Kuma
Perona
Enel
Garp
Ceasar
Moria
Magellan
Baby 5

The returning characters are leftover data files, which means they were originally intended to be in the base game.

Other unconfirmed
Jack
Smoothie
Cracker
Drake
Sengoku
Judge
If they bring back those cut characters that's cool, but if the DLC is just/majorly about them then I definitely won't buy it. It'd be more than scummy to offer a 30$ Season Pass for characters that should have been in the base game in the first place, especially since you can still play them on the PS4 via PW3 anyway...

As for the other characters, that would be pretty dope! (Aside from Judge, because I legit don't get why Sanji's entire family needs to be playable when there are so many other, more interesting characters that should have made the cut)
Sengoku would be awesome especially if he has his transformation in there as well, and with Jack, Smoothie and Cracker we would finally get some more Yonko Commander in the mix too.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
If they bring back those cut characters that's cool, but if the DLC is just/majorly about them then I definitely won't buy it. It'd be more than scummy to offer a 30$ Season Pass for characters that should have been in the base game in the first place, especially since you can still play them on the PS4 via PW3 anyway...

As for the other characters, that would be pretty dope! (Aside from Judge, because I legit don't get why Sanji's entire family needs to be playable when there are so many other, more interesting characters that should have made the cut)
Sengoku would be awesome especially if he has his transformation in there as well, and with Jack, Smoothie and Cracker we would finally get some more Yonko Commander in the mix too.
Yeah I agree, those characters should be free. Releasing them as DLC is just a cash-grab on on their parts.