News One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 PV2

btw .... I think this can sum up the game and character power level perfectly

a +40,0000 poll should make it

https://gamerch.com/oppw4/entry/140083

Strongest man in the game : Whitebeard
Most fun to play : Katakuri

S tier (too strong for the game) : Kaido , Whitebeard , Big Mom

A tier (strong compare to rest) : Luffy , Katakuri , Shanks , Akainu , Teach , Doffy , Ace , Niji

Rest ...

not sure about Doffy , Ace , Niji cause I haven't been good with them while playing

but rest of the list seems legit to me

Strongest Yonko : Whitebeard
Weakest Yonko : Shanks

Strongest admiral : Akainu
Weakest Admiral : Fujitora

but still no player in PW4 is as broken as Fujitora in PW3

btw .... I think this can sum up the game and character power level perfectly

a +40,0000 poll should make it

https://gamerch.com/oppw4/entry/140083

S tier (too strong for the game) : Kaido , Whitebeard , Big Mom

A tier (strong compare to rest) : Luffy , Katakuri , Shanks , Akainu , Teach , Doffy , Ace , Niji

Rest ...

not sure about Doffy , Ace , Niji cause I haven't been good with them while playing

but rest of the list seems legit to me

but still no player in PW4 is as broken as Fujitora in PW3
What's with Hawkins though?

Is that a trait only he has? Or are there other characters who also can't complete certain missions. If yes, then that really sucks.
if you are not a god in this game

the last top 10 mission are almost impossible to win for B rated character
the top 5 mission are almost impossible to win for A rated character
the top 3 mission are almost impossible to win for S rated character and only WB , Kaido and Big mom can take that

that's why I said I rank him between A and B ... base on above cause he can't really win (S win) top 10 mission in my exp of game

I mean Katakuri is a really really strong characters .... but in some missions he can legit get on shot .... those mission are only possible if you go with Whitebeard , Big Mom or Kaido ... and win after 30 min or 1 hour of careful playing

I think you misunderstood what I said.
It was just wishful thinking :)
Hopefully there will be a PW5 in the future.
Oh okay you intended to say "I hope they will do a PW5" right ? No problem ;)
Post automatically merged:

So that means this dlc pack we had 2 speed type (X-Drake and Killer) and Power type (Urouge).
If the leaks are right, it is quite possible!
Post automatically merged:

if you are not a god in this game

the last top 10 mission are almost impossible to win for B rated character
the top 5 mission are almost impossible to win for A rated character
the top 3 mission are almost impossible to win for S rated character and only WB , Kaido and Big mom can take that

that's why I said I rank him between A and B ... base on above cause he can't really win (S win) top 10 mission in my exp of game

I mean Katakuri is a really really strong characters .... but in some missions he can legit get on shot .... those mission are only possible if you go with Whitebeard , Big Mom or Kaido ... and win after 30 min or 1 hour of careful playing
I disagree with you, it is possible if you learn to use him well, but of course if you take Chopper it will be more difficult than with Big Mom.... but Hawkins is a pretty good character to me.

Smoothie is as powerful as her mother in this game, she is a goddess at a Yonko Level !

Last edited:
I hope he is a speed type though.
Yes it is confirmed by the game official site !
I quote it for all of you my friends:

"Also known as the Murder Machine, Killer is a member of the Kid Pirates and, though he's not a captain in his own right, he is listed as one of the Eleven Supernovas from the Worst Generation. While his fighting style is focused on martial arts, he also makes use of hand scythes. Though a title like "the Murder Machine" may make him sound ruthless, he's actually the voice of reason that keeps Kid's impulsive nature in check.
Action type:Speed
With a scythe in each hand, Killer has a high-speed, acrobatic fighting style that allows for a variety of different attacks.
During his Full-Force Burst, he spins his weapons rapidly, boosting his range of attack."

Does anyone have the max stats (life, stamina, attack, and defense) for Kaido, Big Mom, Shanks, Mihawk, and the admirals?

Wonder if the game company values powerscaling lol.

-EDIT-

Just checked. Apparently level 18 is the max.
Do we have the character max states? Would be kinda funny to read the powerscaling of the characters from the game.