be { NW (who's dead), Rayan (who got lynched) and cobra (who's already sus even without framing)}
the only one who was defending cobra this entire time was me ... so it would be the perfect move to frame me instead of cobra (especially after my last DP drama when i found out melon didn't vote Gambi and many people including Yo sused me, he even said i was scum) so that's the logical pick.
eventually, if they make town mislynch me, jew is free to use his abilities again ... so it's a double win for the framer.
Post automatically merged:

Claiming means very little to me, I don't even remember who my character was, let alone Lanji, Kiwi or Drago (although I assume he was the fiancee dude). I'm just puzzled why you're resisting a lynch so much, it's your reaction I don't like. Since you're OBVIOUSLY not Near.

But yeah, claim if you want? 'Tis a free world.
i don't think you know how this game works and what's legit and what's not.

It. Does. Not. Work. At. That. Phase.

That's what Noctis told me anyway, but did he tell me this in reference to Jew or?
well if u took 30 seconds to actually explain what you meant instead of just quoting poison then maybe i would have understood what ur talking about

either way all im hearing is that you think poison is 100% town cuz you got an innocent and ali is 100% scum cuz you got a guilty

your complete confidence in your cop abilities is quite something, especially when its obvious ali woukd be a good frame target of two girls decided to visit him at the same night

🤦‍♀️

but sure lets say poison is town, fine whatever

do u have another lynch candidate whos name doesnt start with ali? Because if you dont then we dont have anything else to discuss this phase

D

Dragomir

Ok, I went back to my role pm and just figured out what happened last night concerning Poison and Nat.

If you have votes for Poison or Natalija, please unvote now. They are both town.

I know exactly why Nat still got the guilty result on Ali even though she got role blocked by Poison. I would really like to not explain why, just trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.